ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Has 3 pt. Lead in Texas—DMN, UT-Tyler Poll

lol

It's always "Look, fraud!" with you guys.

If voter fraud is so easy to commit, what makes you think only the Dems are doing it? There are really only two plausible scenarios. Either voter fraud is not a significant issue and overblown. Or, both sides are doing it. I will go with the first option until someone can prove that statistically significant voter fraud has occurred.

Please don't waste my time with the narrative that the GOP would never resort to such low tactics. That is absolute BS. When it comes to politics no one is content to play by the rules when they see the other side getting away with breaking them.

Republicans aren’t they deniers, the Democrats are. To deny that voter fraud doesn’t happen is naive and ignorant.

Republicans aren’t they deniers, the Democrats are. To deny that voter fraud doesn’t happen is naive and ignorant.

Once again. Only two possibilities stand up to critical thinking analysis.

Either the system works and not enough occurs to be significant.

Or, the system doesn’t work and both sides are taking advantage and it balances out.

Unless you think GOP is too stupid to figure it out, so Dems are advantaged. Because, the narrative that GOP would never stoop so low is a load of crap.

Cruz beat Bozo just a little in the most expensive Senate race ever. Gov. A'bott' absolutely smashed what's her name de Dallas. All the Illinoisans, Puerto Ricans and Kalifornians did nothing for A'bott's opponent. My county McClennan saw Cruz win big, although we've been over run by Kalifornians. The ones I've talked to tell me, "we've seen what happens when one votes Democrat."

Cruz beat Bozo just a little in the most expensive Senate race ever. Gov. A'bott' absolutely smashed what's her name de Dallas. All the Illinoisans, Puerto Ricans and Kalifornians did nothing for A'bott's opponent. My county McClennan saw Cruz win big, although we've been over run by Kalifornians. The ones I've talked to tell me, "we've seen what happens when one votes Democrat."
The voices in your head, even the ones from Santa Barbara, don’t count.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I love how no one around here has faith that polls are accurate....except when it comes to states like Texas where they show Trump winning.

lol

It's always "Look, fraud!" with you guys.

If voter fraud is so easy to commit, what makes you think only the Dems are doing it? There are really only two plausible scenarios. Either voter fraud is not a significant issue and overblown. Or, both sides are doing it. I will go with the first option until someone can prove that statistically significant voter fraud has occurred.

Please don't waste my time with the narrative that the GOP would never resort to such low tactics. That is absolute BS. When it comes to politics no one is content to play by the rules when they see the other side getting away with breaking them.
Lyndon Baines Johnson says hello!

Reactions: iasooner1
WT0hO57.jpg

bwYGrlb.jpg

fzg0UvV.jpg

Last edited:
1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? iasooner1 once answered correctly.

Some other favorites:

2. Where does a circle begin and where does it end?
3. Clearly define math's simplest equation.

We've already defined this one. Sarah said, "my two daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? The bulk of my class didn't answer the question. They issued a declaration or declarations.

By far my easiest. When one mixes equal parts of red with equal parts of blue, what color does one get?

I can't present my test, as it was from long ago. Geena Davis and I scored near equally. Geena and I are idiots compared to James Woods.

Donald Trump is far from the stupidest occupant of the Oval Office. Trump is a grad of Wharton Business School. One making such a charge tells IrishPokerDog a wealth of info about one making such a charge.
1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? iasooner1 once answered correctly.

Some other favorites:

2. Where does a circle begin and where does it end?
3. Clearly define math's simplest equation.

We've already defined this one. Sarah said, "my two daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying? The bulk of my class didn't answer the question. They issued a declaration or declarations.

By far my easiest. When one mixes equal parts of red with equal parts of blue, what color does one get?

I can't present my test, as it was from long ago. Geena Davis and I scored near equally. Geena and I are idiots compared to James Woods.

Donald Trump is far from the stupidest occupant of the Oval Office. Trump is a grad of Wharton Business School. One making such a charge tells IrishPokerDog a wealth of info about one making such a charge.

1. Acrophobes
2. Center point
3. Pi are not square:
Cake r square; pie r round
4. Sarah is lying
5. Purple

1. Acrophobes
2. Center point
3. Pi are not square:
Cake r square; pie r round
4. Sarah is lying
5. Purple
1. No. Some of us have a fear of edges or falling. None of us have a fear of heights. Acrophobia is an unfriendly subject for those with a limited ability to reason.
2. In math, a circle has no beginning or end. When you and I create a circle, the beginning is where we start and the end is where we complete our circles.
3. 1+1=2 is the axiom. It can be argued 0=X.
4. Correct.
5. Correct.

You did good! Thank you for participating.

On my test I missed 3 questions. 2 involving tri-angles. After I was graded and given the answers, I couldn't believe I missed the tri-angle questions, but I did. I can't remember the third question I missed. I believe it was about a historical figure.

Another surprise for me. The patterns. A set of 5 patterns. Pick a pattern from a second 5 that would be #6 in the first 5. I don't have any idea why I performed so well in this type exercises.

I disagree that the are unenforceable. Welching on a wager will get you the torment and harassment only a welch could deserve. Besides, if you can't honor it, then we learn who on here is worth their words, and whos words mean less than dog shit.
Really depends on the person.

Tell me CUP, what makes Hegar qualified for the US Senate? What experience does she have in law-making, other than having run for (and losing) a congressional seat once.

Surely she wouldn't be the first US Senator to be elected with no prior experience in law making....

Tommy Tuberville looks to be favored to win one of the 2 Alabama senate seats. Not only does he have no prior lawmaking experience, but he wasn't even an Alabama resident from 2009 to 2018 (in '18, he specifically moved back to Bama due to his intention to run for US Senate). But, he was once a successful coach at Auburn, so that makes him exceptionally qualified.

Still dodging my bet I see. Well I guess I’ll just have to call your office tomorrow and schedule an appointment. I demand satisfaction!

• Haha
Reactions: Been Jammin
Good, heavens. How much money are the D's throwing at MJ's race. Every time I'm on this site I see another add for her. Sometimes it's in Spanish. If she doesn't win, after all the money the D's have thrown at this race (and others in TX) they really need to readdress their plans to take over this state. Maybe it will work, I haven't see too many polls showing her leading but my opinion on polls are not that high so who knows. Can't pick and choose when I think they are legit and when they aren't. Maybe she's really up by 7 now.

Good, heavens. How much money are the D's throwing at MJ's race. Every time I'm on this site I see another add for her. Sometimes it's in Spanish. If she doesn't win, after all the money the D's have thrown at this race (and others in TX) they really need to readdress their plans to take over this state. Maybe it will work, I haven't see too many polls showing her leading but my opinion on polls are not that high so who knows. Can't pick and choose when I think they are legit and when they aren't. Maybe she's really up by 7 now.

What concerns me about this race is that Cornyn is and has been such a big nothing. He has sent no info to the League of Women Voters for his profile, and he is terribly dismissive of his constituent's attempts to get his attention on certain matters. I voted absentee for him, but not a fan by any means. Would not be surprised if he's having a tough go of it.

What concerns me about this race is that Cornyn is and has been such a big nothing. He has sent no info to the League of Women Voters for his profile, and he is terribly dismissive of his constituent's attempts to get his attention on certain matters. I voted absentee for him, but not a fan by any means. Would not be surprised if he's having a tough go of it.

Cornyn is a big nothing. Interestingly, he is by far the superior current Texas Senator.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT