ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Johnstone Talks About Many Of The Posters On This Board

Dan you and your favored journalist's lack of self awareness is breathtaking. The majority of the media reports I'm exposed to on on the war are the pro Palestinians pieces you post, yet I fully support Israel kicking the ever loving shit out of the Palestinians until they decide to unconditionally surrender.

How about you? Do you recognize yourself?

"Without extensive narrative manipulation, it would never occur to anyone that bombing Gaza into rubble is a reasonable response to a single Hamas attack."

kalo9603-the-simpsons.gif

How about you? Do you recognize yourself?

From mediabiasfactcheck.com​

CONSPIRACY​

Sources in the Conspiracy category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation are recommended on a per-article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate CaitlinJohnstone.com as a left-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven and one-sided speculative claims that are not always supported by evidence.

Dan you and your favored journalist's lack of self awareness is breathtaking. The majority of the media reports I'm exposed to on on the war are the pro Palestinians pieces you post, yet I fully support Israel kicking the ever loving shit out of the Palestinians until they decide to unconditionally surrender.
Yes, Bearcat, I am well aware that there is no line Israel can cross for you. It can murder every Palestinian, whether from Gaza or the West Bank, in the longest suffering most inhumane manner or drive every one of them from their homeland so it can confiscate it and any or all mineral rights, and you will cheer. The manipulation has seeped into every pore of your body and will never be expelled. That’s just who you are.

When I look in the mirror I see a man that recognizes evil when it arises no matter from whom it emanates, and understands it is evil to butcher innocent people whether it comes via Hamas or Uncle Bibi. I wish I could say the same thing about you, but, alas, it is not to be.

Yes, Bearcat, I am well aware that there is no line Israel can cross for you. It can murder every Palestinian, whether from Gaza or the West Bank, in the longest suffering most inhumane manner or drive every one of them from their homeland so it can confiscate it and any or all mineral rights, and you will cheer. The manipulation has seeped into every pore of your body and will never be expelled. That’s just who you are.
madonna-in-evita.jpg

From mediabiasfactcheck.com​

CONSPIRACY​

Sources in the Conspiracy category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation are recommended on a per-article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate CaitlinJohnstone.com as a left-biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of unproven and one-sided speculative claims that are not always supported by evidence.
This gets things about half right. Caitlin Johnstone speaks with an in irrefutably biased voice, using words that trigger the faint at heart. She brooks no hypicrisy. But tell me: does she promote unproven speculative claims when she lambasts governments’ universal response to Covid? How about when she urges us to know more about the effects of the Covid vaccine before we trust our government enough to take it on its word? How about when she calls bs on Black Lives Matter or Antifa or Critical Race Theory? Is she a conspiricist on those times? How about when she’s a lone voice calling for Julian Assange to be freed? Should she temper her voice about that? No, hell no, she’s great those times, right? But condemn the genocide of Uncle Bibi, and God help us she’s a fruitcake! She must be a fruitcake, all the thoroughly knowledgable people on this board have followed the progress of the genocide far closer than her and insist she is. One thing you should never do is read what she says and decide for yourself. What you should *always* do is base your opinion on what you’ve heard other people say about her, but never even attempt to refute what she says, only besmirch her character.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Your quoted post that still has me laughing might be your best self own yet, Dan. We know she's irrefutably biased and we know how much her words trigger you. It was obvious before your admission.
I guess the word “trigger” has a different connotation for you than me. I think you avoid reading her because you know you’ll have a combination reaction of emotional fury coupled with anxiety because you know she’s right and you know she would carve you like a Thanksgiving pumpkin if you ever debated her, and you know your only rebuttal can be an Alinsky-like meme in a silly attempt at ridicule. But thar’s okay, Medic. I know you feel compelled to make up for the ass kicking you took a couple of days ago. So go ahead and do your best to make fun. It only drives the point home deeper than it already was.

I guess the word “trigger” has a different connotation for you than me. I think you avoid reading her because you know you’ll have a combination reaction of emotional fury coupled with anxiety because you know she’s right and you know she would carve you like a Thanksgiving pumpkin if you ever debated her, and you know your only rebuttal can be an Alinsky-like meme in a silly attempt at ridicule. But thar’s okay, Medic. I know you feel compelled to make up for the ass kicking you took a couple of days ago. So go ahead and do your best to make fun. It only drives the point home deeper than it already was.
4f0e73ae002bbb7773595f81a2e059a5.gif

I know you feel compelled to make up for the ass kicking you took a couple of days ago. So go ahead and do your best to make fun. It only drives the point home deeper than it already was.
Dan, we're still waiting on your answer of what you would do if someone came into your house, murdered your wife, and kidnapped one of your children. All we got is the trusty ol' Ponca Dodge.

When I look in the mirror I see a man that recognizes evil when it arises no matter from whom it emanates, and understands it is evil to butcher innocent people whether it comes via Hamas or Uncle Bibi. I wish I could say the same thing about you, but, alas, it is not to be.
Terrorists are the evil ones Dan, not those that defend themselves.

Dan, we're still waiting on your answer of what you would do if someone came into your house, murdered your wife, and kidnapped one of your children. All we got is the trusty ol' Ponca Dodge.
Lol! And you accuse me of beating a dead horse! Keep your head up high, Medic. You showed your hypocrisy for all to see a couple of days ago. No amount of effort to deflect it into “Ponca Dodge” will ever alter that. But fear not! All your buddies on this board know they share the same hypocrisy, so they will dutifully come to your aid in your time of need. But we all know what we saw. What we saw was you wriggling and squirming like a three year old telling his momma he’s gotta go peepee as you twisted and turned in a valiant effort to disguise your hypocrisy. It was particularly pathetic. But it was what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Lol! And you accuse me of beating a dead horse! Keep your head up high, Medic. You showed your hypocrisy for all to see a couple of days ago. No amount of effort to deflect it into “Ponca Dodge” will ever alter that. But fear not! All your buddies on this board know they share the same hypocrisy, so they will dutifully come to your aid in your time of need. But we all know what we saw. What we saw was you wriggling and squirming like a three year old telling his momma he’s gotta go peepee as you twisted and turned in a valiant effort to disguise your hypocrisy. It was particularly pathetic. But it was what it was.
Still Ponca Dodging...

We both know why you won't answer. It's hilarious watching you squirm though.

Hell slick, you left out some of your broad brush.
Why stop at defenseless Palestinians? Nut up and take on somebody that will hit back.

Israel vs Saudi would be great! Both sides would use weapons we gave them. It’d be a win no matter who lost.

The west bank of the Jordan river is historically and more accurately know as Judea and Samaria.

Judah = Judea = Jews
Samaria= Samaritans = a sect of Judaism.
Well then, by all means it should belong lock stock and barrel to Israel and the Palestinians can go to hell, right?

By the way, Oklahoma is Choctaw Indian meaning “Red People.” Maybe our red people should murder all the non-red people standing in their way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT