ADVERTISEMENT

House Democrat on climate change caucus rakes in cash from oil and gas investments

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Example 1 billion+ why you can't trust anything these virtue signaling, lying , hypocritical piles of crap say or advocate. Astonishing how dumb so many people in the world are to not see how a "select few charlatans" are getting filthy rich doing all the things they don't want anyone else to do. Yes dumbasses they want control over you, nothing more & nothing less.....quit being sheep!

Everyone should read that article all the way through.
Yea I did, I'm I supposed to be naive and fall for her BS about having a money manager? Seems she like all other Democrats have no issue using tax payer dollars to advance the agenda but when it comes to her money she invests where that money makes her money.

Example 1 billion+ why you can't trust anything these virtue signaling, lying , hypocritical piles of crap say or advocate. Astonishing how dumb so many people in the world are to not see how a "select few charlatans" are getting filthy rich doing all the things they don't want anyone else to do. Yes dumbasses they want control over you, nothing more & nothing less.....quit being sheep!
Politicians are like baker's decorating cakes. No offense to those true baker's. Just an analogy. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT