ADVERTISEMENT

Bernie Sanders on climate change

Yep, like I've said all along. People telling other people how to live while they don't change.
But he buys carbon credits so what's the problem here? Don't you know that the Climate rules clearly state that if you have enough money then you are more than welcome to pay for the right to pollute all you'd like. Its only the poor and middle class who need to change their lifestyles and behaviors in order to save the world.

But he buys carbon credits so what's the problem here? Don't you know that the Climate rules clearly state that if you have enough money then you are more than welcome to pay for the right to pollute all you'd like. Its only the poor and middle class who need to change their lifestyles and behaviors in order to save the world.
According to one poster here, individual carbon polluters don't matter, only the aggregate matters. So much so that he/she said they wouldn't care if wealthy folks were responsible for 100% of carbon emissions as long as it was 50% lower than it is now.

Bernie says we're killing the planet and producing mass scale calamity but he needs to fly around the country in private jets to help other climate calamity folks win elections. YouTube, twitter, email, TV, etc just won't do the trick.

Several mega wealthy would like a couple billion people to cease giving off CO2.

Several mega wealthy would like a couple billion people to cease giving off CO2.

If we really cared about global warming and man-made climate/environment impact, we would look at policies that managed population.

If we really cared about global warming and man-made climate/environment impact, we would look at policies that managed population.

Feminism does a pretty good job. They should push it in India Africa and Latina America. And then film it so I can watch the documentary.

Reactions: Medic007
The Berkeley City Council passed a resolution that we needed to be looking at humane population control. @CSCOTTOSUPOKES assured me that they were talking about animals and not humans. He hasn't been able to tell me which animals are destroying the climate, but with his credibility and ACT scores, he must be right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT