ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Johnstone Responds To @Syskatine

Here you go, Sys. It’s over an hour long expose of journalistic fraud. You may need to seek a safe space. I doubt you have the stones to listen to it all, and that’s why you are such a willing lackey of propaganda. But who knows, maybe you’ll come to your senses. Maybe you’ll surprise me and actually listen to the whole thing.

LOL I gave it a shot. He called russia gate a "fake scandal" right up front and is rating about it.

Vladimir Putin got up on a stage and endorsed Trump. Vladimir Putin. We all see him for the psychopath war criminal he is now.

He hired Putin's puppet's right hand man to manage his campaign. Manafort went to jail for some of the clumsiest, crookedest, most obvious tax fraud I've ever seen.

He had other guys that lied to the FBI and bent over backwards to hide connections with Russia.

The Mueller report exhaustively chronicles Russia attempts to get Trump elected.

Trump sold out to Putin in Helskinki in front of the world -- threw U.S. under the bus to help his buddy Putin. Called Putin a "genius" for the special mitliater operation that has blown up in Putin's face.

Trump tried to extort Zalinsky into opening an investigation into Biden if he wanted U.S. military aid.

It's just amazing to me that anyone with a full set of teeth would call anything about Trump and Russia a hoax. The media didn't go far enough.

LOL I gave it a shot. He called russia gate a "fake scandal" right up front and is rating about it.

Vladimir Putin got up on a stage and endorsed Trump. Vladimir Putin. We all see him for the psychopath war criminal he is now.

He hired Putin's puppet's right hand man to manage his campaign. Manafort went to jail for some of the clumsiest, crookedest, most obvious tax fraud I've ever seen.

He had other guys that lied to the FBI and bent over backwards to hide connections with Russia.

The Mueller report exhaustively chronicles Russia attempts to get Trump elected.

Trump sold out to Putin in Helskinki in front of the world -- threw U.S. under the bus to help his buddy Putin. Called Putin a "genius" for the special mitliater operation that has blown up in Putin's face.

Trump tried to extort Zalinsky into opening an investigation into Biden if he wanted U.S. military aid.

It's just amazing to me that anyone with a full set of teeth would call anything about Trump and Russia a hoax. The media didn't go far enough.
Well, if he said something right up front that traumatized you that badly it's probably best you didn't watch as he backed up his assertions with facts. My goodness you wouldn't want to have to change your mind and admit the toothless hayseeds were right all along.

Addendum: Oh, let me add one other thing. If you had watched to the end you would see he refutes every single accusation you just made. After seeing that you might have required hospitalization for the breakdown it would have caused. So all in all it's probably best you chickened out listening to facts that alter your fantasies.

Last edited:
Well, if he said something right up front that traumatized you that badly it's probably best you didn't watch as he backed up his assertions with facts. My goodness you wouldn't want to have to change your mind and admit the toothless hayseeds were right all along.

Addendun: Oh, let me add one other thing. If you had watched to the end you would see he refutes every single accusation you just made. After seeing that you might have required hospitalization for the breakdown it would have caused. So all in all it's probably best you chickened out listening to facts that alter your fantasies.
Dan, I just don't do videos. Every time I try, it's either all baloney, or it doesn't say what it's supposed to. I can read about 3 times faster. He didn't address those facts all that time into the video, he was just ranting.

I don't know why supposedly thoughful people want everything video'd now. The idiocracy has made reading old fashioned now.

Dan, I just don't do videos. Every time I try, it's either all baloney, or it doesn't say what it's supposed to. I can read about 3 times faster. He didn't address those facts all that time into the video, he was just ranting.

I don't know why supposedly thoughful people want everything video'd now. The idiocracy has made reading old fashioned now.
So you'll read it if I link the transcript? He backed his ranting up with explicit links, something you apparently didn't want to face. He addressed your fantasies with facts, coupled with backup. Look, I get it, it's damned hard to have your nose rubbed in facts you try so hard to pretend don't exist. I'm the same way, shy away from it if I can. But come on, Sys, you're hanging onto explicit lies that were hammered into you for several years. That's not good. It makes you look like one of the toothess nincompoops you try to pretend your opponents are. Glenn Greenwald is a serious journalist, a dedicated left-winger who is obsessed with trying to get his team (of which you are a member) to turn away from lies and face truth.

That is what happened in Pakistan the PM refused to give a base he was thrown within 6 months. Now the economy has collapsed and basically military with a civilian front is ruling. Journalist who are not towing the line are being arrested one was assasinated. US is not imperal like the eurpeans were but it likes to control key areas of the world.
Why did the PM refuse to provide a base? Was he turning a blind eye to terrorist using Pakistan as a safe haven? Was he secretly supporting terrorist? Did the people not like him? Not condemning or condoning any action, merely asking questions to have a better understanding.

I just asked for an example of this western propaganda. I've gotten lol's and the usual insults but no examples.

You asked for examples, then provided a list and proved the effectiveness.

Hilarious.

Why did the PM refuse to provide a base? Was he turning a blind eye to terrorist using Pakistan as a safe haven? Was he secretly supporting terrorist? Did the people not like him? Not condemning or condoning any action, merely asking questions to have a better understanding.
Why he refused the base is immaterial for this discussion. He took steps he believed were in the best interest of the country he led, and the US empire got him thrown out of office. In any relationship that includes the US things are done the way the US wants them done or there will be very negative consequences.

It amazes me supposedly intelligent people still believe that BS.

Allah gave him a bad vision.

Why he refused the base is immaterial for this discussion. He took steps he believed were in the best interest of the country he led, and the US empire got him thrown out of office. In any relationship that includes the US things are done the way the US wants them done or there will be very negative consequences.
Is it? Are you sure declining the base was in the best interest of the country and not in the best interest of terrorist that have taken refuge in their country for years? Seems to me most every place we have bases sees a huge uptick in their economy and everything I've read the Pakistan economy needs all the help it can get. I don't know the answers but i do know Osama Bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan for years and one would have to be naive to think the Pakistani government didn't know.

Is it? Are you sure declining the base was in the best interest of the country and not in the best interest of terrorist that have taken refuge in their country for years? Seems to me most every place we have bases sees a huge uptick in their economy and everything I've read the Pakistan economy needs all the help it can get. I don't know the answers but i do know Osama Bin Laden was hiding in Pakistan for years and one would have to be naive to think the Pakistani government didn't know.
I’m not sure of anything the man did. Nor do I particularly care what takes place there. What interest aside from prolonging the American empire and creating yet another potential trip wire toward another military dustup does the US have in building a military base in Pakistan?

I’m not sure of anything the man did. Nor do I particularly care what takes place there. What interest aside from prolonging the American empire and creating yet another potential trip wire toward another military dustup does the US have in building a military base in Pakistan?
The pakis have a nuclear reactor.

I would assume, since Biden gave up Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan, the military is looking for a base close to China. With China posed to attack Taiwan within the next couple of years, if not months, it would only make sense for the US to have an existing base close to China that gives China something else to think about.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I would assume, since Biden gave up Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan, the military is looking for a base close to China. With China posed to attack Taiwan within the next couple of years, if not months, it would only make sense for the US to have an existing base close to China that gives China something else to think about.
Well, that may be why the Pakistani president we ousted didn’t want a base like that in his country. Perhaps he concluded he didn’t want his country to get flattened in a war between China and the US over Taiwan. Who could blame him?

Well, that may be why the Pakistani president we ousted didn’t want a base like that in his country. Perhaps he concluded he didn’t want his country to get flattened in a war between China and the US over Taiwan. Who could blame him?
Perhaps but we don't know do we? That's the point.

Perhaps but we don't know do we? That's the point.
No, we don’t know. What we do know is the US wanted the base, he said no and the US conspired to oust him and put people in power who would do its bidding. I know this is painful for @ClintonDavidScott to comprehend much less accept, but that is a classic move by an empire. That’s the only point I have been trying to make in my fumbling amateurish way.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
No, we don’t know. What we do know is the US wanted the base, he said no and the US conspired to oust him and put people in power who would do its bidding. I know this is painful for @ClintonDavidScott to comprehend much less accept, but that is a classic move by an empire. That’s the only point I have been trying to make in my fumbling amateurish way.
Do we know the US conspired to remove him? Not arguing either way as we have done this before, Ukraine.

You asked for examples, then provided a list and proved the effectiveness.

Hilarious.
No, he didn't post russian-Ukraine propaganda. He published MAGA whining because the media pointed out trump's litany of russian connections and corruptions. You moved the goalposts.
So you'll read it if I link the transcript?
Yes. At least until he starts with wild conspiracies and clumsy essays. I want facts.

I would remind you that my query was an example of western propaganda about the Ukraine war. You responded with Greenwald bitching about ruh ruh ruhssia. You know how I feel about it -- the Zelensky call alone and Putin's endorsement are enough for any jury to conclude Trump had a heluva russia problem.

That’s a big step for you.

Lemme know how I can help.
YTNlN19vLmpwZw.jpg

According to all international polls he has 70% support in Pakistan with over two third majority in the parliament if the elections were held today. We have fought two wars with US one against USSR and one with US against taliban. Lost around 100,000 people by terrorists from afghanistan. Had that terrorism crushed in 2013 the most successful counter insurgency operation in recent times. Because of our proximity to three countries that are not in US good books Iran Afghanistan and China plus our bad relations with india. We are a key state that US wants to insure remains under their control regardless.

Thank you, Ali, for giving us an eye witness account. I hope you are safe.
Well safe to an extent but since my business is import based banks are not opening letter of credits. 10 months ago we had over 20 billion dollars of reserves and growing at 6 % in ten months our growth rate has shrunk to 2% and reserves are down to 3 billion.

Did you ever stop to think you might be mistaken?
Sure. I read, though. Listen. The MAGA participants were so criminal, and their supporters so ignorant and mad, and their platforms so devoid of anything substantive, and they constantly spin and lie in such a clumsy manner that it gets hard to take anything they take seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
Sure. I read, though. Listen. The MAGA participants were so criminal, and their supporters so ignorant and mad, and their platforms so devoid of anything substantive, and they constantly spin and lie in such a clumsy manner that it gets hard to take anything they take seriously.

How easily manipulated you are.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Too much truth in 2 minutes. I am glad somebody said it.🙂
Shouldn't it be a foregone conclusion everyone in this country is against Russia warmongering? Most of us are old enough to have lived through the cold war, with many of us doing duck, cover and cower under your desk drills in school. Add in the fact we have no say about Russian war monger but we do American war mongering and you should start to understand it should go without question every American opposes Russian warmongering.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Shouldn't it be a foregone conclusion everyone in this country is against Russia warmongering? Most of us are old enough to have lived through the cold war, with many of us doing duck, cover and cower under your desk drills in school. Add in the fact we have no say about Russian war monger but we do American war mongering and you should start to understand it should go without question every American opposes Russian warmongering.

Some would have you believe Russia had no choice but to invade. They might even have previously waffled on such a claim, stating in uncertain terms Russia lost the moral high ground they had possessed.

Thoughts, @Ponca Dan???

carry on

Some would have you believe Russia had no choice but to invade. They might even have previously waffled on such a claim, stating in uncertain terms Russia lost the moral high ground they had possessed.

Thoughts, @Ponca Dan

Putin is not like Obama. When he said don't cross the red line he meant it. If you can't understand that meaning, which obviously you cant, that's on you.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Putin is not like Obama. When he said don't cross the red line he meant it. If you can't understand that meaning, which obviously you cant, that's on you.
Soooo…when he stated his intentions to “dE-nAziFY uKrAiNe”, did you gargle and swallow on that propaganda as well? We know @GunsOfFrankEaton did with glee…

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT