ADVERTISEMENT

"Biden Is The Best Communicator In The White House"

Social Security and Medicare.

And in fact, sunsetting these programs have been advocated by Republicans.

Even Republican Mitch McConnell disagreed with his fellow Republicans on this.

Now, House Speaker McCarthy is admitting these programs are off the table.

Bingo! Win for Biden and the American people!

Why you so mad?

'Bad idea': McConnell slams Scott's plan to 'sunset' Social Security
LMAO, one Repubican puts forward a proposal to have a sunset provision on them and in your mind that is all Republicans. With that logic I guess the BS coming out of the mouths of the squad members is the Democrat Party agenda. SMFH

LMAO, one Repubican puts forward a proposal to have a sunset provision on them and in your mind that is all Republicans.
One Republican? So no other Republican signed on to Scott's proposal?

🤣🤣

btw, did Biden accuse "all" Republicans of this? Nope. Listen to the speech again.

He used the crazies in your party to box the Republican Party exactly into the corner he wanted. And your crazies went right along with him. Helping him make his case.

Dang man, wake up for once. Stop being such a tool.

And stop with your lies and spin. Admit you got own.

One Republican? So no other Republican signed on to Scott's proposal?

🤣🤣

btw, did Biden accuse "all" Republicans of this? Nope. Listen to the speech again.

He used the crazies in your party to box the Republican Party exactly into the corner he wanted. And your crazies went right along with him. Helping him make his case.

Dang man, wake up for once. Stop being such a tool.

And stop with your lies and spin. Admit you got own.
SMFH, I will say you are a loyal follower of the Democrat Party.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
SMFH, I will say you are a loyal follower of the Democrat Party.
This was the best response you could come up with? 🤣🤣

One link proved your original claim wrong. One. 🤣🤣

Biden pawned you Republicans hard in the State of the Union, and even you know this. Walked your heros right into the box he wanted them.

Cry about it some more lol.

The SOTU was comical to watch and one of the least viewed SOTU ever.

Republicans were never going to cut SS or Medicare so Biden's big gotcha moment is a farce.

It is amazing the lengths that Dems will go to to not admit the truth. That Joe Biden is a buffoon. Always as been always will be.

Republicans were never going to cut SS or Medicare so Biden's big gotcha moment is a farce.
lol, yet, there were Republicans proposing doing exactly this.

Yeah, it won't happen now. Thanks to President Biden.

Keep underestimating Biden. Please. He mops the floor with you right-wingers every time you call him a buffoon. Every time.

lol, yet, there were Republicans proposing doing exactly this.

Yeah, it won't happen now. Thanks to President Biden.

Keep underestimating Biden. Please. He mops the floor with you right-wingers every time you call him a buffoon. Every time.
Doesn't matter if a couple of Republicans supported it. It wasn't going to happen everyone knew that before the SOTU Joe Biden didn't stop Jack shit.

Doesn't matter if a couple of Republicans supported it.
But yet, they supported it. So it wasn't a lie.

He never said "all Republicans."

Of course, you know this.

Again, Biden used the crazies in your own party to paint the whole party into a corner.

That is genuis politics.

Wake up.

It wasn't going to happen everyone knew that before the SOTU Joe Biden didn't stop Jack shit.
Biden played you right-wingers and you know it.

That is why you keep talking about it and whining about it.

😎

This was the best response you could come up with? 🤣🤣

One link proved your original claim wrong. One. 🤣🤣

Biden pawned you Republicans hard in the State of the Union, and even you know this. Walked your heros right into the box he wanted them.

Cry about it some more lol.
I'm not the one defending Biden and his communication skills.

You must be so proud.

But yet, they supported it. So it wasn't a lie.

He never said "all Republicans."

Of course, you know this.

Again, Biden used the crazies in your own party to paint the whole party into a corner.

That is genuis politics.

Wake up.

Biden played you right-wingers and you know it.

That is why you keep talking about it and whining about it.

😎
The only thing anyone is whining about is you lefties taking a victory lap about something that never happened.

Tell us four or five of the most egregious Republican lies that have offended your delicate sensibilities.
1). It is not possible for a person to be a libertarian like me and have delicate sensibilities. Every time we open our mouths we are bound to piss off someone from one side or the other of the political spectrum, oftentimes both. One can’t have delicate sensibilities and remain libertarian for long.

2). At no point in this thread have I claimed Republicans lie all the time.

3). Why should I? You won’t. You’d have your eyes gouged out before you’d admit a Democrat tells lies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT