ADVERTISEMENT

Biden: Illegitimate President

Aug 20, 2011
Maricopa County:

Over 25,000 duplicate ballots without serial numbers in ballot boxes.

11,326 votes of voters who were not on the voter rolls on November 7th.

Over 74,000 more mail-in ballots were received and counted than were mailed out.

18,000 voters who voted were shown to have been removed right after the election.

3,981 votes were registered to vote in violation of an Arizona supreme court ruling issued prior to the election.

Maricopa County was supposed to use “Votesecure” paper that should not bleed through. The ballots show there was bleed through which could cancel the ballots.

All in a race decided by 10,457 votes.

Based on system forensics there is no way the county can certify the election to be safe.

Honest Americans intuitively have not recognized the Biden presidency as legitimate until today.

Now they know it’s fraudulent beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Maricopa County:

Over 74,000 more mail-in ballots were received and counted than were mailed out.

18,000 voters who voted were shown to have been removed right after the election.

3,981 votes were registered to vote in violation of an Arizona supreme court ruling issued prior to the election.

Maricopa County was supposed to use “Votesecure” paper that should not bleed through. The ballots show there was bleed through which could cancel the ballots.

Based on system forensics there is no way the county can certify the election to be safe.

Honest Americans intuitively have not recognized the Biden presidency as legitimate until today.

If this is the truth. I’m curious will Facebook, google, and Twitter suppress it? Will people who claimed election fraud and were banned be reinstated?

Maricopa County:

Yep, my white hot rage hasn't diminished one iota since November. Thank God for Clonazepam.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
219245579_1335965936799086_5018658484941198239_n.jpg

@SoonerRedYukon101 where did you find this info? and why hasn't this been distributed broadly? you would think if this is true (not saying it is or isn't), and proven so, we would be inundated with this given our 24 hour news cycle.

@SoonerRedYukon101 where did you find this info? and why hasn't this been distributed broadly? you would think if this is true (not saying it is or isn't), and proven so, we would be inundated with this given our 24 hour news cycle.
The rule on this board is it isn’t true until @davidallen does a Google search and says it’s true. Patience, Grasshopper. He’s busy Googling it as we speak, and will be along soon to confirm or deny.

Sounds damning but the evidence needs to be released to the public for them to see it for themselves. We know the leftist will deny, distort and ignore what ever is presented but the rest of the country need to see it and then decide where we go from here.
Why do that when the OP will pay good hard cash to watch a dramatization on PPV? Get with the plan man, this isn’t about anything more than shearing the sheeple.

Reactions: Been Jammin
The rule on this board is it isn’t true until @davidallen does a Google search and says it’s true. Patience, Grasshopper. He’s busy Googling it as we speak, and will be along soon to confirm or deny.
Let me demonstrate how easy it is Danny. Pick one of these claims, any of them, and together we can do a bit of digging to see if they are true. We won’t even use a search engine to do it... Pick one. Putz.

Maricopa County:

Need to do the forensic audit in GA, PA, WI and MI as well.

I would bet money that we have an illegitimate president and three illegitimate Democratic Senators (two from GA and one from MI).

This whole thread is just total crap. It was the Trump appointed official in the Department of Homeland that said it was the most fair election in US history. the Republican Secretaries of States in the above contested states (that voted and support Trump) that called their states for Biden. This Clusterf?@# in Arizona is not a bipartisan group of officials, but a group of Trump hacks that did not allow oversight.

This whole thread is just total crap. It was the Trump appointed official in the Department of Homeland that said it was the most fair election in US history. the Republican Secretaries of States in the above contested states (that voted and support Trump) that called their states for Biden. This Clusterf?@# in Arizona is not a bipartisan group of officials, but a group of Trump hacks that did not allow oversight.
No, it's not crap at all.
Every court that could have looked into it, including the Supreme court, passed on it lest their homes would be burned down and all their kids murdered by the leftists mob.
You know that as well as anyone with two brain cells to rub together.
Government through rote fear.
That's where we are now.

Let me demonstrate how easy it is Danny. Pick one of these claims, any of them, and together we can do a bit of digging to see if they are true. We won’t even use a search engine to do it... Pick one. Putz.
I rely on you, David, for all the glitzy technical digitally Google stuff. You told me I could rely on you a few days ago. So get on it! I only speak for myself but I am anxiously waiting your final verdict.

Then you have nothing to worry about. Right?

Lets go back to when the CIA and FBI tried to unseat the president with fiction.

And you think changing a few votes to keep him outta office is outta the realm of reason.

Last edited:
"Crap"? I think the only crap we will find is in the pants of people like you. You have a really false storyline dip shit. I live in Arizona and have followed this story daily from the day it was pledged to audit. It was not a bipartisan group that refused to handover chains of custody of ballots that have been determined to be totally falsified. So you think "trump hacks" are responsible for planting falsified ballots and duplicate ballots in favor of Biden. Sir, you are seriously stupid.

Every court that could have looked into it, including the Supreme court, passed on it lest their homes would be burned down and all their kids murdered by the leftists mob.
That's where we are now.
tumblr_mrfv0uhyfB1r0vs1jo1_500.gif

That's where we are now.
That’s why the Kraken is fighting to keep her standing? The claims were/are garbage. You’ve been laughed at the whole time. Where we are is you still can’t make a credible claim...

Reactions: Been Jammin
Because the race is over and the Republican Secretaries of States in AZ, PA, WI, and GA said the election was over and Biden won in their states. Also no court would rule in favor of these nut job attorneys that have lost or ar losing their rights to practice law in their home states. There is no substantial evidence of illegal voting. You Q idiots are amazing. Talking about a President dropping a load in their pants and saying it was Biden. Remember the Whitehouse meeting when Diane Fienestein could not hid her expression when Trump loaded his shorts?

Because the race is over and the Republican Secretaries of States in AZ, PA, WI, and GA said the election was over and Biden won in their states. Also no court would rule in favor of these nut job attorneys that have lost or ar losing their rights to practice law in their home states. There is no substantial evidence of illegal voting. You Q idiots are amazing. Talking about a President dropping a load in their pants and saying it was Biden. Remember the Whitehouse meeting when Diane Fienestein could not hid her expression when Trump loaded his shorts?

Whose telling you that?

His head and ass are in close communication.
The wholesale denial that Trump got reamed is galling. The very people, the DOJ and FBI, whom we trust to be the arbiters of blind justice, were just as complicit in what IS the biggest scandal in MY lifetime.
If this is going to be the status quo, it'll won't end well for anyone.
Book that.

Biden is a legitimate president because he won the only election that mattered. And that election was the one in the electoral college.

Biden is a legitimate president because he won the only election that mattered. And that election was the one in the electoral college.
I understand what you mean to say, but if the Electoral College was itself an illegitimate setup, then your argument falls flat. I have no idea what is the truth. Both sides of the argument make a compelling case. It would appear the “Trump got cheated” side is pinning its hopes on the audits. If the audits show the election was fair then it will be time for them to tuck their tails between their kegs, retreat back home to lick thei wounds, put the election behind them and prepare for the next one.

I personally think there is too much smoke to ignore. But I can’t imagine this going Trump’s way. Admitting the election was rigged would be too compromising to the legitimacy of the government as a whole. The establishment of both parties have too much at stake to allow that to happen.

Last edited:
I understand what you mean to say, but if the Electoral College was itself an illegitimate setup, then your argument falls flat. I have no idea what is the truth. Both sides of the argument make a compelling case. It would appear the “Trump got cheated” side is pinning its hopes on the audits. If the audits show the election was fair then it will be time for them to tuck their tails between their kegs, retreat back home to lick thei wounds, put the election behind them and prepare for the next one.

I personally think there is too much smoke to ignore. But I can’t imagine this going Trump’s way. Admitting the election was rigged would be too compromising to the legitimacy of the government as a whole. The establishment of both parties have too much at stake to allow that to happen.
I don’t know too many people who think Biden will get kicked out of the presidency to let Trump take over based on the very real information coming out of these forensic audits.

Absolutely not going to happen.

What can happen, and what will probably happen, is that many changes are made in the system going forward. I’m good with that.

One looking at these findings has to ask how many candidates down through recent years — Republican and Democrat alike — have been hosed.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT