ADVERTISEMENT

Beto, holy crap

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I know that and is hard for leftist to comprehend. Keep at it champ maybe you will get me on the 1,000 try like David.
We comprehend the Second Amendment perfectly. "Well-regulated" militia. You need to give some consideration to what that amendment doesn't say and also the fact that our rights are not unlimited (i.e. you don't have an unlimited right to free speech).

We comprehend the Second Amendment perfectly. "Well-regulated" militia. You need to give some consideration to what that amendment doesn't say and also the fact that our rights are not unlimited (i.e. you don't have an unlimited right to free speech).
Just going to ignore that the kid did commit a crime? You have to be a dumbass bot. You just get shut down then ignore that and move on? Sounds like a sound plan to win lol.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ITS called murder is illegal. HOLY SHIT. Are you this dumb?
It's called gun control laws to help make us safer. So more children don't have to die while sitting in their elementary school, or adults shopping at a grocery store, or people watching a movie at a theater, etc

HOLY ****. Are you this dumb?

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I know I have semi auto instead of automatic weapons. Chump I also don't have a nuke yet.

Reactions: colcord
It's called gun control laws to help make us safer. So more children don't have to die while sitting in their elementary school, or adults shopping at a grocery store, or people watching a movie at a theater, etc

So what law stops this? Make it 21 to buy a long gun?

But the death penalty and murder wasn't enough but hey a gun law will stop this. lololololo <---- that what tooner does?

Just going to ignore that the kid did commit a crime? You have to be a dumbass bot.
Just going to ignore that the kid could have not committed the crime if we had stricter gun control laws? You have to be a dumb*** bot.

btw, you haven't shut down anyone on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I would like to believe you but I don't. It's funny to me the left had such an issue with Trump's lack of political decorum and yet you not only don't have an issue with Beto's political stunt you celebrate it. Thankfully the people of Texas have substantially better morals than you and will send this POS's political career down the toilet.
Yep. He’s done.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
Exactly, so it isn't an unlimited right. So stop trying to argue it is anytime someone suggests a common sense regulation on guns.
But all you say is outlaw AR's. Why? Can you think up a plan or is that tomorrow on MSN?

Brandon has this:

President Joe Biden's criminal justice plan emphasizes the need to shift from incarceration to prevention. He has expressed regret for supporting tough-on-crime bills during his time in Congress, including a measure that established strict sentencing standards for crack and powder cocaine offenses. Experts say that measure led to an era of mass incarceration that disproportionately affected black Americans.

• He denied that his 1994 crime bill, which introduced the federal 3-strikes law, contributed to mass incarceration.
  • Biden also has a history of being anti-marijuana and has called it a "gateway drug." While vice president, he supported decriminalization rather than legalization. He now says he regrets supporting the 1988 Anti-Drug Abuse Act, per the NYT.
  • Biden's campaign website says he aims to "eliminate racial disparities at every stage" and "get rid of sentencing practices that don’t fit the crime" in order to reform the criminal justice system, but he has yet to propose specific policies.

I have the right to say whatever I want now there are consequences to my words right?

So what law stops this? Make it 21 to buy a long gun?
Raising the minimum age to purchase a gun would have been one.

This "kid" (as you called him) bought one AR-15 style rifle one day after his 18 birthday. Next day, 375 rounds of ammunition. Two days later, another another AR-15 style rifle.

Raising the minimum age to purchase a gun would have been one.

This "kid" (as you called him) bought one AR-15 style rifle one day after his 18 birthday. Next day, 375 rounds of ammunition. Two days later, another another AR-15 style rifle.
Ok I will go to 21 but we change the draft to 21 also right? I can die in war with a fully auto gun but not own one because one bad apple might kill someone.

But all you say is outlaw AR's. Why? Can you think up a plan or is that tomorrow on MSN?
I haven't said anything about what I would support or outlaw. I'm just responding to your current meltdown and contradictions on this thread over possible common sense gun control laws.

I haven't said anything about what I would support or outlaw. I'm just responding to your current meltdown and contradictions on this thread over possible common sense gun control laws.
You are dumb. So you have no opinion but are here to bash republicans. ok smarty pants you got us.

Ok I will go to 21
Good, we agree on something. Now, call on the Republican politicians you vote for to support this.

but we change the draft to 21 also right? I can die in war with a fully auto gun but not own one because one bad apple might kill someone.
I don't support a military draft at all. So sure, I have no problem raising the age to 21.

Good, we agree on something. Now, call on the Republican politicians you vote for to support this.

I don't support a military draft at all. So sure, I have no problem raising the age to 21.
How about the Dem lead government? Why didn't Obama stop this when he had everything? You all love killing kids is why.

So Republicans can't do anything then right?
Republicans can do a lot if they would be willing to. We could raise the minimal age but some Republicans have to support it for such legislation to pass.

So are you going to call on the Republican politicians you vote for and support to do this?

Republicans can do a lot if they would be willing to. We could raise the minimal age but some Republicans have to support it for such legislation to pass.

So are you going to call on the Republican politicians you vote for and support to do this?
Get Joe on board first champ before blaming someone else.

Sorry toonselor, you aren't going to get much traction with the open border policies of the regressives in effect. Guess what comes across that open border along with illegal aliens. Go ahead, guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT