ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Watching The Democrat Debate?

Its not even funny anymore, its downright pathetic.
This is exactly what I see if I watch them. How could anyone not?
77bface096b3e1cf81757d8783be4da0.jpg

Good night so far for the progressives (Warren and Sanders). Warren actually appears to be running interference for Sanders. May be trying to position herself for a VP look from Sanders.

Bloomberg looks lost and out of his league.

Finished our few shows and tuned in to hear Warren say that her tax structure would enable Black and Brown pre school teachers to make more money. Then turned it to something else. Minorities have been getting played by these fools for 40+ years.

Did anyone pick up on the protest\chants that started as Biden began his final closing statement?

I've been to Breitbart and Conservative Treehouse and posters on that board have asked the same thing. One poster thought it might be some Latinos pushing for amnesty.

Reactions: iasooner1
Only in America where you can have 4 Millionaires and a Gay guy attack a Billionaire for using his own money to run for President. The 4 Millionaires want your money to run, Pete has not been a Politician long enough to become wealthy otherwise it would have been 5 Millionaires attacking a Billionaire.
Poor Dims must be like Rats on a sinking ship trying to figure out what to do if Bernie wins. They kept pushing this far left agenda and now they might have to sleep with the devil lmao.

Well @Syskatine Was right.

Eviscerated by Warren’s Bernie VP audition.

Can you imagine this dwarf in the general vs BDD?

50 state sweep if mini is the guy. Only 48 if it’s Sanders.

These people's hearts are black and cold. In our eyes, Bloomberg was demolished. But I bet Bloomberg is totally numb and indifferent, without feelings or embarrassment. Cold, black-hearted reprobates, destine for an eternity of weeping and gnashing of teeth. All of them.

Sanders and Warren will be the democratic ticket.

From your mouth to Allah's ears........if this ends up being the case can you imagine what their platform from the convention will look like. I tried to watch but couldn't, simply too much fakery and lies, these people should all be carnival barkers and dam sure not running for president.....well unless it was for the USSR or Venezuela.

Give Bloomy a break. He wanted to place confetti blowers filled with money on stage and in the audience.

Reactions: iasooner1
Hate you dude.
Good hunting, BTW.

11 of us got 88 birds. We had 3 guides so we were 4 over the limit. We had a 6 bird per person limit. I hunted in a group of 3 and we had 27 birds, we let 2 get away on our last 2 rows, we had not let a bird get away up to that point. $800 fee to hunt for 2 days, hopefully we get our allotment tomorrow. It was a blast, amazing to work with dogs that are so well trained and love their job. We had 6 dogs, dogs make a huge difference, they are so well trained. We all had some great shots today, I had one today I was running and made about a 40 yard shot, we were at the end of the row and the bird surprised us and we were back a ways.

11 of us got 88 birds. We had 3 guides so we were 4 over the limit. We had a 6 bird per person limit. I hunted in a group of 3 and we had 27 birds, we let 2 get away on our last 2 rows, we had not let a bird get away up to that point. $800 fee to hunt for 2 days, hopefully we get our allotment tomorrow. It was a blast, amazing to work with dogs that are so well trained and love their job. We had 6 dogs, dogs make a huge difference, they are so well trained. We all had some great shots today, I had one today I was running and made about a 40 yard shot, we were at the end of the row and the bird surprised us and we were back a ways.
Sounds fantastic.
All the same reasons I like guided fishing outings.

Any of those birds have maga hats on ?

I couldn't understand why pmsnbc, if they are in the pocket of the party would let Liz keep interrupting and shooting zher big mouth off all night long ? And Bern will stroke out before this is over. Mike better bring his box next time

Did anyone pick up on the protest\chants that started as Biden began his final closing statement?

I've been to Breitbart and Conservative Treehouse and posters on that board have asked the same thing. One poster thought it might be some Latinos pushing for amnesty.

I heard it, but couldn’t tell what they were saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT