ADVERTISEMENT

Best breakfast place you have ever eaten

Not your traditional breakfast diner but open 24 hrs, boss omelets, it’s in our hood & we eat there all the time
Good+west+obama+IMG_4424+obama+.JPG

I see that Barry showed up with his side ho.

I'm not a big breakfast guy but I make it to Wee Too in Enid a couple of times a year. Usually eat the big pancakes, chicken fried steak, eggs, biscuits and gravy thing and then go home and and worthless for the rest of the day.

Sometimes I start a thread and think this is an awesome subject, other times I think wtf? I had no idea so many of you had an emotional connection to a breakfast place. I have no doubt that I am the only one here who has ever eaten at George’s in Chicago but it is a special place for my entire family. Great food, great memories, great relationships.

It is interesting that no donut shops have been mentioned. I guess we all hate Starbucks.

Sometimes I start a thread and think this is an awesome subject, other times I think wtf? I had no idea so many of you had an emotional connection to a breakfast place. I have no doubt that I am the only one here who has ever eaten at George’s in Chicago but it is a special place for my entire family. Great food, great memories, great relationships.

It is interesting that no donut shops have been mentioned. I guess we all hate Starbucks.

I know what you mean about threads that get interest. I had no idea people gave that much of a shit about haircuts lol (see my thread awhile back).

Anything about eatin, fartin and drinkin, and everyone has a passing interest (pun).

But, to stay on topic, Boomerang Diner breakfast burger in Claremore, get it with sausage. You will thank me later.

My wife at 44 has the metabolism of a 15 year old track runner. She eats more than I do. At 5 feet and 100 pounds, I swear she has a tape worm. So, I used to not be that much of a breaskfast guy, but if she doesn't get some food after an hour or so of being awake, she gets all bitchy and so I've had to change my ways in that regard, unless I'm sleeping until noon (which I usually am during the week since I work weekends). Which is probably good, I used to go all day without eating and then about 2-3 in the afternoon I'm ready to poor some ribs and chicken down my gullet with a side of Mountain Dew.

Old West Cafe - Bedford, Grapevine
Le Peep - Houston area
Shortcakes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT