ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Administration Were Involved In The Mar- a- Lago Raid

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I remember the White House specifically denying involvement in the Mar-a-Lago raid, now we have evidence they were lying? Big shocker.

When the left accuses you of something, rest assured they are the ones doing it.

I remember the White House specifically denying involvement in the Mar-a-Lago raid, now we have evidence they were lying? Big shocker.

When the left accuses you of something, rest assured they are the ones doing it.
You can't accept that report as true until @davidallen has had time to research it and find its flaws. I suggest you have patience. David will be along soon full of suggestions that you don't know what you're talking about.

You can't accept that report as true until @davidallen has had time to research it and find its flaws. I suggest you have patience. David will be along soon full of suggestions that you don't know what you're talking about.
davidallen clicked the laughy face emoji on Bearcat's post which means he currently has no response, nothing, and is waiting on a spin narrative from his overlords.

How can this be? 2putas and CDSBS assured us that Biden wasn't involved in the attempts to get Trump.
David Allen get in here and debunk this asap. 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000

Can you point the specific involvement of the White House? Yore article didn't - maybe you can.

• Haha
Reactions: aix_xpert

I watched Kasavubu do this same thing to Lamumba. I never dreamed anything like this could happen in my country. Will Mobutu come along for payback to Kasavubu?

It’s fascinating how easily Fox News triggers this board into a feeding frenzy…with absolute fvcking nothingburgers lol…

NARA Archivist: Takes possession of 15 boxes of documents

NARA to DOJ: We found SCI documents

DOJ to Biden: Please ask NARA to provide FBI access to documents

Biden to Archivist: "The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President’s purported ‘protective assertion of executive privilege."

This board reading Fox News’s narratives:

1vdyyp.gif

carry on

Reactions: davidallen
It’s fascinating how easily Fox News triggers this board into a feeding frenzy…with absolute fvcking nothingburgers lol…

Biden to Archivist: "The Counsel to the President has informed me that, in light of the particular circumstances presented here, President Biden defers to my determination, in consultation with the Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel, regarding whether or not I should uphold the former President’s purported ‘protective assertion of executive privilege."

This board reading Fox News’s narratives:

1vdyyp.gif

carry on
You do it well.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Is that what Politifact told you? LMAO

• Love
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Ever notice your positions always align with Democrats? Never a thought, despite overwhelming evidence of wrong doing, Democrats could be wrong.

What wrongdoing is overwhelmingly evident in this instance? Surely you can articulate such an overt circumvention of the rule of law here…

waiting patiently…

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT