ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone ever notice....

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
When a good Thread is going-
Let's say the O and G thread as purely an example....along comes a POS Lefturd or type and gets into a one on one pissing match with one of the posters and totally derails it?

Whether it's pilt, or sys, or
Cents or Clinton or cowturd and I bet a bunch of those are the same poster.

I find myself at times getting drug in- it's almost like they are paid to do it- bots or
Trolls etc

I have been signed up for Truth social for
Over a week but can't get on bc supposedly they are taking forever to screen out trolls and bots that are set up like on FB and twitter-
Not Saying These lowlifes aren't real (most aren't but on here I think are real but are Soros funded ) but they are there solely to make People Believe There are a few people in this world that buy the $hit the left peddles to divide this country- as well As otherC country ...whatever problems we have here other countries (most) have bc they allow the left to have a voice in their country. I would
Ask where that has gotten us? We have 100 percent lost it, The EU,
Canada are all lost bc the left willfully destroyed them all. The time has come to fight back but sadly we still have way too many willing to appease the left and make sure and be PC.....

F the left and anyone who appeases and thinks they are even halfway human- I love animals but wouldn't piss on a leftist on fire

Putting them all on ignore the subhuman Scum pedophile supporting filth- different viewpoints are great but country destroying demonic POS that just want everyone as miserable as them I'm done with

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT