ADVERTISEMENT

Beto, holy crap

282563922_552640589757614_6612261509212474423_n.jpg

6 weeks to know if you’re pregnant and decide? Sure, Jan.

Carry on
BTW, being pro-choice doesn't mean I have to sound like a mouth breathing ToonTard about it. You regressives tried to pass a bill through the Senate that allowed for elective abortions up to the moment of birth. The majority of Americans don't want North Korea's and China's abortion laws in the US. Put that on your drums and beat it.

BTW, being pro-choice
So just for clarification purposes, you claim to be pro-choice but support a law banning some abortions after six weeks. Is that correct?

Also, do you support the new law the Governor of Oklahoma just signed that bans abortions at any stage of pregnancy?

Last edited:
The rape has to be reported…can you imagine some scenarios where a rape victim might have difficulties getting to the authorities to report it???

carry on
Well, I'm pretty sure that rape exception would still be valid after someone has been held against their will for a while. What specific examples do you have in mind?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
So if President Biden says he supports raising the minimal age and proposes it, you will call on all the Republicans you vote for to support this too, correct?
Won’t move my needle won’t bother me one bit as long as the draft age goes up remember that comment little buddy?

Won’t move my needle won’t bother me one bit as long as the draft age goes up remember that comment little buddy?
So is this a no or yes? You said you would support raising the minimal age requirement. If Biden and the Democrats propose this, will you call on the Republicans you voted for to work with Democrats to pass it? Yes or no?

So is this a no or yes? You said you would support raising the minimal age requirement. If Biden and the Democrats propose this, will you call on the Republicans you voted for to work with Democrats to pass it? Yes or no?
I said earlier that if they raise the draft then I am cool with it that was my response

Well, I'm pretty sure that rape exception would still be valid after someone has been held against their will for a while. What specific examples do you have in mind?

Is it time to put mamma's basement biscuit boy in touch with his emoji douche twin Dodge? Might need some vag/fin narrative from Morgan.

The rape has to be reported…can you imagine some scenarios where a rape victim might have difficulties getting to the authorities to report it???

carry on
Yes I can just as I can see a women falsely reporting a rape in order to receive an abortion.

The answer was yes
No, the answer was not "yes." All you had to do was type "yes" if that was your answer.

You are invoking conditions and every other excuse in the book you can find to hold the Republicans you voted for accountable to pass legislation you claim to support.

No, the answer was not "yes." All you had to do was type "yes" if that was your answer.

You are invoking conditions and every other excuse in the book you can find to hold the Republicans you voted for accountable to pass legislation you claim to support.
No it was answer. your projecting your flailing onto me now. I said I would if this. That means yes if that happens.

giphy.gif

I love how leftist ignore the fact every decision comes with consequences. I'm not arguing either way but I do my best to look at the consequences of any decision I make. I am far from perfect but I try. With what is going on in Ukraine, China preparing to invade Taiwan and the idiot in the White House saying stupid shit on a daily basis it is a very real possibility WWIII starts along with the government instituting the draft. How do we tell kids that are 18 years old they are old enough to be yank out of their life, sent to war armed to the teeth, given access to millions of dollars of equipment designed to kill but they are not old enough to buy a beer or purchase a firearm. Hey we trust you to give your life in defense of our country but we don't trust you enough to have the same rights as everyone else. That's a problem for me.

Then why not just allow abortions to remain legal and allow the woman to make her own decision to have an abortion?
I would rather abortion be illegal than have abortion up to birth legal. If you want to be radical, I can as well. When you are ready to meet in the middle give me a call. You can't have your double standards anymore we are going to play by the same rules.

How do we tell kids that are 18 years old they are old enough to be yank out of their life, sent to war armed to the teeth, given access to millions of dollars of equipment designed to kill but they are not old enough to buy a beer or purchase a firearm. Hey we trust you to give your life in defense of our country but we don't trust you enough to have the same rights as everyone else. That's a problem for me.
Then tell them they don't have to.

Or, perhaps, try to understand the difference between serving in the military that has its own regulations and bring a civilian.

I would rather abortion be illegal than have abortion up to birth legal.
I'm not talking about abortions up to birth in all cases as being legal.

I'm talking about early term abortions. In response to your rape comment, why not just allow these abortions to remain legal and allow the woman to make her own decision to have an abortion?

When you are ready to meet in the middle give me a call.
I've tried. You have yet to agree to any meeting in the middle on this issue or to what a strong majority or Americans want after claiming we should listen to the majority. Also, you change your position on abortion every week. It is impossible to keep up with your position on this issue.

Racism is the reason abortion became legal.
I am assuming you know that some abortions were legal in this country since European colonization. Criminalization of almost all abortions only started in the mid to late 1800s.

Was all of this based on racism too?

A conditional answer. Not a simple "yes" answer.

You are now just making this way too easy!🤣
It was the whole discussion pleeb I said if they won't let a person own a long gun until 21 then they shouldn't be going to war. JFC

I am assuming you know that some abortions were legal in this country since European colonization. Criminalization of almost all abortions only started in the mid to late 1800s.

Was all of this based on racism too?

Hahahahaha.

Ask an Irishman.

Moron.

I'm not talking about abortions up to birth in all cases as being legal.

I'm talking about early term abortions. In response to your rape comment, why not just allow these abortions to remain legal and allow the woman to make her own decision to have an abortion?

I've tried. You have yet to agree to any meeting in the middle on this issue or to what a strong majority or Americans want after claiming we should listen to the majority. Also, you change your position on abortion every week. It is impossible to keep up with your position on this issue.
The party you enthusiastically and diligently support all voted in favor of a bill making abortion up to birth legal, thankfully it was voted down by Republicans. That is your position if you do not speak out against it. I have spoke out against Republicans making abortion illegal and have expressed by position on abortion to you personally numerous times. If my choices are making abortion illegal or abortion up to birth made legal, i will side with abortion being illegal. Pretty simple.

The party you enthusiastically and diligently support all voted in favor of a bill making abortion up to birth legal, thankfully it was voted down by Republicans. That is your position if you do not speak out against it.
I do not believe abortions in all cases should be legal up till birth. Only in cases where the mother's life or health is at risk or where the woman receives a diagnosis of fetal abnormalities.

That is my position.

I have spoke out against Republicans making abortion illegal
You have? What I remember is you changing your position on this numerous times.

Which abortions do you oppose Republicans making illegal?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT