ADVERTISEMENT

Build the wall!

Are any of those people whining about not being given enough? Are they burning businesses? Are they killing each other in record numbers? Are they fleeing and moving toward Dim run Inner City Shitholes.
Yes. They'll burn anything for $$. No, the records have all fallen. No, they can't afford to move and have no training or edjcashun because.... they are in rural red states. But hey, taxes are low. Nobody makes anything, but they have low taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Yes. They'll burn anything for $$. No, the records have all fallen. No, they can't afford to move and have no training or edjcashun because.... they are in rural red states. But hey, taxes are low. Nobody makes anything, but they have low taxes.

Lots of people moving out here to get away from rat infested Dim Run Cities. Peoples with educashuns and stuff like monies.

Oh yes. Go ahead and dig a foxhole to defend hilltop Chicago 😂 🤣 😅 🤣 😂 🤣 😅

Bold strategy

• Haha
Oh yes. Go ahead and dig a foxhole to defend hilltop Chicago 😂 🤣 😅 🤣 😂 🤣 😅

Bold strategy

Dude, Chitown is a great city. If you can't have a good time in Chicago I don't know what to tell you. Gipson's. Lou's. Wtf is wrong with you people? You wanna compare Chicago to mile after mile of poverty and sheet metal prosperity churches and shitty health care and low life expectancy and bottom 5% schools? OK. You really have some perspective there.

Dude, Chitown is a great city. If you can't have a good time in Chicago I don't know what to tell you. Gipson's. Lou's. Wtf is wrong with you people? You wanna compare Chicago to mile after mile of poverty and sheet metal prosperity churches and shitty health care and low life expectancy and bottom 5% schools? OK. You really have some perspective there.
Literal Lee my favorite city to visit. Doesn’t change the fact my friends that live there now and that grew up there are happy the confirm the reports/videos you can see that it’s being “ruined”

But don’t let that stop you

FeminineKindAmethystgemclam-size_restricted.gif

Saw Hamilton there a few years ago. Love the food there. I hate the traffic in Tulsa and Chiraq. Cannot drink the water there

FlAAAileeeeEeeEY say BUT CHIIIICAAAAGOOOOOOO! CHICAGO! CHICAGO!!!

WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT CHICAGO!

It's kind of like shitty red counties, lol. Take lots of red state shithole counties with subpar infrastructure, life expectancy, and education and condense them into a few miles. And then don't do anything with all the red counties except watch them atrophy. That's the problem in Chicago,
That's quite the trigglypuff routine you have there, but your chubby little dick beaters didn't provide an answer. What's the problem in Chicago, Queefa?

Queefa, you unload truckers for money in this great state. Why are you always being such a whiney little bitch about your customers? Are they too rough with you? Put your foot down and stand up for yourself, Queefa. Stop being the bruised mouth victim.

Just out of curiosity I’m asking what is Syskatine’s cure for the poverty, sheet metal prosperity churches, shitty healthcare, low life expectancy and lousy schools in rural areas? Give us your version of what to do and how long you think it would take for your version to produce the miracle of prosperity, great healthcare, spectacular schools etc.

Just out of curiosity I’m asking what is Syskatine’s cure for the poverty, sheet metal prosperity churches, shitty healthcare, low life expectancy and lousy schools in rural areas? Give us your version of what to do and how long you think it would take for your version to produce the miracle of prosperity, great healthcare, spectacular schools etc.
He's probably going to offer Chicago, Baltimore, and San Fran as shining examples of progressive meccas...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't hold your breath waiting.

I don’t think a single person has ever said there are no nice areas of chicago.

Literal Lee my favorite city to visit. Doesn’t change the fact my friends that live there now and that grew up there are happy the confirm the reports/videos you can see that it’s being “ruined”

I was there May 2019. Olympia Fields. Came out of the men’s locker room around 10 pm and was walking 50ft to on site hotel. 15 ft into it a cop pulls a gun to me. I’m in golf attire. He yells at me to put my hands up...and of course I did. He asks what I’m doing and figures out I’m a guest. Apparently there was a shooting nearby and the gunman was on the loose. Good times.

Those are the only ones that Syskatine cares about, duh. He doesn't give a single shit about the epidemic of black on black violence outside of his favorite hoods.
Huh? Whu? Wut? Uhwhhhhut? What's going on in Chicago? But POVERTY IN COALGATE!!!!!!

Weak. I have friends, too, that live there and they are excited about spring and not at all bitching about the quality of life.

It would take one generation -- maybe two. Have standards for schools, pay great teachers like they're really professionals that are important, and have some child welfare funding and terminate neglectful parents' rights and have someone raise the kids with discipline and values -- if private people won't, then the gub'mint should. It would have a profound impact.

What's your solution? Or are you down with poverty, bad healthcare, low life expectancy, and lousy schools?

If you read these boards you'd think it's uninhabitable. It's not just "nice areas" either, some of the south side is cool, and most of everything from the loop and north is cool. That's not counting Oak Lawn and the suburbs. It's absurd to act like Chicago is a failed city. It's an international city with more going on than the entire state of oklahoma could ever dream of.
It's sad you could care less about poor white kids living in poverty.

• Haha
Weak. I have friends, too, that live there and they are excited about spring and not at all bitching about the quality of life.

It would take one generation -- maybe two. Have standards for schools, pay great teachers like they're really professionals that are important, and have some child welfare funding and terminate neglectful parents' rights and have someone raise the kids with discipline and values -- if private people won't, then the gub'mint should. It would have a profound impact.

What's your solution? Or are you down with poverty, bad healthcare, low life expectancy, and lousy schools?

If you read these boards you'd think it's uninhabitable. It's not just "nice areas" either, some of the south side is cool, and most of everything from the loop and north is cool. That's not counting Oak Lawn and the suburbs. It's absurd to act like Chicago is a failed city. It's an international city with more going on than the entire state of oklahoma could ever dream of.

He just can’t help it 😂

Its nice to see Sys getting out all his Anger over Bidens Draft Deferments and the shitty job he is doing thus far. Baby steps man, you can do it. Just let it all out.

Last edited:

Your speech patterns and relationship with the truth are very similar to trump. The irony is too much.

Come on, Sys, surely you can do better than this generic malarkey. Basically what you say is you’d make education better by having better education. Give us something specific. Explain how a town like Marland, OK, is going to better their education opportunities. Where are they going to find these amazingly proficient teachers? It’s a pretty small pool from which to choose. Do you actually think a top notch teacher is going to move to Marland to have a career? Regardless of the pay increase there won’t be enough highly qualified teachers willing to go to the rural areas. Terminate neglectful parents rights? First, who is going to decide who is a neglectful parent? What’s the criteria ? What’s the process? How do these incredibly ignorant, incredibly poor, incredibly uneducated red necks defend themselves? And where are you going to
put the neglected children? Your “solution” would have a profound effect all right, profoundly awful. Like so many leftists you have heard sound bite slogans that signify next to nothing and convince yourself you are spouting profundities. This is deeply disappointing blather coming from you. I expected much better!

Last edited:
Biden has all the lefties discombobulated. He was supposed to save the World and Defeat Racism, Cure the Chinese Virus and make the US a Liberal Utopia. The guy doesn't even know which day it is.
Winning!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Come on, Sys, surely you can do better than this generic malarkey. Basically what you say is you’d make education better by having better education. Give us something specific. Explain how a town like Marland, OK, is going to better their education opportunities. Where are they going to find these amazingly proficient teachers? It’s a pretty small pool from which to choose. Do you actually think a top notch teacher is going to move to Marland to have a career? Regardless of the pay increase there won’t be enough highly qualified teachers willing to go to the rural areas. Terminate neglectful parents rights? First, who is going to decide who is a neglectful parent? What’s the criteria ? What’s the process? How do these incredibly ignorant, incredibly poor, incredibly uneducated red necks defend themselves? And where are you going to
put the neglected children? Your “solution” would have a profound effect all right, profoundly awful. Like so many leftists you have heard sound bite slogans that signify next to nothing and convince yourself you are spouting profundities. This is deeply disappointing blather coming from you. I expected much better!
There's a Maryland, OK?

surely you can do better than this generic malarkey.
I thought it was specific.
Where are they going to find these amazingly proficient teachers?
Great question.

Go find and recruit them. In my experience a local foundation raised a house, a car, and extra $70k for salary for a superstar STEM teacher. Couldn't do it. It pisses of existing teachers. As in, "our current ________teacher is so good (bottom 30% of bottom 5% public ed state achievement test math scores in that case) we can't fire or insult them." The school itself was resistant on every level. If you bring in new people, that's saying there's a problem with the old ones.

Rural Oklahoma education for ya. Dozens and dozens of little political fiefdoms.

We need a statewide teacher equivalent to the physician manpower training corp. They paid off dr's loans if theyd practive in rural.oklahoma.

Did I miss your solution to rural Oklahoma's poor education system?

FlAAAileeeeEeeEY say BUT CHIIIICAAAAGOOOOOOO! CHICAGO! CHICAGO!!!

WE CAN'T TALK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE BUT CHICAGO!

It's kind of like shitty red counties, lol. Take lots of red state shithole counties with subpar infrastructure, life expectancy, and education and condense them into a few miles. And then don't do anything with all the red counties except watch them atrophy. That's the problem in Chicago,
Chicago. Houston. About the same really in every measurable he wants to highlight. Just don't ask him what those measurable s are. He gets kinda testy about that.

Reactions: Syskatine
I thought it was specific.

Great question.

Go find and recruit them. In my experience a local foundation raised a house, a car, and extra $70k for salary for a superstar STEM teacher. Couldn't do it. It pisses of existing teachers. As in, "our current ________teacher is so good (bottom 30% of bottom 5% public ed state achievement test math scores in that case) we can't fire or insult them." The school itself was resistant on every level. If you bring in new people, that's saying there's a problem with the old ones.

Rural Oklahoma education for ya. Dozens and dozens of little political fiefdoms.

We need a statewide teacher equivalent to the physician manpower training corp. They paid off dr's loans if theyd practive in rural.oklahoma.

Did I miss your solution to rural Oklahoma's poor education system?

Your solution is as unrealistic as it is quixotic. (But I suspect you already know that. So far all you’ve provided are feel good solutions that have no chance of succeeding. But I bet it makes you feel good to think about them!). “Go find them and recruit them.” Who in Marland is going out to find them and recruit them? According to you these humble rural Oklahomans should be way too lacking in intelligence or education or be sophisticated enough to determine which teacher they should recruit. And besides, by your own admission they couldn’t give this exalted teacher higher pay. In the first place where will the people of Marland get the money? You tell us they are entirely too poor. It would upset the dunces that are teaching the kids now. Interesting anecdote about your doctor recruitment theory. I did some work in Alva, not necessarily a rural village, but a small town. Talking with my customer he said they were losing doctors so fast they were worried they’d have to close their hospital. So they recruited hard to find someone. Offered them the world if they would come. But could get no takers. One doctor expressed interest but his wife adamantly vetoed the idea, it was too far from shopping malls and theaters, restaurants, etc. She flatly rejected moving to Alva. I suspect rural Oklahoma would suffer the same results with your teacher idea. So I would guess your brilliant plan would fall flat on its face. Got any other ideas?

You asked what is my solution. I don’t have a solution. You’re the one hyperventilating over the issue. My “solution,” if you want to call it that, is to let the rural people involved work out their own plans. The rural Oklahomans with whom I have been in contact haven’t said anything about it. But if they’re worried about it they should be the ones seeking the corrective. Like I said I don’t have a plan. If I did it would probably be as absurd as what you have provided in this thread.

Your solution is as unrealistic as it is quixotic. (But I suspect you already know that. So far all you’ve provided are feel good solutions that have no chance of succeeding. But I bet it makes you feel good to think about them!). “Go find them and recruit them.” Who in Marland is going out to find them and recruit them? According to you these humble rural Oklahomans should be way too lacking in intelligence or education or be sophisticated enough to determine which teacher they should recruit. And besides, by your own admission they couldn’t give this exalted teacher higher pay. In the first place where will the people of Marland get the money? You tell us they are entirely too poor. It would upset the dunces that are teaching the kids now. Interesting anecdote about your doctor recruitment theory. I did some work in Alva, not necessarily a rural village, but a small town. Talking with my customer he said they were losing doctors so fast they were worried they’d have to close their hospital. So they recruited hard to find someone. Offered them the world if they would come. But could get no takers. One doctor expressed interest but his wife adamantly vetoed the idea, it was too far from shopping malls and theaters, restaurants, etc. She flatly rejected moving to Alva. I suspect rural Oklahoma would suffer the same results with your teacher idea. So I would guess your brilliant plan would fall flat on its face. Got any other ideas?

You asked what is my solution. I don’t have a solution. You’re the one hyperventilating over the issue. My “solution,” if you want to call it that, is to let the rural people involved work out their own plans. The rural Oklahomans with whom I have been in contact haven’t said anything about it. But if they’re worried about it they should be the ones seeking the corrective. Like I said I don’t have a plan. If I did it would probably be as absurd as what you have provided in this thread.

You're trying to make fun of something that's already happened. Yes, people can raise the money and find the teachers. It's not a theory. I'm sorry that provincial mindsets dislike change and excellence. Change can be scary.

I've already helped successfully recruit Dr's to a small town, too. You're so pessimistic you're dismissing as impossible ideas that have been reality for decades. Ya'll were probably too conservative and pessimistic to get anyone to come to Alva. It takes some money and positive attitude and a personality fit.

Your constant cynicism and pessimism must be a heavy load to carry, Dan. You also seem pretty defensive about humble rural Oklahomans for someone that won't live with them.

The rural, publicly educated Oklahomans that I knew in college all turned out quite well (doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc ) and they didn’t have syskatwat as their savior. While I’ll agree that public school teachers are generally not the brightest bulbs, the real key to success seems to be a good, solid, stable, Christian (Jews too) family life when growing up.

You're trying to make fun of something that's already happened. Yes, people can raise the money and find the teachers. It's not a theory. I'm sorry that provincial mindsets dislike change and excellence. Change can be scary.

I've already helped successfully recruit Dr's to a small town, too. You're so pessimistic you're dismissing as impossible ideas that have been reality for decades. Ya'll were probably too conservative and pessimistic to get anyone to come to Alva. It takes some money and positive attitude and a personality fit.

Your constant cynicism and pessimism must be a heavy load to carry, Dan. You also seem pretty defensive about humble rural Oklahomans for someone that won't live with them.
You’re misinterpreting reluctance to have outside forces push their “solutions” on people who may not want them, who may be satisfied with the conditions under which they live, who see nothing particularly wrong with how they live, as pessimism. I suppose there’s an element of truth to what you say. It’s hard not to be a little pessimistic while observing well meaning idiots try to force change on communities that may not want it. You gave an anecdote on how your solution worked and I gave one that showed it to be a miserable failure, so it’s hard to know who is correct.

You may not recognize the similarity of your solution to Mao’s Great Leap Forward, his policy to improve the lives of China’s peasants and force them out of their rural confines and into the cities. It worked spectacularly. China has indeed made a great leap into urban life. All it took was to starve to death somewhere between 80 and 100 million people. I know, I know, you’re not proposing anything like that, you’re solution is way more benign, way more benign. But what you don’t recognize is both “solutions” stem from the same principle. Given the right circumstances it would only take a couple of generations for your benign solution to morph into something similar to Mao’s. I guess that is what drives my pessimism.

Given the right circumstances it would only take a couple of generations for your benign solution to morph into something similar to Mao’s. I
How does education standards and recruiting good teachers lead us to chairman mao?

How does education standards and recruiting good teachers lead us to chairman mao?
The argument is not over whether there should be education standards. No one is opposed to education standards. But it should be those receiving the education that should set the standards. Outside forces should have no say, no matter how well intentioned they might be. Outside groups attempting to use the police power of the state to force their standards on people who might have a different opinion on what they want are utilizing the same principle that Mao used. There are two books you should read. *The Road to Serfdom• by Fredrick Hayek and •Crisis and Leviathan• by Robert Higgs. I’ll even buy them for you if you’ll give your word that you’ll read them. If you read them with an open mind they would probably help you to step away from your devotion to government edict.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT