ADVERTISEMENT

Big Shocker, US GDP 2ND Quarter Revised Down To 2.1%

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Ever notice the numbers during a Democrat Administration come out, Democrats and the MSM celebrate and months later the numbers are quietly revised downward. Almost like the government is lying to us.

Ever notice the numbers during a Democrat Administration come out, Democrats and the MSM celebrate and months later the numbers are quietly revised downward. Almost like the government is lying to us.
I've noticed.

Biden did not actively campaign. Two campaign rallies barely drew flies. In Democrat debates, Biden promised economic stagnation. Is Biden keeping his promise? Did an all-time record 81 million Americans vote for Biden? Or was it Mark Zuckerberg $400 million worth of stuffed drop boxes?

Wasn't the initial estimate 1.8% for Q2? The current estimate is 2.1% no?

I was glad the revision was down maybe it will keep the Fed from destroying the the economy.

I’m sure those initial numbers are really swinging voters to Biden.

Reactions: davidallen
Wasn't the initial estimate 1.8% for Q2? The current estimate is 2.1% no?

GDP growth in the world's biggest economy came in at 2.1 percent for the second quarter, down from the initial estimate of 2.4 percent released in July

From the Barton’s article down from 2.4 to 2.1

GDP growth in the world's biggest economy came in at 2.1 percent for the second quarter, down from the initial estimate of 2.4 percent released in July

Well according to our Democrat posters, GDP being down to 2.1% from the previously reported 2.4% is a half truth. That should tell you the mentality of our Democrat posters. Bat shit crazy.

Welp, that didn't take long, lol. MAGA's always good for a half truth!
What is funny is you should have read the article.
Well according to our Democrat posters, GDP being down to 2.1% from the previously reported 2.4% is a half truth. That should tell you the mentality of our Democrat posters. Bat shit crazy.
Well, that's how they work. They blindly follow without checking for themselves.

Yes indeed - but the prelim was 1.8 as noted in the article I linked no?

Tell us about the PCE revisions...

Guys I'm sorry a Democrat president, as usual, has a strong economy.

Remind me again, how many consecutive republican presidents have hosted recessions? Last... 3? In a row? But they revised the GDP down to 2.1! LMFAO.... haters and loosers are so sad.

When are some of you going to realize numbers coming from any administration are huge piles of BS? Touting anything and having a counter argument to the touting is exactly what our elected officials want you to do. The only conversations this country should be having is how can we flush the governmental toilet where it is most unpleasant. All while trying to figure out how fast we can make it happen. Trouble is that is pointless too, we are all just sheep wandering aimlessly looking for a place to die.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
F46JgU-W8AAGwmw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT