ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Is A Legend In His Own Mind

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Really kind of sad the old corrupt POS thinks people are stupid enough to buy his BS.
Which act is President Biden referencing? Was President Biden 21 then?

btw, Fox News buried the answer to this in their article. Can you find it?

Really kind of sad the old corrupt POS thinks people are stupid enough to buy his BS.
You are the perfect example of Fox's sweet spot demographic - engaged but low information. You lap that shit up!

You are the perfect example of Fox's sweet spot demographic - engaged but low information. You lap that shit up!
Doesn't he?

He thought he was making a point about Biden with this thread, but all Bearcat did was once again prove a point about himself. Nothing but an easy mark.

Reactions: davidallen
Doesn't he?

He thought he was making a point about Biden with this thread, but all Bearcat did was once again prove a point about himself. Nothing but an easy mark.
How many times a night do you think he responds to the "Call Now" imploring of Fox advertisers? Only so much of that shit a guy can store in the garage before the wife shuts him down....

Reactions: my_2cents
Which act is President Biden referencing? Was President Biden 21 then?

btw, Fox News buried the answer to this in their article. Can you find it?
LMAO. I guess you are right we should never to listen to Biden, only what the White House spokesman says when they are trying to clean up after him.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
LMAO. I guess you are right we should never to listen to Biden, only what the White House spokesman says when they are trying to clean up after him.
I listened to President Biden and knew what he was talking about. He has talked about and referenced this before. I went searching in the Fox News article to find the rest of the story because I know how Fox News operates. They always bury the truth. Always.

Did you not know?

Do you not know history? Ban history huh?🙄

btw, what does all this say about Strom Thurmond, the former Democrat who was a Dixiecrat in 1948 and then became a Republican? Want to have that conversation?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Major fail Bearcat. Major.

How many times a night do you think he responds to the "Call Now" imploring of Fox advertisers? Only so much of that shit a guy can store in the garage before the wife shuts him down....
I don't stand a chance against my wife. I'm on a first name basis with every UPS, FedX and postal service employee that serve our area. The running joke in our house is she thinks everyday is Christmas. Went to get the mail tonight and there were three packages in the mail box and that's a light day. She is single handedly trying to keep the economy running but I can't bitch to much she earns the money she spends.

I listened to President Biden and knew what he was talking about. He has talked about and referenced this before. I went searching in the Fox News article to find the rest of the story because I know how Fox News operates. They always bury the truth. Always.

Did you not know?

Do you not know history? Ban history huh?🙄

btw, what does all this say about Strom Thurmond, the former Democrat who was a Dixiecrat in 1948 and then became a Republican? Want to have that conversation?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

Major fail Bearcat. Major.
You didn't have to search Biden's comment was in the video and said exactly what is printed. Sorry but the old guy is to old to be running a DQ much less the country.

You didn't have to search Biden's comment was in the video and said exactly what is printed. Sorry but the old guy is to old to be running a DQ much less the country.
Again, I knew what he was talking about the minute I heard it. This is not the first time he has talked about this. Google it. Do anything but get your information from Fox News.

Try it out sometime. You might be amazed by what you learn.

And btw, Biden is only three years older than Trump. Don't talk to me about being old if your nominee is going to be Trump.

Not to mention that Biden's age helps him to remember racists like Thurmond, which is the point he was making, which you ignored in favor of Fox News' propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
No, David. It's been obvious your team has been dumb enough to believe anything Pedo Joe has claimed for quite some time now.
Disprove what President Biden said Meds. Go ahead.

At least you are finally admitting that he wasn't talking about something that happened when he was 21, as Fox News wanted you to believe. lol!

That is an improvement.

Reactions: davidallen
Again, I knew what he was talking about the minute I heard it. This is not the first time he has talked about this. Google it. Do anything but get your information from Fox News.

And btw, Biden is only three years older than Trump. Don't talk to me about being old if your nominee is going to be Trump.

Not to mention that Biden's age helps him to remember racists like Thurmond, which is the point he was making, which you ignored in favor of Fox News' propaganda.

Does he remember locking up millions and million of black men who were selling coke for the government?

The most racist crap of modern times.

Setting up black men as pawns in a stupid game.

And the guy you voted for did that.

Oh another one of those don't believe your lying eyes moments Democrat are so fond of? LMAO

Does he remember locking up millions and million of black men who were selling coke for the government?

The most racist crap of modern times.

Setting up black men as pawns in a stupid game.

And the guy you voted for did that.
Why you trying now to deflect to another topic?

Let's stay on topic Alpha. Come on, don't give up that easily!🤣🤣

Did you buy into that bs article from Fox News?

Be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Oh another one of those don't believe your lying eyes moments Democrat are so fond of? LMAO
You want to talk about lying eyes after starting a thread and linking to that Fox News article??

🤣🤣🤣🤣

91 criminal charges for Trump, the old man you claim to not like.

Elder abuse?

When are you going to stop this nonsense?

• Haha
@Alpha Woke good thing you deleted your last post and then replaced it with another post.. Because I was about to have a field day with it lol.

You cultists are really struggling ever since that mug shot lol!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT