ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam Week is here!

That's so cute OU tool bag. Lightner and Howe hate guys like you who spout off at the mouth with zero knowledge of the sport. We will be wearing all Orange and got our tickets from OU staff for free. Go Pokes
Lightner and Howe hate guys like me? What kind of guy is that? Just curious what you know about me that tells you I have zero knowledge of the sport. Normally people have to at least have a dialogue with me before they realize I'm a tool bag with zero knowledge. Except Oberebo. He pretty much spotted me right off. As the old saying goes, takes one to know one.

But not you, Mensa. You have me all figured out. Dr. OSUDog, PhD. You should put out a shingle and start yourself a psychology business since you can deduce all that from four or five posts on a message board. Move over Dr Phil...it's Dr OSUDog to the rescue! Maybe the board could hire you Lucy, as their therapist after OU beats OSU this weekend. You can charge 5 cents like Lucy does. Just don't pull the football out from under their feet like Lucy does, Dr Dog!

Or, you could just join along with the rest of us and poke fun at each other like we've all done on this board for the last five or six years and not take this so serious. Especially since most of us have met and shared meals together. Or are related. Your call.

Lightner and Howe hate guys like me? What kind of guy is that? Just curious what you know about me that tells you I have zero knowledge of the sport. Normally people have to at least have a dialogue with me before they realize I'm a tool bag with zero knowledge. Except Oberebo. He pretty much spotted me right off. As the old saying goes, takes one to know one.

But not you, Mensa. You have me all figured out. Dr. OSUDog, PhD. You should put out a shingle and start yourself a psychology business since you can deduce all that from four or five posts on a message board. Move over Dr Phil...it's Dr OSUDog to the rescue! Maybe the board could hire you Lucy, as their therapist after OU beats OSU this weekend. You can charge 5 cents like Lucy does. Just don't pull the football out from under their feet like Lucy does, Dr Dog!

Or, you could just join along with the rest of us and poke fun at each other like we've all done on this board for the last five or six years and not take this so serious. Especially since most of us have met and shared meals together. Or are related. Your call.
OK, your not as ugly as your dad but close, and we have broke gas together (not sure about food). Mensa, all kidding a side, Micco is about the nicest guy around, even with his faults (OU) I consider him a good friend. Sometimes on all boards we take some ribbing the wrong way. This board is open to all kind of people and not all are OSU fans, we try to get alone but remember his dad is OBerebo so you should feel sorry for him, not attack him!

I don't know Micco at all, but have talked with oberebo on this site about hooking up for a beverage sometime. Micco obviously doesn't know me either as he alluded to me only having one sane post and I am sure I have had at least 2.

Reactions: mike tognetti
I don't know Micco at all, but have talked with oberebo on this site about hooking up for a beverage sometime. Micco obviously doesn't know me either as he alluded to me only having one sane post and I am sure I have had at least 2.
I'll count this as your second.

OK, your not as ugly as your dad but close, and we have broke gas together (not sure about food). Mensa, all kidding a side, Micco is about the nicest guy around, even with his faults (OU) I consider him a good friend. Sometimes on all boards we take some ribbing the wrong way. This board is open to all kind of people and not all are OSU fans, we try to get alone but remember his dad is OBerebo so you should feel sorry for him, not attack him!
Listen to this man. He's had to ride in a car with Oberebo for over two hours before. Anything over that length of time confined to a small space with Oberebo requires an OSHA permit, and a mental health evaluator on stand by.

Speaking of beverage, are we all meeting up before or after the match? Might want to make it before, as garlic spaghetti and salty tears don't make for a good meal.

But I'm game either way.

Speaking of beverage, are we all meeting up before or after the match? Might want to make it before, as garlic spaghetti and salty tears don't make for a good meal.

But I'm game either way.
Tognetti has ridden with me over two hours but thankfully he falls asleep so he does not have to do any of the driving and then when we are almost there he offers to drive the last mile or two. GYpoke I will take you up on that beverage offer any time. Micco, your former high school team lost to Cushing tonight badly. Too bad you were not there as it was homecoming and you could have been crowned Queen.

Watching from my laptop Collica is not wrestling 3 wrestlers weighed in at 133 and 157
133 Crutchmer Harding and Brock 157 Marsteller Blees and Smith
125 Klimara wins 5-3 on riding time very close to giving up a takedown at the end
133 Kaid Brock vs Cody Brewer first shirt pulled
KAID BROCK PINS CODY BREWER!!!

Last edited:
Crazy. Brock takes down Brewer. Gives up an escape and takes him down again and pins him!

Dean Heil gets a 13-3 major dec over Blackwell Cowboys up 13-0
149 Blaylock vs Jeffries
Blaylock knocks off Jeffries with a major decision great momentum coming in

Last edited:
Chance "the cancer" Marstellar Storms back to a tech fall (I'm messing with you Tognetti) looked good bottom and gas tank still an issue

I've rewatched the Brewer pin 10 times now. Watching the reaction of our bench is the best part.

Reactions: osu2082
Very few even close matches!!! Definitely exciting but certainly did not keep one on the edge of your seat!!!! Domination!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT