ADVERTISEMENT

Caravan

Seems like Fox News problem isnt that they are wrong, it’s just that they are early.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...f1fb76-5630-11e9-aa83-504f086bf5d6_story.html

Delgado,a cosmetics saleswoman, left her home after receiving threats for not paying extortion at her business.

America can’t fix this with people arriving at the southern border

central america needs to fix central america

they have the resources

their systems are crap

if they want america to fix their issues it needs to be done with tanks in their streets

not an invasion of their people via asylum

Reactions: AC_Exotic
giphy.gif

Lol such a good little liberal

Every time trumps threatens to close the border there is a huge spike in people trying to get here. He defunded the aid being given to the northern triangle countries even after Honduras had their problem under control and was actively creating solutions causing their migration to go DOWN. It’s a man made crisis specifically a United States sponsored one.

Wait, first there was no crisis. The quotes on this at every level of leftist social strata are plentiful.

But now it’s a man made (like global warming) crisis? And Trump is that man? All because he’s serious about shutting down illegal immigration? Something people from central and South America always knew no other R or D would ever do, so now they are rushing to get in before things change for good? And it’s Trump’s “fault.”

Lord the tortured logic you must live with is just incredible.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Wait, first there was no crisis. The quotes on this at every level of leftist social strata are plentiful.

But now it’s a man made (like global warming) crisis? And Trump is that man? All because he’s serious about shutting down illegal immigration? Something people from central and South America always knew no other R or D would ever do, so now they are rushing to get in before things change for good? And it’s Trump’s “fault.”

Lord the tortured logic you must live with is just incredible.
USA started the problems in Central America I. The 80s it makes this a Republican causes “problem” it’s not a crisis, the word was used to gain traction with the feeble minded. It is a large scale problem that these people do not feel safe at home because of our foreign policy. Trump exacerbates this problem for political effect. He is a master of his craft when it comes to getting you folks to jump.

USA started the problems in Central America I. The 80s it makes this a Republican causes “problem” it’s not a crisis, the word was used to gain traction with the feeble minded. It is a large scale problem that these people do not feel safe at home because of our foreign policy. Trump exacerbates this problem for political effect. He is a master of his craft when it comes to getting you folks to jump.

Hahahahahhaha you got caught in a purposeful trap.

coyote-in-trap.jpg

giphy.gif

You do know that Central America existed before the 80's, right?

Reactions: iasooner1
Look at this stupid cocksucker. Eat a dick

What is your goal when it comes to me?

To overwhelm you with information to where you are forced to admit you are dead wrong on the border not being a big deal and a story that would just go away after the 2018 midterms.

To overwhelm you with information to where you are forced to admit you are dead wrong on the border not being a big deal and a story that would just go away after the 2018 midterms.

OK. I admit that things at the border are worse now than they were prior to the midterms. That doesn't change my opinion of Trump's behavior as the midterms were approaching.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT