ADVERTISEMENT

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--Trump loses big in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and now 2023

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
Americans win

maggot mobster insurrectionist and his cult loses again

Last edited:
gF1iyGr.jpg

gbJz51B.jpg

Last edited:
It is mind boggling why dims are so wedded to killing the most helpless human beings.
especially when the vast majority of unwanted pregnancies could be avoided by women being responsible by taking or practicing birth control. Of course there are exceptions but the majority of abortions are due to women not practicing birth control.

especially when the vast majority of unwanted pregnancies could be avoided by women being responsible by taking or practicing birth control. Of course there are exceptions but the majority of abortions are due to women not practicing birth control.
I am loathe to wade into this mess, but here goes - Why can’t MEN practice a little birth control and use a condom? Why is it only on the women?

I am loathe to wade into this mess, but here goes - Why can’t MEN practice a little birth control and use a condom? Why is it only on the women?
I'll respond the same way I did to my daughter when I taught her this very thing. Which one of you can not avoid the responsibility? The man can and in many cases does run off, avoiding any and all responsibility, the woman does not have that luxury. Pretty simple.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
They both should be held responsible, for sure. Would love to see less un-wed mothers or single mothers as well.
Don't mistake my comment as not saying the men should not be just as responsible. In a perfect world men would be held to the same responsibility but as we see from the amount of single mothers that do not have the father in the picture, our world is far from perfect. As a result of not living in a perfect world women must take the responsibility upon themselves or they and all of those saying the men are just as responsible are just kidding themselves.

Don't mistake my comment as not saying the men should not be just as responsible. In a perfect world men would be held to the same responsibility but as we see from the amount of single mothers that do not have the father in the picture, our world is far from perfect. As a result of not living in a perfect world women must take the responsibility upon themselves or they and all of those saying the men are just as responsible are just kidding themselves.
oh I do not, I had typed most of what you said as well about the mother not being able to leave the situation as the she is the one carrying the kid. read your post and deleted half of mine,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT