ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is declining... rapidly

Obi Wan Mind GIF by Star Wars

Member when libtards were saying Trump was senile and not mentally fit to serve? I do. Where are they now when clearly Brandon is not fit?
Where are they on anything about this administration? They falsely accused Trump of everything under the sun but when we hve credible evidence Biden and his entire family is corrupt as hell they somehow don't have the same concerns. To them everything is about politics and holding onto power which is why anytime they open their mouth they need to be ignored or told to STFU. If we've learned anything about Democrats and their voters over the last few years is they put their Party above the welfare of the country.

Uniparty- none of
Them care for us- the establishment that is.
Are there some Rs good people? Yes but they mostly do nothing- prob bc they are railroaded. In the R meetings I attend even in my conservative district are run by establishment...we are just trying to recruit more America first Patriots so in time (if nothing else happens) The R party turns into MAGA type- so many go along to get along who think it's all about party....I told them last meeting that the Rs are in charge of Texas and the tax theft here by the Austin mafia Is horrendous....also that the R controlled texas locked down and destroyed businesses and lives bc of a 99.9 percent cold virus- all bc they are the controlled opposition to the global cabal

R party is horrible- just the tallest midget. Let's see if we can change it for the better but in the mean time- decertify and put an end to thermal nuclear war

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
It’s all a show. I haven’t figured out why yet but nobody in his right mind(pun intended) could stand back and let this happen over and over again. I think he is getting progressively worse so when the crap hits the fan on Hunter he has made his case to not go after him. If we had any sort of legitimate government he would already be out of there but R’s using it just as much as D’s are. Again, it’s all a show.

It’s all a show. I haven’t figured out why yet but nobody in his right mind(pun intended) could stand back and let this happen over and over again. I think he is getting progressively worse so when the crap hits the fan on Hunter he has made his case to not go after him. If we had any sort of legitimate government he would already be out of there but R’s using it just as much as D’s are. Again, it’s all a show.
Somebody needs to get a lefty and a righty warming up in the bull pen.

Reactions: tlwwake
Sadly it doesn't take Jedi mind tricks to manipulate Democrat voters, they willfully swallow the deceit and then defend it.
That's the truth. A bunch of idiots that put party over country. There are several on this forum that will defend the left right now when they are destroying the country before our eyes. Can't fix stupid.

Somebody needs to get a lefty and a righty warming up in the bull pen.
The stoppers for the Democrats are Harris and Pelosi. Unfortunately they’re both flame throwing lefties who have lost their good stuff. There are no righties in the Democrat bullpen.

Where are they on anything about this administration? They falsely accused Trump of everything under the sun but when we hve credible evidence Biden and his entire family is corrupt as hell they somehow don't have the same concerns. To them everything is about politics and holding onto power which is why anytime they open their mouth they need to be ignored or told to STFU. If we've learned anything about Democrats and their voters over the last few years is they put their Party above the welfare of the country.
This is pretty much what I do. As soon as someone outs themselves as a Demorat, they have lost all credibility. I tune them out, ignore their agenda, and concentrate on the actual story or concern about the country. It is easier that way until they get their crap together. I haven't seen an actual Democrat with well thought out idea since the 1990's. Everything from them is platitudes, and attacks. I've just grown weary of it, and turned them off. Now I just use them as punching bags to alleviate my frustrations. I would rather talk and debate with Libertarians as they at least come equipped with thought out ideas and can communicate even if we don't see something the same way.

January 6 says 👋
Good god. I don't get personal on here but do you honestly believe what what you type? Where was the outrage over BLM which was and is an absolute joke? George Floyd was a prize yet half the country got torched and your VP was paying bail. There is dumb, stupid and the left. Some of you are probably good guys but get a clue please. I can't comprehend how anyone with a brain cell can support what we are seeing. No offense!

Good god. I don't get personal on here but do you honestly believe what what you type? Where was the outrage over BLM which was and is an absolute joke? George Floyd was a prize yet half the country got torched and your VP was paying bail. There is dumb, stupid and the left. Some of you are probably good guys but get a clue please. I can't comprehend how anyone with a brain cell can support what we are seeing. No offense!
Dude is an absolute clown and should not be taken seriously in any way, shape or form. Sometimes I think he's a shill account set up by some board righty to make board libs look even dumber than they already look.

Why they allow that poor demented fool speak is beyond me. Total embarrassing state of politics in this day. While the world watches and laughs.

We should make it easier for people to vote. This was the most popular president in history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT