ADVERTISEMENT

Biden..the great uniter

FZKxAuIUUAAZkvO

80a210faa0e12d21be24118d4a9a1775.png

This country would be united if everybody would just do what Biden’s handlers told us to do.

I have never seen someone be so supportive of a complete failure.
Learn to laugh a little.

btw, I am now firmly in the camp of those Democrats who don't want to see Biden run for re-election. Not because I think he has been a failure, but because I believe the Democrats need to put forth a new face and a new vision in '24. How is that for being "so supportive" of Biden?

Learn to laugh a little.

btw, I am now firmly in the camp of those Democrats who don't want to see Biden run for re-election. Not because I think he has been a failure, but because I believe the Democrats need to put forth a new face and a new vision in '24. How is that for being "so supportive" of Biden?
The fact you don't think Biden has been a failure says it all. The only reason you want a new face for Democrats is you know the majority of the country thinks Biden has been a failure and he stands no chance of re-election unless Democrats are able to stuff the ballot box like they did in 2020.

The only reason you want a new face for Democrats is you know the majority of the country thinks Biden has been a failure and he stands no chance of re-election unless Democrats are able to stuff the ballot box like they did in 2020.
Stop projecting. I don't think this at all. I think if Biden runs for re-election and Trump is his opponent, Biden would once again win. And the Trump cultists would once again whine and lie about cheating.

I am firmly of the belief that we as a nation need fresh faces to vote for in the general election from both parties in 2024. I don't want to see a rerun of Biden/Trump. Biden did the best thing he could do for this country in 2020 by defeating Trump. Biden should be content with the accomplishments he has achieved, he should work the rest of his term to accomplish more without focusing on re-election, and then retire to Delaware knowing he did his job. He should take a lesson from President James Polk.

I'm telling you exactly why I want to see a new Democratic nominee in '24. Of course, as @Been Jammin has noted before about you, I have no illusions you are going to accept the reasoning I am giving you.

Stop projecting. I don't think this at all. I think if Biden runs for re-election and Trump is his opponent, Biden would once again win. And the Trump cultists would once again whine and lie about cheating.

I am firmly of the belief that we as a nation need fresh faces to vote for in the general election from both parties in 2024. I don't want to see a rerun of Biden/Trump. Biden did the best thing he could do for this country in 2020 by defeating Trump. Biden should be content with the accomplishments he has achieved, he should work the rest of his term to accomplish more without focusing on re-election, and then retire to Delaware knowing he did his job. He should take a lesson from President James Polk.

I'm telling you exactly why I want to see a new Democratic nominee in '24. Of course, as @Been Jammin has noted before about you, I have no illusions you are going to accept the reasoning I am giving you.
I can't stop laughing! 🤣

Hillary Clinton is about the freshest face the Democrats will nominate in 2024. I guess her face is a little younger than Joe’s.

The fact you don't think Biden has been a failure says it all. The only reason you want a new face for Democrats is you know the majority of the country thinks Biden has been a failure and he stands no chance of re-election unless Democrats are able to stuff the ballot box like they did in 2020.
Don’t you find it amusing that he tells you to stop projecting what you think he thinks while simultaneously projecting what he thinks you think?

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Don’t you find it amusing that he tells you to stop projecting what you think he thinks while simultaneously projecting what he thinks you think?
Thought you were ignoring me and my posts?🤣🤣

More baby steps in your recovery process. You are about there.

What an absolute joke the left is. Go get em bad ass Joe.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjWP3kDMDLD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
"When President Joe Biden met Fort Myers Beach Mayor Ray Murphy on Wednesday, the two quickly discovered they had a lot in common. Maybe too much in common."

"It was not directed at anybody. It was just two guys talking,” Murphy told NBC News in a phone interview shortly after the president's remark went viral. “It didn’t faze me one bit. That’s just the way two guys talk to each other from our respective backgrounds.

"As they dug deeper, Biden and Murphy also found mutual connections in Rehoboth and Dewey Beach, Delaware. The Bidens have a house in Rehoboth."

"It was one thing after another. We familiarized ourselves with each other. And to me, that was great, because hopefully they don’t forget about us,” Murphy said.

The mayor said he couldn’t recall exactly what he might have said that led Biden to “drop the bomb,” as Murphy put it. But he said he felt a kindred spirit when Biden said it."

A Republican and a Democrat getting along, finding common ground, and "uniting" after a natural disaster. Imagine that.

Link

\
"When President Joe Biden met Fort Myers Beach Mayor Ray Murphy on Wednesday, the two quickly discovered they had a lot in common. Maybe too much in common."

"It was not directed at anybody. It was just two guys talking,” Murphy told NBC News in a phone interview shortly after the president's remark went viral. “It didn’t faze me one bit. That’s just the way two guys talk to each other from our respective backgrounds.

"As they dug deeper, Biden and Murphy also found mutual connections in Rehoboth and Dewey Beach, Delaware. The Bidens have a house in Rehoboth."

"It was one thing after another. We familiarized ourselves with each other. And to me, that was great, because hopefully they don’t forget about us,” Murphy said.

The mayor said he couldn’t recall exactly what he might have said that led Biden to “drop the bomb,” as Murphy put it. But he said he felt a kindred spirit when Biden said it."

A Republican and a Democrat getting along, finding common ground, and "uniting" after a natural disaster. Imagine that.

Link
2 freaking morons is all I saw. I am capable of calling our own idiots. What say you for the absolute cluster that is Joe Biden? Worst ever doesn't do it justice and he should be in memory care but people like yourself go with the talking points. You sir, are a big part of the problem if you vote for this crap that is destroying the country. As polite as I can be about it. Biden is a GD disgrace!

Last edited:
\

2 freaking morons is all I saw. I am capable of calling our own idiots. What say you for the absolute cluster that is Joe Biden? Worst ever doesn't do it justice and he should be in memory care but people like yourself go with the talking points. You sir, are a big part of the problem if you vote for this crap that is destroying the country. As polite as I can be about it. Biden is a GD disgrace!

Lol

Reactions: my_2cents
All you got?
It was really all that was needed in response to your rambling meltdown.

You start a thread mocking Biden about being a great uniter. Then the mayor (who is a Republican) in the incident you referenced talks positively about Biden and how they united and got along today when Biden visited his city. You then respond to that by calling the Republican a moron and an idiot.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

You start a thread mocking Biden about being a great uniter. Then the mayor (who is a Republican) in the incident you referenced talks positively about Biden and how they united and got along today when Biden visited his city. You then respond to that by calling the Republican a moron and an idiot.🤣🤣

I'm sorry it bothers you so much to see a Republican and Democrat actually getting along. Let go of your hate/anger every now and then.
This is a Pepto moment.

They are both idiots and that is being generous. I can call those on our side that. Are you capable of calling Dementia Joe one? He is one and then some. I'll list some for you..Cornyn, Graham, McConnell, McCarthy for starters. Morons that need to be shown the door. The list is endless for your tribe and all I ever hear is defense of their incompetence in this forum. Just sayin

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT