ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Administration Requires Transwomen To Register For Draft

The Bible told him murder of "fetus" is ok.
Yes, he says he is a biblical scholar, so of course he finds approval of abortion there. I feel confident he finds approval of grooming children for perversion in the Bible as well. He’s a deeply religious Catholic, you know, a real biblical scholar. We can trust he knows what he’s talking about. He can quote the Bible at will. Did you know he’s a biblical scholar?

Reactions: iasooner2000
I wonder if he would support a legal exemption for fetuses that know they are transgender in the womb?

Leftist are insane.
Not all leftists are insane. But this specific leftist is the poster boy of leftist insanity.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yes, he says he is a biblical scholar, so of course he finds approval of abortion there. I feel confident he finds approval of grooming children for perversion in the Bible as well. He’s a deeply religious Catholic, you know, a real biblical scholar. We can trust he knows what he’s talking about. He can quote the Bible at will. Did you know he’s a biblical scholar?
My biggest issue him and then someone from the right or the what is it MAGA cult, is that they won't budge or compromise. So do we just do away with the right then? No way in hell you would see me want to take away the democrats.

Then again, I am almost to a place in life where I wonder if we had a king it would be better. They would serve until we thought we could do better or find better. When we need a change its just one guy not 537. I think then we have military coups.

For some reason I find this hilarious.
Again . . .
Do you spend time every morning researching stories on this issue? Or does your right-wing propaganda sources just feed you this information on a daily basis?

Again . . .
When you read different publications with all kinds of different biases you would be amazed what is going on outside your little leftist bubble.

Do you not find this story hilarious? I thought it was.

Here's another article you might want to read just to make sure you are exposed to different information. Might answer a few questions for you if you ever bothered to ask them.

When you read different publications with all kinds of different biases you would be amazed what is going on outside your little leftist bubble.
So what bias is PM presenting to you that is different from your own bias?

🤣🤣

Once again . . .
Do you spend time every morning researching stories on this issue? Or does your right-wing propaganda sources just feed you this information on a daily basis?

So what bias is PM presenting to you that is different from your own bias?

🤣🤣

Once again . . .
What kind of gibberish is this. The story is about the Biden Administration's hypocrisy on transgenders, something you would have never heard of in your little leftist bubble. If you would like to talk about biases start your own thread, isn't that what you always say? :D

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

What kind of gibberish is this. The story is about the Biden Administration's hypocrisy on transgenders, something you would have never heard of in your little leftist bubble. If you would like to talk about biases start your own thread, isn't that what you always say? :D
Joe's in the closet.😉

Keep feeding them chickens. 🤣
This was used three lines up. Come on Champ put me down. Make me feel bad about myself. Can a scrub like yourself even get into my atmosphere let alone breath the same air I do? Well with all the cock you gobble I bet there isn't much breathing just a lot of swallowing. Right Champ.

This was used three lines up. Come on Champ put me down. Make me feel bad about myself. Can a scrub like yourself even get into my atmosphere let alone breath the same air I do? Well with all the cock you gobble I bet there isn't much breathing just a lot of swallowing. Right Champ.
Yer the one surrounded by gobbling cocks my man. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT