ADVERTISEMENT

Glenn Greenwald & Rumble

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
A day or two ago our friend @ClintonDavidScott derided Rumble as a cite for white supremacists and bashed Glenn Greenwald for broadcasting there. I know that Clinton is beyond redemption in that regard, that once he gets something in his head there is nothing that can be done to change his mind. So this thread is being made to assure others that Glenn Greenwald, universally revered as a preeminent independent journalist (at least until the corporate establishment completely infiltrated Greenwald’s natural constituency, the left, and have propagandized weak minded leftists against him), is a source of information that all objective observers should pay attention to. I highly recommend his new news broadcast on Rumble. You have to subscribe ($50/year, I think), but it is worth every penny. In his latest installment he had an opening 15 minute monologue followed by an interview with Jimmy Dore. A mild leftist interviewing a hard core progressive (who says he can no longer call himself that because the progressive movement has been coopted, he now says he’s politically homeless) and they discuss in unfiltered language what has become of the left and the Democrat Party. I know that Clinton’s defenses are impenetrable, but if any if you are well-intentioned left wingers you should listen to what they have to say.

A day or two ago our friend @ClintonDavidScott derided Rumble as a cite for white supremacists and bashed Glenn Greenwald for broadcasting there. I know that Clinton is beyond redemption in that regard, that once he gets something in his head there is nothing that can be done to change his mind. So this thread is being made to assure others that Glenn Greenwald, universally revered as a preeminent independent journalist (at least until the corporate establishment completely infiltrated Greenwald’s natural constituency, the left, and have propagandized weak minded leftists against him), is a source of information that all objective observers should pay attention to. I highly recommend his new news broadcast on Rumble. You have to subscribe ($50/year, I think), but it is worth every penny. In his latest installment he had an opening 15 minute monologue followed by an interview with Jimmy Dore. A mild leftist interviewing a hard core progressive (who says he can no longer call himself that because the progressive movement has been coopted, he now says he’s politically homeless) and they discuss in unfiltered language what has become of the left and the Democrat Party. I know that Clinton’s defenses are impenetrable, but if any if you are well-intentioned left wingers you should listen to what they have to say.

Anyone to the right of Susan Collins is a "white supremacist" according to that numbskull @ClintonDavidScott .

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT