ADVERTISEMENT

Asking The Relevant Question

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
In this mass murder campaign taking place in Gaza and the West Bank which side is comprised of human animals?

Interesting. You tried to deny and discount the rape of Israelis during October the 7th going so far as to demand proof before you would consider the possibility but here you are posting a article from a well known anti-Israel propaganda outlet with accusation and no roof. Hmmm I wonder why that is.
Let me make it easy for you Dan. Rape, even the accusation of rape should be taken seriously by everyone and anyone found to have committed the act should be severely punished no matter who they are.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
200w.gif

Interesting. You tried to deny and discount the rape of Israelis during October the 7th going so far as to demand proof before you would consider the possibility but here you are posting a article from a well known anti-Israel propaganda outlet with accusation and no roof. Hmmm I wonder why that is.
Let me make it easy for you Dan. Rape, even the accusation of rape should be taken seriously by everyone and anyone found to have committed the act should be severely punished no matter who they are.
Interesting. I’ve never once denied or discounted there was rape on Oct 7, in fact I said many times there very likely was rape that day. I just asked for evidence there was “systematic evidence of rape as a war tactic,” which threw you and your friends into a tizzy of fury that the word of the IDF would be questioned. Guess what: to this day the IDF has provided no evidence of systematic rape as a war tactic. OTOH there are many *Israeli* outlets confirming the rape and deviant sexual abuse of Palestinian prisoners in that particular Israeli torture camp and all you can do is complain I posted a link from a site whose journalism gets you flustered. Yes, interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT