ADVERTISEMENT

Biden: Illegitimate President

The wholesale denial that Trump got reamed is galling. The very people, the DOJ and FBI, whom we trust to be the arbiters of blind justice, were just as complicit in what IS the biggest scandal in MY lifetime.
If this is going to be the status quo, it'll won't end well for anyone.
Book that.
He reamed himself. Shitty job as POTUS, feckless campaign, he stoked the engine that ran him out all by himself.

We are in the phase where he fleeces the gullible. You appear to be a good mark.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I don’t know too many people who think Biden will get kicked out of the presidency to let trump take over based on the very real information coming out of these forensic audits.

Absolutely not going to happen.

What can happen, and what will probably happen, is that many changes are made in the system going forward. I’m good with that.

One looking at these findings has to ask how many candidates down through recent years — Republican and Democrat alike — have been hosed.
Name one piece of "very real information" that holds up to simple review.

Reactions: osu_orangestreak
Because I've read the pleadings, and responses. You?
Oh, look! David read what Google told him the pleadings and responses said, and what Google told him to think about the pleadings and responses, and came on here to proclaim himself to be “educated” on the subject. Forget it, David. Nobody believes your self promotion anymore. You’re a putz!

Interesting that what we know about Maricopa County is very preliminary and is probably just a snippet of the goods.

The official report hasn’t been given yet.

Name one item that doesn’t.
Over 74,000 more mail-in ballots were received and counted than were mailed out."

Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a statement on Thursday that the auditors are “portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections.”

Last edited:
Oh, look! David read what Google told him the pleadings and responses said, and what Google told him to think about the pleadings and responses, and came on here to proclaim himself to be “educated” on the subject. Forget it, David. Nobody believes your self promotion anymore. You’re a putz!
Stay ignorant Dan. It suits you.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone continually own goal like @Ponca Dan. Danny, I didn't take you to raise, I will however continue to ridicule your habitual avoidance of facts.

I don't think I have ever seen anyone continually own goal like @Ponca Dan. Danny, I didn't take you to raise, I will however continue to ridicule your habitual avoidance of facts.
Oh, that’s no problem for someone as intentionally ignorant of Google algorithms as me. You can ridicule me for that, and I’ll continue to ridicule you for your fervent faith that Google provides only the truth, your plagiarism from rhe past, you’re ridiculous self promotion pretending that you know things nobody else knows, and your laughable pretension that you are smarter than anybody else. Not to mention the times you make off handed generic accusations without specifics when you insist that everybody else provide you with specifics from generic comments, I promise I will call on you to provide specifics, and make great fun of you if you don’t.

So I guess it’s agreed: we’re going to waste time making fun of each other!

Let's pull this thread, do you have examples to share? Please do use a search feature somewhere if needed... Show us something of substance to back this up.
No, David, I’m too lazy, too ignorant and it happened too long ago for me to look for it. As I remember it you took yourself off the board shortly after. Frankly I kinda missed you in your absence. But you came back meaner and more bitter, and you are more of an an annoyance now than somebody with whom to have any kind of civil conversation. It’s a pity, but it’s 100% on you that all you seek is counter insults with others. The problem for you is you’re not witty enough to carry it off very often. You just come across as some poor slob that hasn’t been laid in a long time.

Reactions: davidallen
Interestingly enough Dave uses an article that quotes so called election experts, makes its own assumptions and he throws this out there as proof the accusation has been debunked thoroughly. I do find the leftist ability to see no wrong in any of their thoughts extremely amusing.
Feel free to go to the source docs including the definition of the EV32 and EV33 file contents if you need some validation. The summary article was provided for those who can't be bothered to go any deeper. Interestingly enough, the docs are pretty much as described and in no way represent an official tally of voters on election day.

I find the Trumpet's willingness to believe anything but the obvious amusing, but disturbing at the same time. It's almost like you believe this is the last stand or something.

Feel free to go to the source docs including the definition of the EV32 and EV33 file contents if you need some validation. The summary article was provided for those who can't be bothered to go any deeper. Interestingly enough, the docs are pretty much as described and in no way represent an official tally of voters on election day.

I find the Trumpet's willingness to believe anything but the obvious amusing, but disturbing at the same time. It's almost like you believe this is the last stand or something.

I don't believe anything at this point but I do highly suspect nefarious actions by some in both parties.

Reactions: osuintx

Remember math class when you were in school and didn't have Google to automatically spit out answers for you? Remember that the teacher told you to “show your work?”

Think of this board as a continuation of that math class. Understand that no one believes you know what you’re talking about when you spout out EV32 and EV33 files. We all know you had never heard of such files until Google told you if you said those words you could pretend you are “educated.” Quit pretending! Embrace that you are the Google Man. Tell us the links where you learned those words and phrases and we’ll stop thinking of you as a fraud. Remember your math class! Show us your work!

Remember math class when you were in school and didn't have Google to automatically spit out answers for you? Remember that the teacher told you to “show your work?”

Think of this board as a continuation of that math class. Understand that no one believes you know what you’re talking about when you spout out EV32 and EV33 files. We all know you had never heard of such files until Google told you if you said those words you could pretend you are “educated.” Quit pretending! Embrace that you are the Google Man. Tell us the links where you learned those words and phrases and we’ll stop thinking of you as a fraud. Remember your math class! Show us your work!

Dan, I've failed miserably in teaching you the value of the "blue font". However, I've discovered a new feature which is even more useful - "ignore". It's so much more entertaining to read your responses to "you are ignoring content by this member" without having to be insulted with the usual condescending Google crap from the douchebag. So much better; keep up the good fight! :D

I understand what you mean to say, but if the Electoral College was itself an illegitimate setup, then your argument falls flat. I have no idea what is the truth. Both sides of the argument make a compelling case. It would appear the “Trump got cheated” side is pinning its hopes on the audits. If the audits show the election was fair then it will be time for them to tuck their tails between their kegs, retreat back home to lick thei wounds, put the election behind them and prepare for the next one.

I personally think there is too much smoke to ignore. But I can’t imagine this going Trump’s way. Admitting the election was rigged would be too compromising to the legitimacy of the government as a whole. The establishment of both parties have too much at stake to allow that to happen.
An opportunity for the Dimms to make fools of 22LR and osuintx. But no. The Dimms adamantly oppose any and all forms of forensic audits in contested states.

I for one can't imagine why. I jest of course.

Sorry, Dan. The left does not make a compelling case.

I don't believe anything at this point but I do highly suspect nefarious actions by some in both parties.
You'll need to find someone more competent than Doug the CyberNinja then...

I talked with someone who volunteers as a County chair here in Oregon about these request/recorded type of reports. First, they aren't intended to be audit trails - they are provided as a way to track early voting activity for "get out the vote" efforts typically by the political parties. In a series of tweets and interviews, the Maricopa folks have explained that the EV32 tracks inbound requests for a vote by mail ballot. The EV33 records who voted either by mail or in an early voting event. Of course, those would differ. Those looking for a mountain have discovered yet another molehill.

How is it that the CyberNinja didn't know this?

He reamed himself. Shitty job as POTUS, feckless campaign, he stoked the engine that ran him out all by himself.

We are in the phase where he fleeces the gullible. You appear to be a good mark.
I am so glad that @CoastGuardCowboy is man enough to smile despite being light a cool grand because of DJTs incompetence. Classy dude!

The left does not make a compelling case.
Not surprisingly you don't seem to understand how elections work. "The left" has no case to make seeing that they won. If you are concerned about not making a compelling case you need to take that up with Lin Wood, Sydney Powell, Rudy Guiliani, Gary Fielder, Ernest Walker, Mike Lindell, Donald Campbell, Howard Kleinhendler, among others. They lost what like 100 lawsuits - talk about not compelling.

• Haha
Not surprisingly you don't seem to understand how elections work. "The left" has no case to make seeing that they won. If you are concerned about not making a compelling case you need to take that up with Lin Wood, Sydney Powell, Rudy Guiliani, Gary Fielder, Ernest Walker, Mike Lindell, Donald Campbell, Howard Kleinhendler, among others. They lost what like 100 lawsuits - talk about not compelling.
As much as it pains me to agree with anything David says, this time his argument makes for a compelling case. Trump’s lawyers are not the incompetent boobs he wants to believe they are. They attempted the old “tried and true” method lawyers always use when they know they have a weak case: throw shit against the wall and hope that some of it sticks. None of it stuck.

• Haha
You'll need to find someone more competent than Doug the CyberNinja then...

I talked with someone who volunteers as a County chair here in Oregon about these request/recorded type of reports. First, they aren't intended to be audit trails - they are provided as a way to track early voting activity for "get out the vote" efforts typically by the political parties. In a series of tweets and interviews, the Maricopa folks have explained that the EV32 tracks inbound requests for a vote by mail ballot. The EV33 records who voted either by mail or in an early voting event. Of course, those would differ. Those looking for a mountain have discovered yet another molehill.

How is it that the CyberNinja didn't know this?

Why must you always couch your comments in mystery? You are desperate to make yourself sound more plugged in than you are. Face it, you're a mid-level Google employee not valuable enough to bring to Silicon Valley, condemned to a minor role in Portland. Why don't you just say up front that the "volunteer as a county chair in Oregon" is your mother? Would that be too embarrassing? Should we trust what you say your mother says more than CyberNinja? I personally have never heard of either your mother or CyberNinja. So I'll keep my powder dry in relationship to "trust" either one.

Ponca Dan said "both sides of the argument make a compelling case." You're actually getting this one. Congratulations!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Dan, I've failed miserably in teaching you the value of the "blue font". However, I've discovered a new feature which is even more useful - "ignore". It's so much more entertaining to read your responses to "you are ignoring content by this member" without having to be insulted with the usual condescending Google crap from the douchebag. So much better; keep up the good fight! :D
I can’t think of anyone on this board that will appreciate this more than you. Whenever I think of @davidallen I am reminded of this song:

Reactions: JimmyBob
I can’t think of anyone on this board that will appreciate this more than you. Whenever I think of @davidallen I am reminded of this song:

What I know you know comes to my mind. I know who among Dave, JimmyBob and Ponca Dan would score lowest in the intelligence quotient class room. How do JimmyBob, Ponca Dan and I know? Dave, JimmyBob and Ponca Dan shout it to us with virtually every post.

I appreciate a lot, Ponca Dan. Maybe not as much as JimmyBob. But a lot.

You’re asking the Google man to Google the facts that Google has told him were factual. His brain may explode.
217683797_112647481097294_150430403384431299_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT