ADVERTISEMENT

Caravan

This post put me in the mind of snot bubbles so I googled it and got this.

1515444064557.gif

I can't argue with the math.

Fair enough no argument here

Nope. Do you have any evidence they’re not feeding you hyperbole and propaganda? Ya know, considering this administration’s tendencies and all...
Hmmmm...

So if a law enforcement type agency says something that goes against Trump, we can automatically believe them? If they say something that agrees with something Trump has said, we have to assume it's propaganda? Did I capture the essence of the lefty way of thinking? I'm really trying to understand your wiring here.

Hmmmm...

So if a law enforcement type agency says something that goes against Trump, we can automatically believe them? If they say something that agrees with something Trump has said, we have to assume it's propaganda? Did I capture the essence of the lefty way of thinking? I'm really trying to understand your wiring here.

Until there’s 600 MS13 arrests...Nielsen and her ilk are just trumpeting propaganda. Your righty way of thinking must have you believing everything the man says lol. And you’d be an idiot for doing so.

Until there’s 600 MS13 arrests...Nielsen and her ilk are just trumpeting propaganda. Your righty way of thinking must have you believing everything the man says lol. And you’d be an idiot for doing so.
Ok. So let me place the two choices on a scale and weigh this out...

On one side we have the Department of Homeland Security saying that there are more than 600 gang members/criminals in the caravan, a federal agency that has all kinds of capabilities for intelligence gathering and threat assessment.

On the other side we have a Red Lobster certified Red Lobster grill master who lives with his parents and frequently displays an inability to back up his routine bullshit.

This one might be close enough that I'll need to break out the micrometer to render a judgement. I'll let you know as soon as I figure this out.

Is this a good place to put this link?

https://www.kesq.com/news/crime/ms-...kers-as-cover-to-illegally-enter-us/895521794

The Department of Homer Lanscrity says there are more than 600 known gang members/criminals in the caravan. That's like 10% of it if those numbers are actually correct.

Do you have any evidence to refute what Homer Lanscrity says?

Not sure if “Homer Lanscrity” is some weird Gooner phone autocorrect, the latest meme, or some government bureaucrat I have never heard of.

Pretty sure that is an auto-correct error for 'Homeland Security'.

Found an article that still puts it at around 7K, but said that approximately 1000 have opted for asylum in Mexico. Maybe that is where the 1000 number came from.

Found a couple of interesting tidbits, though.

-At their current rate of travel, it will take them over 2 months to reach the Rio Grande. (seems likely that the numbers will dwindle significantly over that period of time).

-It’s important to remember that more than 50,000 people were taken into custody last month along the U.S.-Mexico border

Seems like maybe this whole Caravan issue is much doo doo about nothing.

Hey I can’t see real good, did these migrant caravans become much doo doo about nothing???

giphy.gif

Hey I can’t see real good, did these migrant caravans become much doo doo about nothing???

giphy.gif
Every time trumps threatens to close the border there is a huge spike in people trying to get here. He defunded the aid being given to the northern triangle countries even after Honduras had their problem under control and was actively creating solutions causing their migration to go DOWN. It’s a man made crisis specifically a United States sponsored one.

Every time trumps threatens to close the border there is a huge spike in people trying to get here. He defunded the aid being given to the northern triangle countries even after Honduras had their problem under control and was actively creating solutions causing their migration to go DOWN. It’s a man made crisis specifically a UNited States created one.

So it is a crisis now?

Reactions: CBradSmith
As long as 12 million people are smuggled, raped and exploited over several years it’s fine, but when trump tries to stop it and people panic that they will be stuck in their shitholes forever it’s trumps fault for speeding up the smuggling, rape and exploitation?

As long as 12 million people are smuggled, raped and exploited over several years it’s fine, but when trump tries to stop it and people panic that they will be stuck in their shitholes forever it’s trumps fault for speeding up the smuggling, rape and exploitation?
Who is your Jogi? I’d love to be able to stretch myself into pretzels with the ease of Hairy Bear.

When trying to communicate with primative peoples it’s best to reflect their language and social cues until you come to a mutual understanding. It caught your attention as intended.

Lol what a joke.

I’m not going to lie, that was a trap for @Been Jammin to use the c word, but you got here first.

Your response is hilariously middle school.

When trying to communicate with primative peoples it’s best to reflect their language and social cues until you come to a mutual understanding. It caught your attention as intended.

Avoidance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT