ADVERTISEMENT

Bedlam Week is here!

MiccoMacey

Heisman Candidate
Sep 21, 2002
Congrats to OSU and their (snicker, snicker) being ranked 9th as of the most current rankings. That's a pretty big fall from where you guys started the year.

OU, on the other hand, is a team on the rise, and is currently ranked 7th.

If you add those rankings together, you're still 4 points ahead of Tognetto's IQ. It's also the number of misspelled words in any sentence he's ever written. It's also 16 more than the number of friends he has. Someone will need to explain all this to Mike.

7 and 9 are also the numbers used in declaring oberebo's age. I'm just not sure which one comes before the other. Although I won't be surprised if there are other numbers needed. Oberebo's so old, that in his history class, they just wrote down what they did that day.

Welcome to the board, newbie Poel Jeer. I say "newbie", because I always call high school kids who post on this board newbie. Although it could be that you just write like a high schooler. In which case I would normally rescind the name "newbie" and dub you "Tognetti". But that's already taken.

Cowboyalum1990. Or, as he's known to people at parties he attends, "You know, the creepy one who still wears his letter jacket from his high school days, and always wants to know if you're on Myspace." He can easily be spotted in a crowd. His first words are usually "When I was a wrestler at OSU..."

There's an old saying that goes "Don't poke the emotionally unstable bear." So, I'll leave Papa Bear SLIM out of this. He's a burger shy of a Grumpy Meal.

Boomer Sooner!!!

Mrs. Racer, I will exclude you based on your gender. Call me a chauvinist, but I don't include women in these type threads.

okstatefan. dude, just spend the quarter and finish the operation. Your Adam's apple is barely noticeable now. It's more like an Eve's apple. Get it taken care of. You can be like your hero, Caitlyn.

jon OSU...the man who has more socks on this board than he does in his drawer. You're the Sybil of the OSU fan. You have more multiple personalities than oberebo does chins after Thanksgiving dinner. That's quite an accomplishment.

Reactions: jon_osu
DAAAAAANG..........hahahahahhaha Jumpin the gun on everyone
hummmm, much like the gomers who ranked OU ahead of OSU, but, they will realize their mistake after Sunday.

Nevertheless, as much as I want to say that the Pokes will take 10 of 10, I will be fair in my determinations of who does what. There are a lot of if's this week, and still a lot of toss up matches. Rankings mean jack with bedlam.

125: Eddie has beat Millhof as of...... well forever. I think Millhof is hurt and might not wrestle Sunday. If this is the case we might see Rodriguez. Either one Eddie has no problem with but, it will still be close if Millhof wrestles, Rodriguez won't be to hard to handle I think. Eddie dec. Millhof 7-3 or Rodriguez 9-4
133: Well, it's either gonna be Brock or Crutchmer against Brewer. Would have been a nice chance for Magaldo, but he has a concussion, wont seem him this week. Whoever goes with Brewer is just not gonna beat this guy.....yet, hah. Coming off his loss to Garrett, Brewer will be a little upset, and looking to give a beat down to whoever he wrestles. If Brock comes out of RS, he will keep it closer than expected, but I think Crutchmer will most like get tech'd. John said Crutchmer's performance against NC State is not a good representation of the work he's done to improve, but I mean, 6 minutes of riding time is hard to ignore. At any rate, Brewer dec. Brock 12-5, Brewer tech Crutchmer 18-3.
141: Same as 133 on the other side. Whoever Heil wrestles is in for a fight to stay the whole 7 mins. I think Heil will get the major decision whoever he wrestles. We might even see a tech. With bedlam, bonus matters. Heil mdec anyone.
149: Hopefully Collica is back, and I have a feeling he will be. If he does not, John said in his show last night that we will see Blaylock. Collica has already beaten Jeffries this year, and I don't see a problem with him doing it again. Blaylock lost to Jeffries at the OCU Open, so it'll be interesting. Collica dec Jeffires 12-5, Jeffries dec Blaylock 3-2.
157: Ok, so this is the other toss up, If Joe Smith comes out of RS, and whoever he wrestles, I see no problem. However, IF by some planetary alignment happens and John give Marsteller another chance....huhph, then depending on who OU sends out, it could go either way. I think Marsteller has a better chance.....dang that's twice.....to win this match, but I think everyone in the country is looking to wrestle Marsteller to further drive the nail home that he is just not there this year. Mejias looks like the best option. I say that cause Tucker or Wingbermuehle have not impressed me. Smith dec. anyone, Marsteller dec. anyone. Blees dec. anyone.
165: Sorry Glass, not today. Dieringer will work for the bonus points again, and it'll come late in the 3rd. Glass is no slouch and will be tough but Alex will do well here. Dieringer mdec Glass 15-6.
174: Crutchmer will pull out the win against Reed. It will be close, but again in the 3rd, Crutchmer will start to get more takedowns and win. And be criticized for not going for bonus......hahahh Crutchmer dec Reed 8-3.
184: I bet Boyd is a little t'd off at his loss on Sunday, any other day, I think he beats Renda. Just like he will beat Dixon. Another good match considering they are both Edmond boys, although one being Deer Creek and the other Edmond North, still gonna be a good match. Boyd dec Dixon 8-5.
197: Austin wrestled lethargically on Sunday, and if he will lose to Johnson if he doesn't fix it. I still think Johnson edges Schafer though. Johnson dec Schafer 10-3.
285: Larson is wrestling very well right now and could give Marsden some fits. I see this going either way. But embracing my homer lifestyle now, in a way it's always been there, I will say Marsden dec Larson 4-2.

That leaves us with if the two RS get pulled, and we get Collica back, bad news for the Sooners, 23-6 pokes.
More likely it will be 20-11.
Either way, Pokes win in Norman..........hey

Congrats to OSU and their (snicker, snicker) being ranked 9th as of the most current rankings. That's a pretty big fall from where you guys started the year.

How many sites did you have to look at to find the ONE that ranks OU over anyone.

Wrestling report- OSU ranked 2nd and OU ranked 16th
Intermat Wrestling- OSU ranked 2nd and OU ranked 13th
FLO- OSU ranked 2nd and OU ranked 17th
WIN Mag- OSU ranked 7th and OU ranked 11th
NWCA OSU ranked 9th and OU ranked 7th
Interesting, 1 out of 5 major ranking sites.

or as you like to put it....one less than the number of BIG 12 Championships
or the number of national championships since 1963
or one more than the number of #1 ranked wrestlers in the country........you choose

Wrestling report- OSU ranked 2nd and OU ranked 16th
Intermat Wrestling- OSU ranked 2nd and OU ranked 13th
FLO- OSU ranked 2nd and OU ranked 17th
WIN Mag- OSU ranked 7th and OU ranked 11th
NWCA OSU ranked 9th and OU ranked 7th
Interesting, 1 out of 5 major ranking sites.

or as you like to put it....one less than the number of BIG 12 Championships
or the number of national championships since 1963
or one more than the number of #1 ranked wrestlers in the country........you choose
Have those been updated since your losses to NC State and whomever else you've had to wrestle lately?

BTW, we won the Big Twelve Championship in 1999 and 2002. Just in case you changed your strategy and wanted to post facts.

Personnly I don't think OU matches up too well with OSU. With that being said OU seems to be on the rise and I do feel there will be some surprises just not enough to win the dual.

Hey Cowboy alum...it's Bedlam week. You're not allowed to speak highly of the other team.

I put out a memo already.

If you add those rankings together, you're still 4 points ahead of Tognetto's IQ. It's also the number of misspelled words in any sentence he's ever written. It's also 16 more than the number of friends he has. Someone will need to explain all this to Mike.

7 and 9 are also the numbers used in declaring oberebo's age. I'm just not sure which one comes before the other. Although I won't be surprised if there are other numbers needed. Oberebo's so old, that in his history class, they just wrote down what they did that day.

Welcome to the board, newbie Poel Jeer. I say "newbie", because I always call high school kids who post on this board newbie. Although it could be that you just write like a high schooler. In which case I would normally rescind the name "newbie" and dub you "Tognetti". But that's already taken.

Cowboyalum1990. Or, as he's known to people at parties he attends, "You know, the creepy one who still wears his letter jacket from his high school days, and always wants to know if you're on Myspace." He can easily be spotted in a crowd. His first words are usually "When I was a wrestler at OSU..."

There's an old saying that goes "Don't poke the emotionally unstable bear." So, I'll leave Papa Bear SLIM out of this. He's a burger shy of a Grumpy Meal.

Boomer Sooner!!!
You are extremely selective in your choice of polls. Only one of the two numbers you mentioned covers my age bracket and it is not the higher one. In your ripostes to the other team it is better to be truthful as it has more impact. For instance if I were to call you stupid it might be true but if I were to call you handsome it would not be true but if I called you ugly it would not explore the full extent of that description. If I were to call you brainless it would not show the extent of your lack of intelligence as much as simply saying you graduated from OSU but insist on supporting an inferior university's athletic program. I know you are going to retort that you have a master's degree from OU but any one with a few minutes to spare can get one of those. IQ tests give every test taker a positive number. In your case this would be an improper assumption.

LETS GO POKES!!!

You are extremely selective in your choice of polls. Only one of the two numbers you mentioned covers my age bracket and it is not the higher one. In your ripostes to the other team it is better to be truthful as it has more impact. For instance if I were to call you stupid it might be true but if I were to call you handsome it would not be true but if I called you ugly it would not explore the full extent of that description. If I were to call you brainless it would not show the extent of your lack of intelligence as much as simply saying you graduated from OSU but insist on supporting an inferior university's athletic program. I know you are going to retort that you have a master's degree from OU but any one with a few minutes to spare can get one of those. IQ tests give every test taker a positive number. In your case this would be an improper assumption.

LETS GO POKES!!!
I could use the acorn/tree analogy, but it would be lost on you, Methuselah. By the way, what was it like to swim in the Dead Sea when it was still alive? Or walk the Great Wall of China when it was just a picket fence?

I could use the acorn/tree analogy, but it would be lost on you, Methuselah. By the way, what was it like to swim in the Dead Sea when it was still alive? Or walk the Great Wall of China when it was just a picket fence?
The acorn falling from the tree analogy does not fit. The tree shed its noxious seed years ago. My other seeds show me the respect I deserve hence hey are heirs and not hot airs like their sibling.

Brewer might win Sunday, but he won't win another title if he has to go through Nahshon.

Jeffries would be a contender...in Orange!

The rest of the squad is trash, just like founding principals of that forsaken place!

Pokes 48-6

Reactions: Poel_Jeer
OU idiots seem to breed in large numbers to collect more EBT cards I guess.

Is Flo not covering Bedlam? Thought they were covering all OSU matches?

Fox Sports SW/OK covers all of OU's wrestling home duals. I found that out when last month I turned on the tv to Northern Colorado at OU. If you cant get that because you are out of state or region, you can download the Fox Sports Go app and stream anything Fox is showing on any of there channels, all you need is a cable subscription with fox sports and you should be able to live stream it.

NORMAN – The No. 7 University of Oklahoma wrestling team will compete in a top-10 matchup with in-state rival No. 9 Oklahoma State on Sunday, Nov. 13. The dual is slated for 2 p.m. inside McCasland Field House in Norman.

The Sooners are coming off a fourth-place finish at the 2015 Cliff Keen Invitational in Las Vegas, Nev. The tournament featured 13 teams ranked in the NWCA’s top 25, including five teams in the top 10 of the latest poll. OU registered 102 points, finishing behind then-No. 8 Missouri (154 points), No. 14 Cornell (113 points) and No. 18 Minnesota (105 points).

BEDLAM HISTORY: Sunday’s dual marks the 173rd Bedlam matchup, with OSU leading the all-time series 135-27-10. Last season, the Cowboys defeated OU 25-9 in Norman and 25-11 in Stillwater.

RANKED COMPETITORS: Six Sooners are in the latest Intermat polls in Ryan Millhof (No. 15 at 125 pounds), Cody Brewer (No. 2 at 133 pounds), Davion Jeffries (No. 16 at 149 pounds), Clark Glass (No. 11 at 165 pounds), Matt Reed (No. 18 at 174 pounds) and Ross Larson (No. 7 at 285 pounds).

The Cowboys lineup also features six ranked wrestlers, including Eddie Klimara (No. 5 at 125 pounds), Dean Heil (No. 1 at 141 pounds), Alex Dieringer (No. 1 at 165 pounds), Kyle Crutchmer (No. 2 at 174 pounds), Nolan Boyd (No. 18 at 184 pounds) and Austin Marsden (No. 4 at 285 pounds).

The dual will feature four ranked bouts at 125 pounds, 165 pounds, 174 pounds and heavyweight.

TICKETS:
A limited amount of reserved tickets are still on sale for Sunday’s Bedlam dual. For $25, fans are ensured a reserved seat for the Bedlam dual as well as general admission tickets for the American (Jan. 24) and South Dakota State (Feb. 14) duals as part of the Sunday Fun Day mini-plan package. To purchase tickets, go online or call the OU Athletics Tickets Office at (405) 325-2424 or toll-free at (800) 456-GoOU.

go Pokes !!!

Micco, had his best post ever before this Bedlam match. After the OSU win as usual he will disappear and will show up next year trying to out do himself before the next Bedlam. He does the opposite of the Groundhog, he hibernates after the first bedlam every year. if you ever seen Micco, he does sort of look like a groundhog in a ugly kind of way.

And here I was being all nice to you, Tognetto. Gloves are off from here on out!

You should have to at least make an OSU match before you get to jump on the OSU bandwagon. They don't have 5-hour energy drinks where you're from? Are you even coming to Norman, so we can have an ugly-off? I may have home field advantage, but you'll have ugly face advantage. Your face would make a freight train take a dirt road.

That's so cute OU tool bag. Lightner and Howe hate guys like you who spout off at the mouth with zero knowledge of the sport. We will be wearing all Orange and got our tickets from OU staff for free. Go Pokes

Also Howe is a good guy and Loves the sport and goes out of his way for youth. Nothing But Respect for that guy Too bad he is a sooner

12118948_10154043727580839_5658433476738760586_n.jpg

My newest collection

Reactions: cachap5327
My take on Bedlam...OU will have to win matches that they have some what of a shot to win to even keep it close. Matches they COULD win but are not suppose to are at 25,49,84, heavy. They will win 33 and probably 97. They can't give up bonus at 41,57, and 65. 65 will be tough for that not to happen! 74 seems to be OSUs as well. Just stalling before climbing on roof to hang Christmas lights!

That's so cute OU tool bag. Lightner and Howe hate guys like you who spout off at the mouth with zero knowledge of the sport. We will be wearing all Orange and got our tickets from OU staff for free. Go Pokes
Micco, are you going to take that? He is calling you out and telling you that you have no knowledge of the sport and that you are hated by Howe and Lightner. What is your answer to this? He must know you or else he would not know this information.

Wrestling is different except for Iowa...and Beldam is different all together. I actually like Hazewinkel, Lightner and a few other guys. When you are around them, you respect what they accomplished and enjoy their company! However, the hate for oh you is so strong due to their high-functioning mentally ill Football fans. I know you can't really "run it up" on the mat, but it would be nice to have a box score that read all pins! I'll take 48-6 though!

Iowa, well, their Wrestling fanbase is similar to Westboro or Hiliary Clinton...and I hate their style.

Reactions: DirkTang
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT