ADVERTISEMENT

Shocking I tell you! Justice Department will not charge Biden in classified documents probe

I just read this article on the topic. Tell me if it doesn't state:

The reason we are charging Donald Trump and not Joe Biden is because Trump is competent enough to stand trial and Biden is not.

I have said this before......If Trump had cooperated with the DOJ and not needed a subpoena issued he would not have been charged. All he had to do was return the documents. But instead he obstructed the investigation........
OR maybe Trump thought he had a legal right to have documents he said were declassified & considered the hectoring from the DC libcomdems more of the same?

It is interesting that you come on here to remind of of Trumps alleged indiscretions, yet Biden clearly should be prosecuted after all he also removed documents from the skiff as a senator & that had to be a coordinated & willful. Opps no charges there huh?

I always said, from the very first accusation of Trump being compromised by the bolsheviks, if he was guilty he should be charged & prosecuted. I simply do not care which party you are in, what your gender is, your age, your sexual orientation or whatever else is you break the law you should be prosecuted. If the last 8-years has taught me anything it is the federal government is full of sycophantic lying shitbags who view party & political viability over all else, including the citizens of this great country. Have fun being overrun by the Mohammedans UK.

OR maybe Trump thought he had a legal right to have documents he said were declassified & considered the hectoring from the DC libcomdems more of the same?

It is interesting that you come on here to remind of of Trumps alleged indiscretions, yet Biden clearly should be prosecuted after all he also removed documents from the skiff as a senator & that had to be a coordinated & willful. Opps no charges there huh?

I always said, from the very first accusation of Trump being compromised by the bolsheviks, if he was guilty he should be charged & prosecuted. I simply do not care which party you are in, what your gender is, your age, your sexual orientation or whatever else is you break the law you should be prosecuted. If the last 8-years has taught me anything it is the federal government is full of sycophantic lying shitbags who view party & political viability over all else, including the citizens of this great country. Have fun being overrun by the Mohammedans UK.
Dang fine post. 👍

I always said, from the very first accusation of Trump being compromised by the bolsheviks, if he was guilty he should be charged & prosecuted. I simply do not care which party you are in, what your gender is, your age, your sexual orientation or whatever else is you break the law you should be prosecuted. If the last 8-years has taught me anything it is the federal government is full of sycophantic lying shitbags who view party & political viability over all else, including the citizens of this great country. Have fun being overrun by the Mohammedans UK.s
No one , not even the President can declassify nuclear secrets, and several of the documents were nuclear secrets. There is a procedure for items to be declassified ( the ones that could be) and there is no documentation of that procedure being followed. As I have said before, protecting classified info / documents is a huge pet peeve of mine, I have seen several of my co workers spend time in jail for mishandling Confidential (Which is the lowest classification) Tech data. I have lost many night sleep worrying if I had properly secured classified items ....but......Trump would have faced no legal trouble if he would have just cooperated. Biden's own people found the items he had, and ordered them to inform the proper authorities, not saying at all it was right for him to have them, but, he cooperated. The DOJ will not indict a sitting President, but I would bet that if Trump is re-elected, his DOJ would bring charges against Biden, then, just as we are going to see with Trump, we will have a jury decide.
BTW, the Mueller report did say that if it were not for the DOJ rule of not indicating a sitting President charges would have been filed against Trump, and don't forget, it was Trumps own DOJ who initiated the Mueller investigation, so his own people thought he has committed a crime

No one , not even the President can declassify nuclear secrets, and several of the documents were nuclear secrets. There is a procedure for items to be declassified ( the ones that could be) and there is no documentation of that procedure being followed. As I have said before, protecting classified info / documents is a huge pet peeve of mine, I have seen several of my co workers spend time in jail for mishandling Confidential (Which is the lowest classification) Tech data. I have lost many night sleep worrying if I had properly secured classified items ....but......Trump would have faced no legal trouble if he would have just cooperated. Biden's own people found the items he had, and ordered them to inform the proper authorities, not saying at all it was right for him to have them, but, he cooperated. The DOJ will not indict a sitting President, but I would bet that if Trump is re-elected, his DOJ would bring charges against Biden, then, just as we are going to see with Trump, we will have a jury decide.
BTW, the Mueller report did say that if it were not for the DOJ rule of not indicating a sitting President charges would have been filed against Trump, and don't forget, it was Trumps own DOJ who initiated the Mueller investigation, so his own people thought he has committed a crime
Then there's sundown joe.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I pray that in the next few months. Biden is put into a nursing home and Trump goes to jail.

Our country has a no win vote coming up in November.

Reactions: Breastman

I’m going to take your word for it that there were nuclear secrets in Trumps cache. Be that as it may, the reasons given for not going after depends Joe are ridiculous. What is the special counsel a mind reader that he knows what the jury will do? Don’t you agree they should be after his crooked ass as well?

I seriously doubt Trumps DOJ will do anything to Biden though. What would be the point?

Here is my proposal not one freakin politician or president gets to keep any documents. Not for their bullshit libraries, not for book deals not for anything. If they get book deals the advance & proceeds go to their favorite charity. Most politicians are too narcissistic & compromised to tell the truth anyway. If they do want to write a book they hen do it in a secured area without the ability to haul box full of docs away.

I also don’t care what that stiff Mueller wrote either, he was bought & paid for by the masters behind the screen. I still contend that much of Trumps intransigence is based on all the lies & obfuscation's almost ritualistically performed on him during his presidency.

If he does get reelected he needs to shitcan nearly every manager & above at DOJ & clean house at FBI & get rid of as many of the useless woke military leaders as possible. Cleaning house at the DOJ is why I don’t think they’ll have time to chase after Depends Joe.

I’m sick of both of those guys. I do think this is the silver bullet for them to kick Biden off the perch though.

Mike Davis: “How does Merrick Garland explain that he’s going to charge Trump for records he’s allowed to have, but not charge Biden for records that he stole?”

Classified Ukraine documents discovered in Biden’s possession from time of Hunter’s Burisma work...

That's OK Joe is now just a nice elderly gentleman with a poor memory. Not mentally competent to stand trial but totally competent for Democrat votes to vote for him as President.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

8dd802bb4faa275d.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Classified Ukraine documents discovered in Biden’s possession from time of Hunter’s Burisma work...

Clinton didn't have sex with that woman.
Joe never talked to Hunter about his business dealings.
Epstein did not kill himself.
Lee Harvey was the lone gunman.
Moochie Obama is a woman.
Men can have babies.
Ponca Dan is a sane person.
Only one of those statements is not a lie. 🤣

The fact that you think Trump had his own people running things let's us know how out of touch you really are.

Trump had no idea how deep a swamp he needed to drain. Washington is not a swamp it's an ocean of corrupt politically liberal bureaucratic assholes and that includes the FBI, DOJ and the military.

we want the commucrats to continue to manage and hide fjb. when your enemy is fVcking up, get out of their way, don't slow em down. we want sleepy joe as their candidate.

my biggest fear commucrats will again create an existential crisis to allow voting by mail, voting without photo id, and ballot harvesting. and if the commucrats retake the house and hold onto the senate and then refuse to allow trump to take office, there will be a civil war.

one bullet at a time progressives, one bullet at a time

Reactions: purkey

Notice Democrats are ignoring this like it's meaningless.

According to the appendices listing the documents recovered in the Justice Department investigation into Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents, the president retained talking points and a telephone call transcript with the Ukrainian prime minister from a key period in Hunter Biden’s Burisma Holdings employment.

One appendix also lists a classified briefing on U.S. Energy Assistance to Ukraine, from September 2014, shortly after Hunter Biden had joined the board of the Ukrainian energy company.

Hmmmm.

First the President has ulitimate declassification authority. If he wants to declassified what going on at area 51 then he can declassify it procedure or no. The courts have held that up (Clinton sock drawer). Second, history suggests as well that cooperation in investigations gets you max penalties (see OSU). Why would anyone cooperate with the DOJ? Third, Biden has over a decade of non cooperation with classified documents in his garage next to his car. He knew they were there and did not cooperate until he was caught red handed. You skipped ten-year of none cooperation. Fourth, when charges needed to dropped on Biden they claimed he was a vegetable and they could not charge a vegetable, but that implies Biden should be charged and the only thing holding them back is their concern for an old man. So I guess Trump just needs to drool a bit and he is off the hook as well. Fifth, the DOJ filing charges from the Mueller report which failed to even figure out that the FISA warrants used to obtain information on a sitting president had information provided to them that were false would be laughable. Mueller proved to be a witch hunt from the start. It is more of an indication of how much Trump had to fight with his own party to get things done than any kind of real investigation. So his own people were traitors to thier own country. If you want to say something bad about Trump here its that he choose his people poorly. The response to that would be his pool of choices were rigged from the start.

I appreciate your posts, but you have a habit of starting the story in the middle.

First the President has ulitimate declassification authority. If he wants to declassified what going on at area 51 then he can declassify it procedure or no. The courts have held that up (Clinton sock drawer). Second, history suggests as well that cooperation in investigations gets you max penalties (see OSU). Why would anyone cooperate with the DOJ? Third, Biden has over a decade of non cooperation with classified documents in his garage next to his car. He knew they were there and did not cooperate until he was caught red handed. You skipped ten-year of none cooperation. Fourth, when charges needed to dropped on Biden they claimed he was a vegetable and they could not charge a vegetable, but that implies Biden should be charged and the only thing holding them back is their concern for an old man. So I guess Trump just needs to drool a bit and he is off the hook as well. Fifth, the DOJ filing charges from the Mueller report which failed to even figure out that the FISA warrants used to obtain information on a sitting president had information provided to them that were false would be laughable. Mueller proved to be a witch hunt from the start. It is more of an indication of how much Trump had to fight with his own party to get things done than any kind of real investigation. So his own people were traitors to their own country. If you want to say something bad about Trump here it's that he choose his people poorly. The response to that would be his pool of choices were rigged from the start.

I appreciate your posts, but you have a habit of starting the story in the middle.

Brilliant post, is law school in your future :)?

Another thing that sucks about this deal. Notice how this report was released in time for the libcomdems to jettison biden & get a replacement. Rest assured if this had been Trump they would have released in late september or early october for the max damage to his candidacy.

Looks to me like Democrats are terrified the American people will not accept another election stolen by Democrats. They know people are not stupid enough to believe Biden would receive 81 million votes the second time around. They think if they can force Biden not to run and put in place someone like that idiot in California they can steal the election again and enough of the American people will not question it.

First the President has ulitimate declassification authority. If he wants to declassified what going on at area 51 then he can declassify it procedure or no. The courts have held that up (Clinton sock drawer). Second, history suggests as well that cooperation in investigations gets you max penalties (see OSU). Why would anyone cooperate with the DOJ? Third, Biden has over a decade of non cooperation with classified documents in his garage next to his car. He knew they were there and did not cooperate until he was caught red handed. You skipped ten-year of none cooperation. Fourth, when charges needed to dropped on Biden they claimed he was a vegetable and they could not charge a vegetable, but that implies Biden should be charged and the only thing holding them back is their concern for an old man. So I guess Trump just needs to drool a bit and he is off the hook as well. Fifth, the DOJ filing charges from the Mueller report which failed to even figure out that the FISA warrants used to obtain information on a sitting president had information provided to them that were false would be laughable. Mueller proved to be a witch hunt from the start. It is more of an indication of how much Trump had to fight with his own party to get things done than any kind of real investigation. So his own people were traitors to thier own country. If you want to say something bad about Trump here its that he choose his people poorly. The response to that would be his pool of choices were rigged from the start.

Ouch.

First the President has ulitimate declassification authority. If he wants to declassified what going on at area 51 then he can declassify it procedure or no.

He really doesn’t tho. Additional steps have to be taken by intelligence. UK having worked in military intelligence would know more than you about this…and you know it too.

You have the biggest case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome on this entire board lol

carry on

Last edited:
He really doesn’t tho. Additional steps have to be taken by intelligence. UK having worked in military intelligence wouks know more than you about this…and you know it too.

carry on
And you have the most sever case of optical rectitis ever seen.

He really doesn’t tho. Additional steps have to be taken by intelligence. UK having worked in military intelligence wouks know more than you about this…and you know it too.

carry on
After working in intelligence myself, so do I. But then you know little about me, don't you?

The President has ultimate authority here because he was elected to office. If we had it your way the Presidency and other offices held in Congress are subordinate to the Bureaucrats or Armed Forces officials who would then be the real ones running the country. Which way do you want it?

• Love
After working in intelligence myself, so do I. But then you know little about me, don't you?

The President has ultimate authority here because he was elected to office. If we had it your way the Presidency and other offices held in Congress are subordinate to the Bureaucrats or Armed Forces officials who would then be the real ones running the country. Which way do you want it?

There is a process involved to declassifying…which if you actually worked in intelligence you would know. He can’t just snap his fingers and voila it’s declassified.

Fvcking moron lol

carry on

There is a process involved to declassifying…which if you actually worked in intelligence you would know. He can’t just snap his fingers and voila it’s declassified.

Fvcking moron lol

carry on
Yes, he can, fvcking moron.

They write the process for everyone else. Someone has to be on top. Why do think the President doesn't need a background check? He was selected by the American People to hold that office which overrides whatever procedure they wrote. Unless Congress wrote the procedure, but in this case it's a procedure made by the executive office. He can change and do with it whatever he wants, on top of that Congress has given much of its power to the Presidency, so now the President has more power than they need, but that's another story.

• Love

Another thing that sucks about this deal. Notice how this report was released in time for the libcomdems to jettison biden & get a replacement. Rest assured if this had been Trump they would have released in late september or early october for the max damage to his candidacy.
No, I hate lawyers. I use them, I just don't like them. To me they are just like politicians, they are tools to get what I want. The only thing I can trust from them is that will try to blow smoke up ars with the most words possible, that way they make more money.

I am still of the opinion Biden does not finish his term. Until Nov 4. I will still be expecting that.

Yes, he can, fvcking moron.

They write the process for everyone else. Someone has to be on top. Why do think the President doesn't need a background check? He was selected by the American People to hold that office which overrides whatever procedure they wrote. Unless Congress wrote the procedure, but in this case it's a procedure made by the executive office. He can change and do with it whatever he wants, on top of that Congress has given much of its power to the Presidency, so now the President has more power than they need, but that's another story.

He really can’t tho

carry on

He really can’t tho

carry on
You obviously don't get it. Let me put it this way.

If the President gives a speech and he says something that is classified, should he be tried for not filling the proper paperwork? The answer is no, what he says is immediately declassified, and he didn't even have to say I declassified it.

Dang fine post. 👍

Our brothers can define all seven components of critical thinking.

You obviously don't get it. Let me put it this way.

If the President gives a speech and he says something that is classified, should he be tried for not filling the proper paperwork? The answer is no, what he says is immediately declassified, and he didn't even have to say I declassified it.

Finkelstein said declassification can't happen in a vacuum:

Trump's claim that he could declassify documents without having issued any orders or statements is not credible. A president must take steps to communicate his intent to declassify. He cannot declassify documents by mere intent alone.

carry on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT