ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Shapiro gets it

osu_orangestreak

Heisman Candidate
Feb 15, 2002
"The founder of the Daily Wire news site and the host of the daily podcast “The Ben Shapiro Show” suggested that the GOP should nominate a non-Trump candidate in 2024 to make it harder for Democrats to appeal to independent voters"

• Haha
Reactions: Syskatine
"The founder of the Daily Wire news site and the host of the daily podcast “The Ben Shapiro Show” suggested that the GOP should nominate a non-Trump candidate in 2024 to make it harder for Democrats to appeal to independent voters"

Meh. Never Trumper. Try again.

You shaved-nuts Dems are sure scared of MAGA King.

Independent voter here.

I would rather lose and watch the country crumble than pander to people that think Joe Biden is better than Donald trump.

The left always looking for a crumb.

crumbs-bread-crumbs.gif

Not a fan of Shapiro at all, but even he gets it.

btw, you might want to listen to Shapiro some too @Ponca Dan . . .

"There is a reason Democrats are eager to keep Trump at the center of the conversation: half of independents say Trump is a major factor in their vote, and they’re breaking 4-1 for the Democrats.” - Shapiro

"There is a reason Democrats are eager to keep Trump at the center of the conversation: half of independents say Trump is a major factor in their vote, and they’re breaking 4-1 for the Democrats.” - Shapiro
The smell of vinegar is strong.

He’s a smart guy, but I disagree with him if that is a true/accurate quote. I do not accept that four out of five independents prefer Biden to Trump in a 2024 election.

Seems about the same diversity if you account for the fact education systems and banks held minorities back from college.

Look up Suitcase Jefferson and enjoy yourself.
WTF does Black NASA have to do with this? Are you also a bitcher toward MLB? Your a dumb **** and I mean dumb ****. Like fry your brain then fry and egg and mix it with meth and a bit of whip it and boom you have Sys. Thanks dumb **** for telling me the world had a past history of being racist I missed that oh wait DEMOCRATS are the OG KKK.

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

WTF does Black NASA have to do with this? Are you also a bitcher toward MLB? Your a dumb **** and I mean dumb ****. Like fry your brain then fry and egg and mix it with meth and a bit of whip it and boom you have Sys. Thanks dumb **** for telling me the world had a past history of being racist I missed that oh wait DEMOCRATS are the OG KKK.

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

I mean... lighten up, Frances. Good lord.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT