ADVERTISEMENT

Best Good Friday of All Time???

Obama wasn’t a narcissist? Here is the thing........WHO cares? He isn’t a politician. Therefore he kisses no asses and doesn’t care about anything other than what is best for the people of OUR country. Refreshing.

So, our BIGGEST ENEMY FIGHTING DEMOCRACY messed with our elections to help him get elected, had multiple meetings with his subordinates, six who have been convicted and sentenced to prison and you think he’s vindicated? THE RUSSIANS AND PUTIN (KGB) WANTED HIM AS PRESIDENT and got that done and that doesn’t concern you even a little bit comrade?

So what Russian propaganda arm are you working for?
You're quite the idiot. You are totally clueless about this situation

Probably just another Russian operative being paid to keep sowing doubt about what is occurring in our midst. They have paid people to post on social media, organize Trump rallies straight from Russian officials!

Common sense should tell you it is not a good thing to have your biggest enemy help THEIR PREFERRED CANDIDATE get elected by using social media, stealing Democratic emails, hiring and coordinating Trump rallies, posting divisive rhetoric about immigrants, guns, and racial issues, meeting with Trump subordinates about US policies toward Russia all uncovered in the Mueller report!

The Russian spy apparatus was used to steal the e-mails from the Clinton campaign showing official Russian government involvement to elect Trump and damage Clinton’s campaign.

Everything I just wrote came out of the Mueller Report and should concern all Americans if they put our country before their political party!
You're ****ing clueless but run your mouth like you know what you're talking about. The main stream media has fooled your simple ass

No Southern, AMERICANS concerned our biggest national enemy wanted Trump elected and manipulated our electoral process to get it done! A clear threat to Democracy when a fascist nation gets that done!
Quit ****ing lying. Tell the truth

Yeah, paying off prostitutes he committed adultery with, telling verified lies DAILY, being racist, discriminatory, and mysoginist sounds like Christ-like behavior! NOT!

But they ARE Donald Trump! He appears committed to getting all of the seven deadly sins covered ASAP! The above are verified by his own actions, statements, tweets, and what is known about a man that craves publicity and notoriety that even had his own tv show!

He sets a very low bar for any Democratic candidate in personal conduct and I doubt any of them approach his level of low character behavior. I’m sure even Fox News will have a hard time trying to find a Democratic candidate with the same personal liabilities. They will be trying but they will not find any with that number of character flaws and poor personal conduct!

When upstanding traditional Republican Americans like Rex Tillerson resign and call him a moron when leaving you ought to listen to them. Mad Dog Mattis said much the same when he left describing him as ignorant about geopolitics, disinterested in educating himself about our enemies abroad and he couldn’t support the President’s policies that were shoot from the hip and not thought out! It appears the Tweeter in Chief is not very bright about deadly serious issues!

Now we find out our biggest enemy wanted him to be President and helped him get elected! Didn’t realize we had so many Soviet sympathizers in the Republican Party and on this board! Yet, you defend and support their preferred President and you can’t bring yourselves to even ask why they wanted him as President?

That’s enough for me to not support him plus the whole bankrupt moral thingy!
You're a ****ing loser!!! Sad little bitch

You're ****ing clueless but run your mouth like you know what you're talking about. The main stream media has fooled your simple ass

Quit ****ing lying. Tell the truth

China is our biggest enemy not Russia. You don't know shit and keep proving it with every post

Good grief, such blatant hostility towards an opposing opinion. Take a couple, or in this case a six-pack of deep breaths and remember:

Reactions: Syskatine
Wrong on that point Comrade! The internet is your friend!

In 1992, here’s the percentages of popular vote:

Clinton 43%
Bush 37%
Perot 19%

In 1996:

Clinton 49%
Dole 40%
Perot 8%

Bill Clinton did not receive a majority of the votes. He did, however, receive a plurality and was the winner.

Be cool. We’re all friends here.

Good grief, such blatant hostility towards an opposing opinion. Take a couple, or in this case a six-pack of deep breaths and remember:

He was posting outright lies, so I called him out. I don't care about his opposing opinion, when he is like the media and lies throughout his entire argument about Trump. His TDS is out of control. So **** him.
P.S. - great job white knighting for that piece of shit

Dude, why are you guys so perma-pissed? Brad, you, Medic, it goes straight from disagreement to hateful rage.

He could watch you constantly attack me like an 8 y.o. and think his behavior is totally in bounds.

In fact, the more I think about it, this guy is pretty much in bounds -- several of you guys bring this to the board on the reg.

I'm lost. Trump a better prez for Putin? Trump lobbed 59 Tomahawks at Putin's favorite client. Trump has made the U. S. the biggest natural gas exporter in the world and has stolen Russian customers. Putin's economy is petroleum heavy dependent. Trump has steered no U. S. uranium reserves to Moscow.

It is argued by many that the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob would be a far better choice for Putin.

I'm lost. Trump a better prez for Putin? Trump lobbed 59 Tomahawks at Putin's favorite client. Trump has made the U. S. the biggest natural gas exporter in the world and has stolen Russian customers. Putin's economy is petroleum heavy dependent. Trump has steered no U. S. uranium reserves to Moscow.

It is argued by many that the Godmother of the Clinton crime mob would be a far better choice for Putin.

That's what I can't figure out. So HRC sold out America, and Biff has us stronger than ever. So... why does Russia love Biff? Probably because... um. Yeah.

And congrats on "lobbed 59 Tomahawks" right after the warning call. Really fight to win. They flew a bombing mission out that very afternoon. He blew the shit out of a metal building and.... runway. What a show of might.

I rest my case about people thinking they know everything and any opposing view should be derided and attacked instead of simply disagreeing.

Trump is my President just like he’s yours! I hope you’re right for the country’s sake but I’m highly skeptical to say the least and if you take a step back and consider some former members of his cabinet told you to be too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT