ADVERTISEMENT

E.g. Tyson chicken

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
So, when are all the employees going to rebel and sue the company for making them take the toxic clot shot? I mean surely there's tons of lawsuits already out there yes?

When is the OSU board Normies going to rise up and be pissed off that they got coerced into taking toxic gene therapy?

Yes, the population had a choice not to take it, but most people are too trusting, and or didn't want to lose their jobs. That is straight up coercion and endangerment.

So when is this board going to be pissed off, seems like I am the most pissed person out there and I didn't even take the POS experimental gene therapy.

Every day in Sherman or most days I drive by Tyson chicken and wonder when are all of those people that got coerced into taking the toxic injections going to rise up and put Tyson out of business? I mean unless they got the placebo their health is horribly compromised going further .Inquiring minds want to know.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You're looking at it all wrong. If the vaccine is as bad as you say and people start dying in droves, it's just getting rid of those that were to stupid to listen to you. Look at it as a voluntary genocide of easily manipulated people. Actions have consequences.

Reactions: Alpha Woke
You're looking at it all wrong. If the vaccine is as bad as you say and people start dying in droves, it's just getting rid of those that were to stupid to listen to you. Look at it as a voluntary genocide of easily manipulated people. Actions have consequences.
In your mind that's saying people are perfect and don't make mistakes- a pretty high standard from you?

And sounds like you don't want to be holding those accountable for poisoning you and others. Coercion of adults and flat out abusing and harming kids.

It's easy in your world- but in my world people should be held accountable and right now they are not. I'm sorry you think everyone is perfect like you but people are not and I totally disagree with you- and also the big picture here is if people are not held accountable, they keep doing the same actions. From 2020 and Kari Lake and other elections stolen and big Pharma and the government poisoning kids with 30 to 40 shots every year and this Covid shot BS, and your mind....None of them should be held accountable. In my opinion that's flat out wrong and what's wrong with our society and how people get away with all the crap they get away with, because no one wants to hold him accountable, or at least not enough people.

How do you plan on holding those accountable and whose going to do it? I don't disagree these people do need to be held accountable but with the current environment that's not going to happen. Until the people wake up in mass nothing will be done. The only way people wake up is when they start suffering and then they will demand change. That is the reality.

My doctor tells me no to COVID boosters. I began falling apart 4 days after Moderna stab II March 28, 2021. I'm 17 pounds down. Weight loss ended when I adopted 22LR high calory diet. 2 visits to Baylor Scott & White ER. All chest pain testing found okay. Intense itching lingers to this day from May 15, 2021 worst case shingles my doctor has ever diagnosed. Once in a while I still have mild chest pain.

I don't make fun of Corndog2021.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
How do you plan on holding those accountable and who's going to do it? I don't disagree these people do need to be held accountable but with the current environment that's not going to happen. Until the people wake up in mass nothing will be done. The only way people wake up is when they start suffering and then they will demand change. That is the reality.
You took them correct? How are you not 100x more pissed off than I? Just a question.

For the life of me, I will never understand how all of y'all that took these shots are not so unreal pissed off. It seems like there would be millions of people with torches in front of these peoples buildings, but yet some dude, named corn dog who wouldn't get within 100 yards of a toxic shot is more pissed off than anyone else on the 24 seven Normie board. Just baffles the mind.

Saw this a few weeks ago 🤣​

The CFO of Tyson Foods—who is also the son of the chairman—was arrested for public intoxication one month into the job​

John R. Tyson was reportedly found asleep in the bed of a woman who didn't know him.​

(What the hell do they teach them at Tyson?)🤣🤣🤣
Tyson Foods is the food industry’s second company to see an executive arrested in the past few months. Beyond Meat Inc. suspended its chief operating officer — who previously spent three decades at Tyson — in September after he allegedly bit a man’s nose.

https://fortune.com/2022/11/07/tyson-foods-cfo-arrested-public-intoxication/

Last edited:
You took them correct? How are you not 100x more pissed off than I? Just a question.

For the life of me, I will never understand how all of y'all that took these shots are not so unreal pissed off. It seems like there would be millions of people with torches in front of these peoples buildings, but yet some dude, named corn dog who wouldn't get within 100 yards of a toxic shot is more pissed off than anyone else on the 24 seven Normie board. Just baffles the mind.

I'm not pissed because I made the decision to take the vaccine. I consulted with my doctor over a three week period of time and made the decision. The only person I have to blame is me.

I'm not pissed because I made the decision to take the vaccine. I consulted with my doctor over a three week period of time and made the decision. The only person I have to blame is me.
I see your point and respect you taking ownership but evil people intentionally poisoning a multitude needs to hang- that's how I roll.

If media were legit and reporting correctly it would be a mutiny- that's the problem

I knew a guy that worked at Tyson, he was part of the Maintenence Crew that worked on their Machines. He told me if you ever saw that place inside you would never eat their chicken again.

I've dined at a Tyson cafeteria. Tyson price and taste are to kill for. My company was big into export.

I oversaw a Russian ship loaded with Tyson chicken at Gulfport. 28 Willis Shaw semis were mislabeled. The Russkies don't buy chicken by the pound. A USDA guy sent the trucks back to Gadsden, AL to get the labels right. The Russkies would have accepted the wrong labels. The Russkies were homesick. I got to hear about the "stupid Amerikans." This costly mistake happens when one is out of step with the world. The US gov is metric. Congress permits the general population to be hybrid. I buy a liter of mouth wash. I buy a stupd quart of milk.

The US was first with a metric currency. Will be last to learn to measure. I can ask a janitor at any phamacy in Toronto, how much does a liter of water weigh? He'll answer the question. I can ask the question to a pharmacist in the US. He's clueless.

I knew a guy that worked at Tyson, he was part of the Maintenence Crew that worked on their Machines. He told me if you ever saw that place inside you would never eat their chicken again.
if most people saw what goes on in any processing plant they wouldn't eat the product. Most people today would starve to death if they were forced to raise/grow their own food and process it. Our population is weak and entitled. Hell my wife can't stand the sight of a gutted deer, much less watch me gut one and she freaks out watching me breast dove/quail. Hell she can't even reach into the turkey cavity to get the parts out of a processed turkey.

It’s because you are insane.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT