ADVERTISEMENT

Biden debate disaster has split the Dems…

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
,,, between those who realize Biden is unelectable and those who think he’ll be fine, If you’re a Republican, ya gotta love it!

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Biden is OK. It's TRUMP that has dementia. Nanshee told me so.

"By the way, the press and for some reason they don’t, there are health care professionals who think is that Trump has dementia."

Two kinds of Democrats, those that care only about power and those that will blindly follow those that only care about power.
Wonder if there is actually much introspection going on with our Dems here.
Do they realize the fall into the "blindly follow" camp?
Do they realize they actually have no idea who they are following?

As it stands right now, the Democratic Party is setup to literally tell their Democratic voters who the candidate will be. Just as the DNC did in 2016 by forcing Sanders out and installing Hillary.

Do they even notice these things?

,,, between those who realize Biden is unelectable and those who think he’ll be fine, If you’re a Republican, ya gotta love it!
As a Democrat, I still don't think President Biden is unelectable. I think he could still defeat Trump in November. I just think it will be a lot closer than it has to be and that Trump has a better chance of winning if Biden is the nominee and not another Democrat.

With that said, I firmly believe Biden should step aside and allow someone else to be the nominee. The Democratic Party needs to give the American people what a vast majority of them seem to want, a different choice in November.

• Haha
Wonder if there is actually much introspection going on with our Dems here.
Do they realize the fall into the "blindly follow" camp?
Do they realize they actually have no idea who they are following?
What are you talking about?

Right now, according to the most recent polls I've seen (and if they are to believed), at least half of all Democratic voters want President Biden to step aside. How is that blindly following anyone? Half of Democratic voters, at this point, want a new nominee. They aren't beholden to one man, regardless of what that one man does. No, that would be Trump Republicans.

Right now, you see a fierce debate occurring among Democrats about a new nominee four months away from November. This isn't an example of a "blindly follow" camp. You want to see an example of that, attend a Trump cult rally sometime.

As it stands right now, the Democratic Party is setup to literally tell their Democratic voters who the candidate will be.
If President Biden steps aside, it will be the elected delegates to the Convention who will decide the next Democratic candidate. This isn't ideal, but it won't be the first time in our nation's history that this has occurred. And some of our greatest Presidents received their party's nomination this way.

• Haha
Can one imagine nanshees crusted twat?
61a640bcf34e7.image.jpg

Democrats can literally say anything knowing it will be received as Gospel truth by their sheep. And “My People”? What an ego.
Actually, it’s my belief that Democrats
Two kinds of Democrats, those that care only about power and those that will blindly follow those that only care about power.
Actually, I think Democrats are better at convincing people who are uneducated or who do not follow or care about politics except in an election year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT