ADVERTISEMENT

Pence Classified Documents

I could support a commission if it was made of Representatives and Senators that no one has heard of. I don't need to hear from the usual suspects and all the crap they spew from either side of the aisle.

I could support a commission if it was made of Representatives and Senators that no one has heard of. I don't need to hear from the usual suspects and all the crap they spew from either side of the aisle.
It should be made up of just more than just Representatives and Senators.

No, there is plenty of doubt as to whether Biden broke the law. Just as you believe there is plenty of doubt as to whether Trump broke the law. As usual, you aren't being consistent but I am.
Biden had classified documents in his home from his time as a Senator. That's as black or white as it gets. Now do I think he should be prosecuted for it? Depends on what comes out. If he, as suspected, or his faamily sold influence, yes he should be prosecuted.
I assume you meant to say it doesn't mean they didn't break the law, and do you believe this could be true for Trump if the DOJ chooses to not prosecute him?
I don't trust this DOJ any further than I can throw the state of Texas. I said from the beginning the DOJ going after Trump for documents was a political witch hunt designed to keep Trump from running again and I still think it is. Just as I thought it was for Biden until the Senate stuff came out. No matter the outcome I do have to say I find it hilarious this all backfired on the Democrats.

Biden had classified documents in his home from his time as a Senator. That's as black or white as it gets.
Go read the law. It isn't as black and white as you are making it.

Yes, this means you have to research a little bit and not just the take the word of your propagandists. Is that possible for you to do?

I don't trust this DOJ any further than I can throw the state of Texas. I said from the beginning the DOJ going after Trump for documents was a political witch hunt designed to keep Trump from running again and I still think it is. Just as I thought it was for Biden until the Senate stuff came out. No matter the outcome I do have to say I find it hilarious this all backfired on the Democrats.
So your answer is no. As always, inconsistency from you. For you, all that matters is whether the person has an (R) or a (D) beside their name.

And none of this has backfired on Democrats. But it sure has, once again, exposed Republican hypocrisy.

Biden had classified documents in his home from his time as a Senator. That's as black or white as it gets. Now do I think he should be prosecuted for it? Depends on what comes out. If he, as suspected, or his faamily sold influence, yes he should be prosecuted.

Trump ordered boxes of documents moved and hidden before and in lieu of being subpoenaed, per a Mar-a-Lago staffer’s repeated testimonies to federal agents.

The Times reported that Walt Nauta, “a former military aide who left the White House and then went to work for Mr Trump at Mar-a-Lago”, was seen on security footage moving boxes out of a storage room before and after the justice department issued a subpoena in May.

Is this not a crime in your eyes deserving of - if convicted - at minimum, a disqualification from future office as well?

carry on

Trump ordered boxes of documents moved and hidden before and in lieu of being subpoenaed, per a Mar-a-Lago staffer’s repeated testimonies to federal agents.

The Times reported that Walt Nauta, “a former military aide who left the White House and then went to work for Mr Trump at Mar-a-Lago”, was seen on security footage moving boxes out of a storage room before and after the justice department issued a subpoena in May.

Is this not a crime in your eyes deserving of - if convicted - at minimum, a disqualification from future office as well?
Was Trump's team working with the feds or not? No reason for this to have ever come up if he was. The DOJ got frustrated and had to show what a big dick it had. As usual that came back to bite them in the ass.

Was Trump's team working with the feds or not? No reason for this to have ever come up if he was. The DOJ got frustrated and had to show what a big dick it had. As usual that came back to bite them in the ass.

So Trump did nothing wrong at all? His behavior was completely legal?

On Monday at about 9 a.m. EDT, two dozen FBI agents and technicians showed up at Donald Trump's Florida home to execute a search warrant to obtain any government-owned documents that might be in the possession of Trump but are required to be delivered to the Archives under the provisions of the 1978 Presidential Records Act. (In response to the Hillary Clinton email scandal, Trump himself signed a law in 2018 that made it a felony to remove and retain classified documents.)

carry on

LOL give me your source for this.

Typical lyin' ass republican. You know he didn't de-classify them. All in service of the cult.
Plenary power from being at the top of the executive branch. Any document that gets “classified” is done so on the authority of the president. By virtue of that authority, he has the power to declassify them. You should stick to your white trash divorce cases, “counselor”.

How so?

The DOJ did their job.

Oh yeah, that's right. Trump has an (R) beside his name. That makes it all dIfFeReNt for
How so?

The DOJ did their job.

Oh yeah, that's right. Trump has an (R) beside his name. That makes it all dIfFeReNt for you.

Sorry Azov, but R has nothing to do with it. Most of us on this board would probably love to see Dubya be on the receiving end of one of those Gestapo raids if that's the accepted Nazi norm these days. Further, Trump was working in constant coordination with the feds vis a vis his documents from the time he left office. The fishing expedition Gestapo raid turned up nothing.

So if Trump broke the law @GunsOfFrankEaton, you want to see him held accountable? You don't think the investigation of him is a partisan witch-hunt?

btw, the search of Mar-a-Lago did turn up a lot. Pay attention.

Plenary power from being at the top of the executive branch. Any document that gets “classified” is done so on the authority of the president. By virtue of that authority, he has the power to declassify them. You should stick to your white trash divorce cases, “counselor”.

Former President Donald J. Trump claimed on Wednesday that when he was in the White House, his powers were so broad he could declassify virtually any document by simply “thinking about it.”

That argument — which came as he defended his decision to retain government documents in his Florida home in an interview with the Fox host Sean Hannity — underscored a widening gap between the former president and his lawyers. By contrast, they have so far been unwilling to repeat Mr. Trump’s declassification claim in court, as they counter a federal investigation into his handling of government documents

You should stick to defending white trash Oath Keepers and confederates.

carry on

Reactions: Syskatine
So if Trump broke the law @GunsOfFrankEaton, you want to see him held accountable? You don't think the investigation of him is a partisan witch-hunt?

btw, the search of Mar-a-Lago did turn up a lot. Pay attention.
I get it, Azov. You’re just pissed that Trump and his people were working hand in hand with the feds and didn't break out the hammers and bleach bit. You, Cank and the Nazi Azovs seem to have a lot in common. Seig heil?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I get it, Azov. You’re just pissed that Trump and his people were working hand in hand with the feds and didn't break out the hammers and bleach bit. You, Cank and the Nazi Azovs seem to have a lot in common. Seig heil?
Moving and hiding documents before and after a subpeona was issued is working hand in hand?

So your answer to the questions is "no" and "that is DiFfErEnT, watch me make up lies."

Once again, it is all about that (R) beside his name. Actually for you, it is a cult thing too.

So your answer to the questions is "no" and "that is DiFfErEnT, watch me make up lies."

Once again, it is all about that (R) beside his name. Actually for you, it is a cult thing too.
Here's your cult thing, Azov:

— Lowest black unemployment in American history.

— Lowest Hispanic unemployment in American history.

— Lowest female unemployment in decades.

— Stock market going through the roof.

— Record 401(k) gains.

— America energy independent for the first time in decades.

— Record low gasoline prices.

— No new foreign wars.

— Multiple peace treaties signed in Middle East.

— Positive economic headlines on a regular basis.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Here's your cult thing, Azov:

— Record 401(k) gains.

— No new foreign wars.

lots of bullsh!t to unpack here…but, for starters:

In 2020, Trump's last full year in office, the US imported about 7.9 million barrels per day of crude oil and petroleum products.

lots of bullsh!t to unpack here…but, for starters:

In 2020, Trump's last full year in office, the US imported about 7.9 million barrels per day of crude oil and petroleum products.

Trump's pre China Flu numbers were unparalleled, so start unpackin:

— Record 401(k) gains.

— No new foreign wars.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

Asian Americans keep winning in the Trump economy | Washington Examiner

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
lol, of course it is. @GunsOfFrankEaton doesn't care though, he is firmly planted in his cult mindset.
Cult of American Greatness, Azov.

— Record 401(k) gains.

— No new foreign wars.

Trump BOOM as Soaring US Economy Records Best Growth in FOUR YEARS

156,945,000: 2018 Ends With Record Employment; Participation Rate Hits Trump-Era High

Manufacturing Industry Posts Biggest Annual Job Gain in 20 years

Hispanic Unemployment Rate Hits Record Low in December

BET Founder: Trump's Economy is Bringing Black Workers Back into the Labor Force

U.S. Holiday Retail Sales Are Strongest in Years, Early Data Show

The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

Asian Americans keep winning in the Trump economy | Washington Examiner

Former President Donald J. Trump claimed on Wednesday that when he was in the White House, his powers were so broad he could declassify virtually any document by simply “thinking about it.”

That argument — which came as he defended his decision to retain government documents in his Florida home in an interview with the Fox host Sean Hannity — underscored a widening gap between the former president and his lawyers. By contrast, they have so far been unwilling to repeat Mr. Trump’s declassification claim in court, as they counter a federal investigation into his handling of government documents

You should stick to defending white trash Oath Keepers and confederates.

carry on
Might be good for you to read the actual law on the subject, rather than relying on what some NYT reporter tells you. You should stick to stalking teenage boys on the internet.

Carry on, pedoscott.

• Haha
Might be good for you to read the actual law on the subject, rather than relying on what some NYT reporter tells you. You should stick to stalking teenage boys on the internet.

Carry on, pedoscott.
Don’t be a complete chickensh!t. Enlighten me with the wisdom you possess that these lawyers don’t…this should be a hoot lol

carry on

Don’t be a complete chickensh!t. Enlighten me with the wisdom you possess that these lawyers don’t…this should be a hoot lol

carry on
I just did, dipshit. BTW, if the president does not have the authority to classify or declassify documents, then who does? In other words, who in the executive branch does the president answer to?

• Haha
I just did, dipshit. BTW, if the president does not have the authority to classify or declassify documents, then who does? In other words, who in the executive branch does the president answer to?
Yawn…

Under the U.S. Constitution, the president as commander in chief is given broad powers to classify and declassify such information, often through use of executive orders.

Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.

In all cases, however, a formal procedure is required so governmental agencies know with certainty what has been declassified and decisions memorialized. A federal appeals court in a 2020 Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, underscored that point: “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,” the court said.

You are a sad, pathetic excuse for a legal mind haha

carry on

Yawn…

Under the U.S. Constitution, the president as commander in chief is given broad powers to classify and declassify such information, often through use of executive orders.

Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.

In all cases, however, a formal procedure is required so governmental agencies know with certainty what has been declassified and decisions memorialized. A federal appeals court in a 2020 Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, underscored that point: “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,” the court said.

You are a sad, pathetic excuse for a legal mind haha

carry on
Your article provides as much support for Trump’s position as it does to the contrary, dipshit.

Carry on, pedoscott.

Your article provides as much support for Trump’s position as it does to the contrary, dipshit.

Carry on, pedoscott.
It really doesn’t tho lol…he boastfully claimed he could declassify just be “tHinKinG abOuT iT”

carry on, confederate

It really doesn’t tho lol…he boastfully claimed he could declassify just be “tHinKinG abOuT iT”

carry on, confederate
Actually it does, it’s just that this whole discussion has passed way over your head. Granted, that’s not a very high bar to clear, since your head is probably buried in some 11-year-old’s crotch.

Carry on, pedoscott.

Actually it does, it’s just that this whole discussion has passed way over your head. Granted, that’s not a very high bar to clear, since your head is probably buried in some 11-year-old’s crotch.

Carry on, pedoscott.

***thinks waving a magic wand makes classified documents go poof 💨 declassified…shows a true grasp of the concept of legally-required protocols…resorts to tangential ad hominems in the face of reality as being had and making himself look silly if he actually is a lawyer***

toon much fun haha

carry on, confederates

640px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

***thinks waving a magic wand makes classified documents go poof 💨 declassified…shows a true grasp of the concept of legally-required protocols…resorts to tangential ad hominems in the face of reality as being had and making himself look silly if he actually is a lawyer***

toon much fun haha

carry on, confederates

640px-Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg
Nope. No magic wand. Just a constitution.

Carry on, pedoscott.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT