ADVERTISEMENT

An Unintended And Unexpected Consequence

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Of American and Israeli hubris and arrogance. Both countries are too blinded by their self importance to see the body blow they won’t be able to absorb. And it’s not like the rest of the world is conspiring in secret. Who could have seen Iran and Saudi Arabia wanting to set aside their differences?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
What makes you think this is not the plan of deep state globalist? Europe has already been conquered, the US is the last hurdle to their desires.

What makes you think this is not the plan of deep state globalist? Europe has already been conquered, the US is the last hurdle to their desires.
Yes, that must be it, America is the last surviving victim of the deep state global conspiracy. If the link is correct it appears the world will soon no longer have American NeoCons to push around.

OMG! All this time I thought people like John Bolton and Victoria Nuland were the bad guys! You’ve opened my eyes to the truth, Bearcat! They just want to help!

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Yes, that must be it, America is the last surviving victim of the deep state global conspiracy. If the link is correct it appears the world will soon no longer have American NeoCons to push around.

OMG! All this time I thought people like John Bolton and Victoria Nuland were the bad guys! You’ve opened my eyes to the truth, Bearcat! They just want to help!
This Israel situation has broken you. Sad to see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT