ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Is Delivering The Fastest Economic Recovery In History

my_2cents

Heisman Winner
Oct 13, 2017
"Under Biden, the American economy has recovered from its Trump-era lows with remarkable speed. Just a year ago, the unemployment rate sat stubbornly at 6.7%. Today, only 4.2 percent of Americans are out of work. Similar economic recoveries have normally taken three times as long. The Biden administration is delivering on the fastest sustained economic recovery in American history."

"America’s rapid-fire economic recovery is a historic event. It’s time Democrats treated it like one worth celebrating."

Economy

Wait unemployment is down now that we're not paying people not to work? Interesting.

The very first line of your cited article:

“Americans grappling with historic levels of inflation are finally getting some relief where they need it most: Previously-booming energy prices.”

Hahaha, taking credit for historic levels of inflation, too?
So deflect away from the good news and focus on something that is bad huh? Why not just acknowledge the good news too?

Can you even do it? Nope.

btw, be patient on the inflation. When it is corrected too, I can't wait for your claims that Biden had nothing to do with it!🤣🤣

So deflect away from the good news and focus on something that is bad huh? Why not just acknowledge the good news too?

Can you even do it? Nope.

btw, be patient on the inflation. When it is corrected too, I can't wait for your claims that Biden had nothing to do with it!🤣🤣
Deflect? Being the first sentence in the article and all, it was pretty hard to avoid. Looking at the big picture is how reality works.

I was curious when I read this sentence in your CNN article: “The national average price for a gallon of regular gas fell to a seven-week low of $3.35 a gallon on Tuesday, according to AAA.” I wondered how much the price had fallen and wondered even more why this fact wasn’t presented in the article.

So I looked into it. The AAA link gives no historic data, so no baseline for comparison is available on their website (not that I could find, anyway). I found a site that does and seven weeks ago, the price three cents lower. I suggest you change your screen name to “my three cents” to celebrate this monumental economic breakthrough.

See for yourself: https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_gas_price

Deflect? Being the first sentence in the article and all, it was pretty hard to avoid. Looking at the big picture is how reality works.
But you aren't looking at the big picture. You are focusing on inflation and ignoring or trying to downplay all the other good news.

Strong economic signs everywhere. That is the big picture.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Now I’m a leftist?
Why would leftists want the economy to be bad so they can blame Biden?

Does the junk you post even make sense in your own mind?🤣🤣

I love watching you right-wingers scramble though over the good economic news. Not hearing anything about it on Fox News, are you?

• Haha
Math question: What percentage of $3.35 is .03? What percentage price drop are we crowing about here?
🤣🤣

But you are looking at the big picture huh?

Drives you nuts to see good economic news right now. Doesn't play into that Fox News narrative you are being fed.

Thank you Brandon!😎

• Haha
you are next level stupid, but let’s start here. Why would Biden need to beg the press to treat him better?
The same reason all Presidents ask the press to treat them better and focus some on the good news.

It is called good PR. It is called political messaging. Highlighting the good and asking the press to acknowledge it. What all Presidents do.

• Haha
🤣🤣

But you are looking at the big picture huh?

Drives you nuts to see good economic news right now. Doesn't play into that Fox News narrative you are being fed.

Thank you Brandon!😎
I’m capable of both. So you’re running away from your boastful less than one percent price drop now. I think I’ll choose to interpret this reply of yours as being deflection.

This thread is proof that liberals are very good at targeting the intelligence level of their voting base.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So yes or no, are there positive economic signs right now? Is there reason to be optimistic about our economy over the next year?
So yes or no, are there negative economic signs right now?

I find your second question to be more interesting. Inflation is my biggest concern right now.

I find your second question to be more interesting. Inflation is my biggest concern right now.
There is definitely an asset bubble that will pop soon, it's just a game of hot potato to see if it will be on Biden's or Trump part II's watch

Yes, there are some negative signs, inflation being the major one.

Your turn . . . are there positive economic signs right now? Is there reason to be optimistic about our economy over the next year?

Can you bring yourself to say yes?

Yes, there are some negative signs, inflation being the major one.

Your turn . . . are there positive economic signs right now? Is there reason to be optimistic about our economy over the next year?

Can you bring yourself to say yes?
Of course there are. More people working is always a good thing.

There is definitely an asset bubble that will pop soon, it's just a game of hot potato to see if it will be on Biden's or Trump part II's watch
I’m glad you’re here. Been wanting to ask you about inflation. I remember several years ago that you explained that inflation could be controlled by the fed changing interest rates.

So here’s the question. Now that interest rates are next to nothing, what would be the next regulatory step to take? There’s got to be another variable in the equation and I have no idea what that would be. And if you have the time to answer this, please keep it simple. If it’s too complicated, no offense taken if you don’t want to invest the time and/or effort.

Reactions: davidallen
I’m glad you’re here. Been wanting to ask you about inflation. I remember several years ago that you explained that inflation could be controlled by the fed changing interest rates.

So here’s the question. Now that interest rates are next to nothing, what would be the next regulatory step to take? There’s got to be another variable in the equation and I have no idea what that would be. And if you have the time to answer this, please keep it simple. If it’s too complicated, no offense taken if you don’t want to invest the time and/or effort.
Fed raises interest rates if they are concerned about inflation. They are reluctant to raise interest rates because that works by lowering demand in the economy, which means slower growth and higher unemployment. If the problem is supply higher interest rates will actually make it harder for supply chains, and prices to adjust and make productivity increasing investments.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
🤣🤣

Do you want the economy to be bad so you can blame Biden? Be honest.
I don't want to be lied to and thought to be stupid enough to fall for their lies.

Next thing you know Democrats will be celebrating wages rising even though inflation has risen at a far faster pace. Oh wait.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT