ADVERTISEMENT

Beto, holy crap

???

Not everyone kills someone when they drive drunk, thus why drunk driving is legal.

Oh, wait.
That would be cars are legal the drinking is the illegal act kinda like killing is the illegal act with a gun. WOW

tumblr_opz5opHz1H1qfont0o1_500.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I do not believe abortions in all cases should be legal up till birth. Only in cases where the mother's life or health is at risk or where the woman receives a diagnosis of fetal abnormalities.

That is my position.

You have? What I remember is you changing your position on this numerous times.

Which abortions do you oppose Republicans making illegal?
That's because you are a partisan hack that doesn't listen. See the Oklahoma abortion law thread.

That's because you are a partisan hack that doesn't listen. See the Oklahoma abortion law thread.
You calling someone else a partisan hack is hilarious! 🤣🤣

Lay down a marker once and for all. I gave you my position on abortions up till birth. So, tell us once and for all, which abortions do you oppose Republicans making illegal?

You calling someone else a partisan hack is hilarious! 🤣🤣

Lay down a marker once and for all. I gave you my position on abortions up till birth. So, tell us once and for all, which abortions do you oppose Republicans making illegal?
You know my position and you know it's about as moderate as it gets. You just can't bring yourself to admit it because you are a partisan hack.

You know my position and you know it's about as moderate as it gets.
Literally, I do not know your position. You have given so many contradictory statements on abortion, it is impossible to know your position.

Once and for all, which abortions do you specifically oppose Republicans making illegal? And I'm not asking about states' rights. Simply, which abortions do you specifically oppose Republicans making illegal?

Why is it that wanting less regulation means there is none with you idiots?
When one fights against all forms of gun regulation or place numerous conditions on gun regulation, it makes others wonder what one will actually support, if anything.

State what you are for in terms of gun control, instead of always opposing (or placing conditions on) every thing that is proposed.

When one fights against all forms of gun regulation or place numerous conditions on gun regulation, it makes others wonder what one will actually support, if anything.

State what you are for in terms of gun control, instead of always opposing (or placing conditions on) every thing that is proposed.
Do you try to bully everyone you interact with to think like yourself hoping for a world of robot @my_2cents or as the "party of love" is it ok to have two solutions to a problem?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Literally, I do not know your position. You have given so many contradictory statements on abortion, it is impossible to know your position.

Once and for all, which abortions do you specifically oppose Republicans making illegal? And I'm not asking about states' rights. Simply, which abortions do you specifically oppose Republicans making illegal?
Go back and look, I put my position out there in very simple English any third grader could understand. What confuses you is if I have to choose between making abortion illegal or accepting abortion up to birth I will choose making it illegal every time. Democrats fvcked up by voting on that bill making abortion up to birth legal.

Reactions: blbronco
In Oklahoma you have to pass a background check to get a gun so do we regulate guns? Why is it that wanting less regulation means there is none with you idiots?

Can you buy a faster car then another car?

Can you get a car with different weights? Or are all cars the same?
@my_2cents I see you did your best cherry picking like usual and avoided the hard questions huh? Is it titty time and toon is extra vigorous today from all the battling mommy was doing?

Go back and look, I put my position out there in very simple English any third grader could understand.
All you have do it type it here too. Not hard to do at all.

Again, simply, which abortions do you specifically oppose Republicans making illegal?

What confuses you is if I have to choose between making abortion illegal or accepting abortion up to birth I will choose making it illegal every time.
But we don't have to choose between these two positions. You keep claiming you want to try to meet in the middle. Ok, then let's try to.

I've given you my position on abortions up to birth. Can you agree with that position? Also, specifically, which abortions would you oppose Republicans making illegal?

@my_2cents I see you did your best cherry picking like usual and avoided the hard questions huh? Is it titty time and toon is extra vigorous today from all the battling mommy was doing?
I already responded to your first question.

As for your other two questions, yes and no, all cars are not the same. We still regulate cars and the use of them though.

I already responded to your first question.

As for your other two questions, yes and no, all cars are not the same. We still regulate cars and the use of them though.
DO you govern them for certain ages or can everyone get in a car and go the same speed?

DO you govern them for certain ages or can everyone get in a car and go the same speed?
You have to be a certain age to get a driver's license and one can lose their driver's license (and ability to drive a car legally) for numerous reasons.

All you have do it type it here too. Not hard to do at all.
Says the mouth breathing retard that always insists someone go back and read his previous posts.

There's zero chance that you're a lawyer. Are you ashamed of what you really do for a living?

You have to be a certain age to get a driver's license and one can lose their driver's license (and ability to drive a car legally) for numerous reasons.
And you have to be a certain age to buy guns and you can lose your ability to own/possess guns for numerous reasons.

Any other brilliant posts, GroomerPyle?

that always insists someone go back and read his previous posts.
And then I usually quote the post when asked. Done this for you numerous times during your flailing episodes.

And you have to be a certain age to buy guns and you can lose your ability to own/possess guns for numerous reasons.
I know. That is the point. Thanks for agreeing with me!

Hum like going to jail for killing someone or getting a felony and losing your right? Also you have to be 18 to get a gun. So like that?
Yes, exactly. Which was my part of my original point.

And I support raising the age to 21 to get a gun, as I've already stated.

And then I usually quote the post when asked. Done this for you numerous times during your flailing episodes.
Uh huh. You're such a clumsy liar.
I know. That is the point. Thanks for agreeing with me!
Your point is that you have to be a certain age to by a gun or get a driver's license and that there are consequences that can cause you to lose your license and guns? Are you sure that's your point, toonselor? If so, then surely you can agree that we shouldn't take away everyone's car away or make it ridiculous to get a drivers license just because a person deliberately drove his car through a Christmas parade killing 6 and injuring 62.

Thanks for playing, toonselor.

So where is the outrage to ban fast cars because they can kill easier than a KIA?
We already regulate the use of fast cars.

As with any analogy, the analogy isn't meant to be 100% identical. If you can't understand why a majority of Americans want to ban some more types of guns, I doubt there is much I can say to get you to understand it.

Last edited:

As with any comparison, the comparison isn't meant to be 100% identical. If you can't understand why a majority of Americans want to ban some more types of guns, I doubt there is much I can say to get you to understand it.
no we don't can I go 100 in my truck yes. Can a 16 years old go 100 in my car yes. Your so easy.

As with any comparison, the comparison isn't meant to be 100% identical. If you can't understand why a majority of Americans want to ban some more types of guns, I doubt there is much I can say to get you to understand it.
How do we regulate the use of fast cars? Traffic laws, right? Strangely enough, there are a ton of gun laws that regulate guns as well. The penalties for violating gun laws are usually much stiffer than those for speeding, unless you're in a Democrat shithole city of course.

Yes, exactly. Which was my part of my original point.

And I support raising the age to 21 to get a gun, as I've already stated.
So why are you arguing with me. I already said if you raise the draft age to 21 I am cool with an adult being 21 as the legal age. So 21 to vote also then?

If so, then surely you can agree that we shouldn't take away everyone's car away or make it ridiculous to get a drivers license just because a person deliberately drove his car through a Christmas parade killing 6 and injuring 62.
Again, as with any analogy, the analogy isn't meant to be 100% identical. I was responding to one imperfect analogy with another imperfect analogy. Perhaps if you would read all the posts on the thread, you would understand this.

As usual, try to keep up.🤣

Last edited:
How do we regulate the use of fast cars? Traffic laws, right? Strangely enough, there are a ton of gun laws that regulate guns as well. The penalties for violating gun laws are usually much stiffer than those for speeding, unless you're in a Democrat shithole city of course.
Dude is crazy and now I get how they used the Bible to justify killing an unborn child.

Again, as with any comparison, the comparison isn't meant to be 100% identical. I was responding to one imperfect comparison with another imperfect comparison. Perhaps if you would read all the posts on the thread, you would understand this.

As usual, try to keep up.🤣
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Do you pout in court too?

no we don't can I go 100 in my truck yes. Can a 16 years old go 100 in my car yes. Your so easy.
Again, no analogy is meant to be 100% identical. With that said, are there some banned cars in the United States that you can't buy?

Last edited:
Again, no comparison is meant to be 100% identical. With that said, are their some banned cars in the United States that you can't buy?
Can you buy a fully auto gun? You leftys act like we just want people killing in the streets. Thus why we won't work with you. Grow up and see there are rules on the books and evil is evil and finds a way. Why was the school unlocked? You ran right to guns guns guns guns as the solution. Did you ever ask why did this kid commit such an evil act and then start from there?

So why are you arguing with me. I already said if you raise the draft age to 21 I am cool with an adult being 21 as the legal age. So 21 to vote also then?
I am for raising the age to 21 to purchase a gun, period. I don't place conditions on my support of this, as you are doing. I don't approve of the draft, but I have no problem raising the age to 21 to be drafted. I see no reason to raise the age to vote to 21.

Again though, I support raising the age to 21. Why don't you just agree with me on this instead of hedging your support?

Yes, and some are even banned or have been banned.
You mean ones that aren't street legal like Indy cars? Can you buy a car with more than 1,000 horsepower to drive on public street if it meets the requirements for being street legal? Who needs 1,000 horsepower? Why is horsepower not limited to 200?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT