ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas Has No Right To Rape, But The IDF Does

"XX comments in, and no one is giving my troll attempt the response I was looking for"

That's how you know you suck at your job, my brother.
My “job” on this topic is to show you when Israel is inconsistent and hypocritical. It’s a very easy job, impossible to suck at because Israel thrives and survives on inconsistency and hypocrisy.

Wasn't interested enough to waste time reading into it. Hamas doesn't have permission to accept a cease fire from the Iranian regime.
You probably already know this, you just want to pretend it’s not true, and you hope others on tbis board will take your statement at face value.

My “job” on this topic is to show you when Israel is inconsistent and hypocritical. It’s a very easy job, impossible to suck at because Israel thrives and survives on inconsistency and hypocrisy.
Ok, so Hamas is cool because they chant God is Great and Death to America while raping innocent civilians. You know, in the name of religion.

It’s the Israeli hypocrisy that really chaps your hide.

Makes perfect sense.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Ok, so Hamas is cool because they chant God is Great and Death to America while raping innocent civilians. You know, in the name of religion.

It’s the Israeli hypocrisy that really chaps your hide.

Makes perfect sense.
He and Caitlyn appear to be racist toward Jews. That's all this is.

Racists attempt to demonize the targets of their hate. That way, they internally position the people they are racist against as being the 'bad guys', and they view themselves as the 'good' guys.

The rest of us who don't have that hate in our hearts, can see them for what they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT