ADVERTISEMENT

Bidengate: What’s Your Limit?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Personally I have zero tolerance for political corruption. That’s part of why I hate every politician and both political parties. How about you? How much tolerance do you have? Is it greater for your team than theirs?

Personally I have zero tolerance for political corruption. That’s part of why I hate every politician and both political parties. How about you? How much tolerance do you have? Is it greater for your team than theirs?

I don't hate every politician. You do however bring back memories of me and the Hispanic mayor of Northcreast being thrown out of the Democrat Party.

FWIW. Democratic is an adjective. There is nothing democratic about the Democrat Party.

Corruption is corruption no matter the political party or the profession.
What is frustrating to me is the profession that the American people relied on to investigate and inform has become as corrupt as those politicians that are stealing us blind.

A politician who violates public trust, is IMHO no better than a dam spy and should suffer accordingly.

Term limits, is one sure way to slow this down or at least almost eradicate the temptation. Changing the 17th amendment back to where senators are elected by state legislatures would also help.

Yeah, luv to see lib lackey, sycophant James Clapper cuffed up and weeping like a fat girl.
Saw an interview of one of the Seals who rescued Jessica Lynch in Iraq. He said every person grabbed as a hostage by ISIS or other group, male or female, was raped repeatedly.

Send Clapper to GITMO and let what few ISIS people there have at him.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT