ADVERTISEMENT

Caravan

(Cough cough) the TB is awful... if only I'd have listened....

You are just like trump. Hyperbole and ignoring your own failures.

Help. Me. Out. I don't know what you're talking about. Is FOX beating the caravan drum again? Have they tossed dead TB-ridden trannies over the river to taint our water? What has happened to prove me wrong?

Did the Caravan 1.0 materialize on this side of the border with pockets of food stamps? I've tuned it all out and am totally unaware regarding MAGA's latest greatest conspiracy theory/crisis. Gotta let me know what's happening.

Help. Me. Out. I don't know what you're talking about. Is FOX beating the caravan drum again? Have they tossed dead TB-ridden trannies over the river to taint our water? What has happened to prove me wrong?

Did the Caravan 1.0 materialize on this side of the border with pockets of food stamps? I've tuned it all out and am totally unaware regarding MAGA's latest greatest conspiracy theory/crisis. Gotta let me know what's happening.

Typical lib.

I mean that you are a typical lib.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Typical lib.

I mean that you are a typical lib.

So the caravan was floating little measles babies over the border with helium balloons? Infecting our little american babies? Throwing rocks at someone? Who has the caravan killed now? I'll bet it has some serial killers in it looking to kill white farmer's wives.

To arms!!! Caravan 2.0 is even worse!!

Can people not apply for asylum at the US embassy in their country of origin? Speed that process up, but doing at the border is BS. Often times they turn these cats lose to show up later and most don't show up (yes I know shocker).

Been, they are the bogyman and more than they have been made out to be. There are Americans alive today that won't be in a year as a direct result of those scumbags, same with rape robbery and so on, not to mention the burden they will pile on taxpayers to teach their kids to learn English, medical costs, incarceration cost.

When you see live video it is overwhelmingly men, how in the world that can be disputed is just lunacy. Most still pics you see are going to be of women, children and infants. Do you see an issue there? Time to make an example of every dam one of these people. Load them all up and ship their asses back to the shitholes that spawned them. If this group gets their way and gets across the border, then the incentive is there for more and more to do the same thing. Time to absolutely end this stupidity.

I don’t believe you can apply for asylum at a US Embassy in country of origin...almost certain.

I don’t believe you can apply for asylum at a US Embassy in country of origin...almost certain.

JD does that seem odd to you? I would think that investigating claims and whatnot would infinitely easier in their country of origin than at our border, not to mention the cost of underwriting their trip back when they are told to vamoos.

Reactions: OSUIvan
The majority of these people are men looking for economic opportunity or more affluent people to victimize.

They're not illegible asylum.

JD does that seem odd to you? I would think that investigating claims and whatnot would infinitely easier in their country of origin than at our border, not to mention the cost of underwriting their trip back when they are told to vamoos.

Not really..... embassies are typically designed to assist US citizens in foreign countries, not as paperwork processors for foreign nationals. Additionally, limited staff and security for foreign nationals.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Trump #wins at everything. At least that’s that's the narrative on this board.
There are some who openly call out Trump on this board but you Toon everything out that doesn't fit your narrative.

If Trump came out with a plan that gave Dreamers a path to citizenship, legalizes marijuana, cures cancer, and puts additional laws on the books to enforce/limit gun sales or buy them back you'd continue to call him the second coming of Hitler.

There are some who openly call out Trump on this board but you Toon everything out that doesn't fit your narrative.

If Trump came out with a plan that gave Dreamers a path to citizenship, legalizes marijuana, cures cancer, and puts additional laws on the books to enforce/limit gun sales or buy them back you'd continue to call him the second coming of Hitler.

“If” lol...big words for Humpty Trumpty haha

“If” lol...big words for Humpty Trumpty haha
giphy.gif

Not really..... embassies are typically designed to assist US citizens in foreign countries, not as paperwork processors for foreign nationals. Additionally, limited staff and security for foreign nationals.

Fair enough....you know though, the vast majority of things my wife had to do to get a K1 visa were at the embassy or consulate in Brazil. Granted they probably represents a small percentage of the overall responsibilities embassy/consulates have in Brazil but would be interesting to see if that could work, especially in Central America.

I may be on board depending on the fine points. Could he do all that without killing 6,000,000?

I just wanna see him come out with a "plan" for something -- anything -- that is substantive and passes congress. So far all he's done is rubber stamp the republican congress.

Fair enough....you know though, the vast majority of things my wife had to do to get a K1 visa were at the embassy or consulate in Brazil. Granted they probably represents a small percentage of the overall responsibilities embassy/consulates have in Brazil but would be interesting to see if that could work, especially in Central America.

My BIL's fiance did all her stuff for her visa at the embassy in the UAE, not sure why you couldn't apply for other things there.

I've heard numerous times that asylum seekers need to apply in the first country they enter after leaving their country. In most cases that would be Mexico.

My BIL's fiance did all her stuff for her visa at the embassy in the UAE, not sure why you couldn't apply for other things there.

I've heard numerous times that asylum seekers need to apply in the first country they enter after leaving their country. In most cases that would be Mexico.

https://www.uscis.gov/humanitarian/...d-answers-asylum-eligibility-and-applications

https://pl.usembassy.gov/visas/politica-asylum-and-refugees/

Travel visas are completely different than asylum or refugee petitions.

Asylum claims are limited by law to people in the US or a port of entry.

Refugee claims (which are different) are handled by Homeland Security at a limited number of specific sites maintained by the agency.

Reactions: OSUIvan

It appears to me you were given incorrect information or heard incorrectly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT