ADVERTISEMENT

And So It Begins

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Didn't take long for Republicans to come out swinging. These investigations will be very interesting from several different aspects. How will the MSM cover the story? Will they breathlessly report everything like they did those into Trump or will they ignore the stories in the hopes of covering Democrats and the Biden family's asses. What do they uncover and if they do prove criminality will the DOJ and Democrats voters care. If criminality is uncovered and proven how does this effect the Democrat Party? They went after Trump on lies but would have been ignoring or covering for actual crimes. Will Democrat voters care or do they support the Party's potential corruption and illegal activities. What ever comes of this will determine the direction this country is headed. Do we have a country that holds equal justice of the law dear or has it declined to the point of a Banana Republic. We will find out in the coming months.
Watching the board's leftist reaction on this in the coming weeks will answer a couple of those questions and put them on the spot about whether they are Party or Country first people.

If they are smart and looking 2 years ahead there should be zero investigations. Americans are tired of them and the witch hunts going back and fparty.

They just don't care.

Stop feeding the magas left in the party.

Will not go over well with the moderates and independents.

They should just pass bill after bill that helps Americans.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
If they are smart and looking 2 years ahead there should be zero investigations. Americans are tired of them and the witch hunts going back and fparty.

They just don't care.

Wrong. Half the country wants to punish Joe and the Dems and nearly everyone wants the corruption ended. Turning a blind eye is third world level.

The people who give a shit about Hunter are already voting gop, they can’t run on ideas because they are unpopular

Reactions: davidallen

They just don't care.

It's not smart to investigate what looks like serious corruption in our government that threatens national security? Isn't that what Democrats told us all the investigation into Trump were about? While you and others may not care Biden was selling his influence around the world to enrich him and his family that is illegal and tens of millions of Americans do care. Allegations have been made, this time with verifiable evidence, justifying a serious investigation with criminal referrals if wrong doings are found and can be proved. We are a nation of laws and those laws can not be allowed to have a double standard.
We tried to warn Democrats the precedent they were setting when they were playing their dirty politics and now the consequences are here for them they try to dismiss it all because the people are tired of investigations. Yea right, but thanks for putting you opinion out there.

The people who give a shit about Hunter are already voting gop, they can’t run on ideas because they are unpopular
Are you saying the Democrat voters don't care if Biden and his family were selling influence around the world? After years of Democrats screaming "Trump is a national security threat" wouldn't this statement prove Democrat voters support a double standard enforcement of our laws and are ignoring the threat it poses to national security. Not a good look for Democrat voters if you ask me.

Are you saying the Democrat voters don't care if Biden and his family were selling influence around the world? After years of Democrats screaming "Trump is a national security threat" wouldn't this statement prove Democrat voters support a double standard enforcement of our laws and are ignoring the threat it poses to national security. Not a good look for Democrat voters if you ask me.

How naive are you? My god. Do republicans give two shits about Jared Kushner? Everyone knows everyone is corrupt. If you vote for either party you are complicit with corruption.

Open your eyes you are a PAWN, you are the GOP version of the people you think are morons.

How naive are you? My god. Do republicans give two shits about Jared Kushner? Everyone knows everyone is corrupt. If you vote for either party you are complicit with corruption.

Open your eyes you are a PAWN, you are the GOP version of the people you think are morons.

Naive? I'm the one that says both sides are corrupt and should be held accountable. As to Kushner if there was anything there wouldn't Democrats, who have been in control of the entire government for two years, have investigated it if they thought anything was there? I have no problem and fully support investigating every single one of them in Washington, whether they are elected, employed or which party they represent. IMO the entire government is corrupt and should be held accountable to the people but because of the political divide only those that go against the Washington way are held accountable.

Just such a bizarre take on this - the power players are corrupt and we should just accept it. F that.

Just such a bizarre take on this - the power players are corrupt and we should just accept it. F that.

Democrat voters are finding themselves in a pickle here just like we warned them they would be after all their BS with Trump. They wrapped themselves in the American Flag, screamed Trump is a national security threat and it was their patriotic duty to protect the country from the corruption of Trump. Now what looks like very real corruption on the part of a Democrat they're struggling to come up with a way to change their tune.

Investigate away.

Probable cause to charge.

Beyond a reasonable doubt to convict.

NO ONE is above the law. Sitting President. Former President. Children of a President.

The proof is in the pudding.

I say get after it. I eagerly await what is discovered.

Last edited:
Democrat voters are finding themselves in a pickle here just like we warned them they would be after all their BS with Trump. They wrapped themselves in the American Flag, screamed Trump is a national security threat and it was their patriotic duty to protect the country from the corruption of Trump. Now what looks like very real corruption on the part of a Democrat they're struggling to come up with a way to change their tune.
MAGA then screaming calling the investigations "a coup"....and other nonsense....when it was their guy....strangely for it now.

I'll continue saying:

Get it after it.

NO ONE is above the law. Sitting President. Former President. Children of a President. Democrat. Republican. Whatever.

I eagerly await the results.

Reactions: davidallen
Investigate away.

NO ONE is above the law. Sitting President. Former President. Children of a President.

I say get after it. I eagerly await what is discovered.
Don't hold yer breath. 🤣

Reactions: colcord
MAGA then screaming calling the investigations "a coup"....and other nonsense....when it was their guy....strangely for it now.

I'll continue saying:

Get it after it.

NO ONE is above the law. Sitting President. Former President. Children of a President. Democrat. Republican. Whatever.

I eagerly await the results.

I get it you don't like Trump or people on the right and support Biden, most attorneys support Democrats, but at least get the history correct. Republicans appointed the Mueller Special Council. Yea we thought the story didn't make sense but took the allegations serious enough to start an investigation. The push back started when it became obvious Democrats were using the BS story to try and remove a duly elected President that was not guilty of what they accused him of. Democrats and their propaganda outlets tried to remove a sitting President over lies and those of you on the left have no problem with it. SMFH. Making matters worse Democrats elected a President, which based on real evidence looks to be guilty of everything and more of what they accused Trump of. Not only did Democrats not push for an investigation into these serious accusations they did everything to hide and ignore them. Now Republicans have gained the ability to investigate these allegation Democrats and their supporters try to mock and dismiss it as nothing? Try being an American instead of a Democrat for a change.

Last edited:

Didn't take long for Republicans to come out swinging. These investigations will be very interesting from several different aspects. How will the MSM cover the story? Will they breathlessly report everything like they did those into Trump or will they ignore the stories in the hopes of covering Democrats and the Biden family's asses. What do they uncover and if they do prove criminality will the DOJ and Democrats voters care. If criminality is uncovered and proven how does this effect the Democrat Party? They went after Trump on lies but would have been ignoring or covering for actual crimes. Will Democrat voters care or do they support the Party's potential corruption and illegal activities. What ever comes of this will determine the direction this country is headed. Do we have a country that holds equal justice of the law dear or has it declined to the point of a Banana Republic. We will find out in the coming months.
Watching the board's leftist reaction on this in the coming weeks will answer a couple of those questions and put them on the spot about whether they are Party or Country first people.
If the country goes into a hard recession very few will care about this. My only thought is make the focus very narrow & well defined. This is what we intend to prove & how. If your counting on many in the federal government cooperating such as acting in good faith for document requests etc, they won't & this will drag on well beyond 2 years.

I would much rather see them go after the turd nugget Mayokus (sp). Could argue the worst thing that could be done is put the libcomdems in a position where they gleefully get to dump their worst political asset alive (okay barely) for the 2024 elections.

How will MSM, CNN and the rest of Pravda cover these stories...must be kidding. They won't cover them factually or honestly. They will do everything as normal, run cover, obfuscate, speak for the prez in denial & pretty much paint everything as a witch hunt.

If the R's can do this in conjunction with effective messaging & at the same time executing effective governance then go for it. If they neglect governance to chase this old bastard then they lose more in 2024. I have zero faith they can do both effectively.

Last edited:
there is a legit reason to begin this investigation. Let them do their job and find out what the facts are. Biden should end up in prison!! Both of them.

I get it you don't like Trump or people on the right and support Biden, most attorneys support Democrats, but at least get the history correct.
LOL. No I don't support Biden....in any shape manner or form.
Republicans appointed the Mueller Special Council. Yea we thought the story didn't make sense but took the allegations serious enough to start an investigation. The push back started when it became obvious Democrats were using the BS story to try and remove a duly elected President that was not guilty of what they accused him of. Democrats and their propaganda outlets tried to remove a sitting President over lies and those of you on the left have no problem with it. SMFH.
As I said.....Magastanis started calling it a "coup"....several Magastanis are still calling it a "coup".
Making matters worse Democrats elected a President, which based on real evidence looks to be guilty of everything and more of what they accused Trump of. Not only did Democrats not push for an investigation into these serious accusations they did everything to hide and ignore them. Now Republicans have gained the ability to investigate these allegation Democrats and their supporters try to mock and dismiss it as nothing? Try being an American instead of a Democrat for a change.
You know you're talking to both sides guy right now right? You can find multiple posts on this board pushing to investigate the fvck out of Joe, Hunter, whomever. To try to paint me as a supporter of Joe is just laughably inane and asinine.

The Democrats are definitely being hypocritical and always have been.

So have you Trumpies.

I've consistently advocated...investigate them all on the very low legal requirement of reasonable suspicion, file your charges based upon probable cause, amd convict on the reasonable doubt standard. Let's see what you got. The proof is in the pudding.

I'm apparently the only one that is saying Joe and Hunter and whomever else should undergo the same treatment that Trump did AND not calling the investigations into Trump a "coup" or a "hoax" or "unjustified" or any other nonsense.

I am just about the only one around here adhereing to a principle beyond "the investigations of my guy are a hoax or a coup and only the investigations of their guy are legitimate".

there is a legit reason to begin this investigation. Let them do their job and find out what the facts are. Biden should end up in prison!! Both of them.
"There is a legit reason to begin this investigation".

Agreed 100%

"Let them do their job and find out what the facts are".

Agreed 100%

"Biden should end up in prison!! Both of them."

Seems like you skipped right over first finding what the facts are straight to prison, but okay.

I'd say "if the facts prove violations of the law beyond a reasonable doubt" or they plead guilty.....rack em up.

As I said.....Magastanis started calling it a "coup"....several Magastanis are still calling it a "coup".

You know you're talking to both sides guy right now right? You can find multiple posts on this board pushing to investigate the fvck out of Joe, Hunter, whomever. To try to paint me as a supporter of Joe is just laughably inane and asinine.

So have you Trumpies.

I've consistently advocated...investigate them all on the very low legal requirement of reasonable suspicion, file your charges based upon probable cause, amd convict on the reasonable doubt standard. Let's see what you got. The proof is in the pudding.

I'm apparently the only one that is saying Joe and Hunter and whomever else should undergo the same treatment that Trump did AND not calling the investigations into Trump a "coup" or a "hoax" or "unjustified" or any other nonsense.

I am just about the only one around here adhereing to a principle beyond "the investigations of my guy are a hoax or a coup and only the investigations of their guy are legitimate".
Good luck. 😂

So have you Trumpies.

What have the 7 years of investigations by every government agency, full of rabidly anti Trump people, fully abusing every power they had turn up? Not a GD thing, including the latest massive abuse of power with the Raid on Mar Largo. The entire 7 year fiasco was nothing more than Democrats trying to remove Trump from office on lies. Now you can call it what you want, I'll call it an attempted coup that the MSM was complicit in.

What have the 7 years of investigations by every government agency, full of rabidly anti Trump people, fully abusing every power they had turn up? Not a GD thing, including the latest massive abuse of power with the Raid on Mar Largo. The entire 7 year fiasco was nothing more than Democrats trying to remove Trump from office on lies. Now you can call it what you want, I'll call it an attempted coup that the MSM was complicit in.
You go, girl! 😂😂

Proved my point beautifully.

Thanks for that.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
I get it you don't like Trump or people on the right and support Biden, most attorneys support Democrats, but at least get the history correct. Republicans appointed the Mueller Special Council. Yea we thought the story didn't make sense but took the allegations serious enough to start an investigation. The push back started when it became obvious Democrats were using the BS story to try and remove a duly elected President that was not guilty of what they accused him of. Democrats and their propaganda outlets tried to remove a sitting President over lies and those of you on the left have no problem with it. SMFH. Making matters worse Democrats elected a President, which based on real evidence looks to be guilty of everything and more of what they accused Trump of. Not only did Democrats not push for an investigation into these serious accusations they did everything to hide and ignore them. Now Republicans have gained the ability to investigate these allegation Democrats and their supporters try to mock and dismiss it as nothing? Try being an American instead of a Democrat for a change.
So much drama.

So have you Trumpies.

I will go one step further on this, as a fellow "both sides guy." Don't turn the investigation(s) in to a circus. Do a proper investigation and prove what the GOP is accusing the Bidens of. Present it logically, reasonably, and fairly. I don't think the Dems did that with Trump, and I don't expect the GOP to really do that here. But, do that, and you (GOP) can claim some level of righteousness.

Reactions: Medic007
I will go one step further on this, as a fellow "both sides guy." Don't turn the investigation(s) in to a circus. Do a proper investigation and prove what the GOP is accusing the Bidens of. Present it logically, reasonably, and fairly. I don't think the Dems did that with Trump, and I don't expect the GOP to really do that here. But, do that, and you (GOP) can claim some level of righteousness.
They'll claim righteousness whether they follow your advice or not.

You go, girl! 😂😂

Proved my point beautifully.

Thanks for that.
What would you call what Democrats in Congress, people within government, the MSM and government agencies like the FBI, CIA and NSA have done to Trump? We know the FBI lied to the FISA court. We know an FBI attorney purposely changed documents to obtain FISA warrants. We know the FBI and Congress knew the Steel dossier was false, yet they used it to justify continuing the investigation and the spying? Just exactly would you call it?

What would you call what Democrats in Congress, people within government, the MSM and government agencies like the FBI, CIA and NSA have done to Trump? We know the FBI lied to the FISA court. We know an FBI attorney purposely changed documents to obtain FISA warrants. We know the FBI and Congress knew the Steel dossier was false, yet they used it to justify continuing the investigation and the spying? Just exactly would you call it?
except our system worked there and Trump was never removed. Would have been interesting if the Dems held the Senate but what ifs are what ifs.

except our system worked there and Trump was never removed. Would have been interesting if the Dems held the Senate but what ifs are what ifs.

GBfkNOS.gif

Reactions: OUSOONER67

They just don't care.

This has establishment Mit Romney, John McCain written all over it. Weak, and submissive rhinos.

The House has the power of investigations. It is a power of the legislative branch and a check and balance to government. Use them and pass the legislation at the same time. Put the Democrats corruption on display, in prime time, and hire a fox producer to help you do it.

They just don't care.

It's hilarious seeing the Democrats who spent the past 4 years doing almost nothing but investigating Trump now saying that the Republicans shouldn't be doing any investigations and should instead be focusing on the American people. Weird 180. I wonder why.

Where do you guys get these talking points?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
It's hilarious seeing the Democrats who spent the past 4 years doing almost nothing but investigating Trump now saying that the Republicans shouldn't be doing any investigations and should instead be focusing on the American people. Weird 180. I wonder why.

Where do you guys get these talking points?

Must be from Twatter, they all parrot the same thing on there. Even the Yoko Ono of Van Halen (Valerie Bertinelli) chimed in about Hunter Bidens dealings and said Who Cares.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT