ADVERTISEMENT

Am I A Human Shield?

And what a rabbit hole it is! In one month Israel has killed more Palestinian children than Russia has killed Ukrainian children in two years. Under those circumstances finding the justifiable number of dead children per dead Hamas participant becomes very difficult to ascretain.
It's not too difficult for people that view Palestinians as human beings, but here we are.

It's not too difficult for people that view Palestinians as human beings, but here we are.
In fact Hamas loves this. Helps fill the ranks again for the next go around. Life is nothing more than cycles the devil uses to rob us of love.

And what a rabbit hole it is! In one month Israel has killed more Palestinian children than Russia has killed Ukrainian children in two years. Under those circumstances finding the justifiable number of dead children per dead Hamas participant becomes very difficult to ascertain.

Yea & we know the hamas numbers are right as well since inflating them serves a greater purpose then being truthful right? Remember the 500+ dead at the hospital, when in fact it was between 20-50. Remember the 16 year old arab child that stabbed a gorgeous female border guard to death (originally from Georgia USA), few days back. Are you talking about those children? Its sad, but most would probably have grown up to be the next crop of rapist, throat slitters & goat diddlers. In fact I'll argue as unfortunate as it is children are being killed, with a vanquished Hamas & the rest of the criminals dead, maybe a new government will quit with the "jews are the devil" shit & actually start governing from a more peaceful & amiable position that will save far more lives in the long run.

Another thing they are freakin arabs, not palestinians. It reminds me of the ex-rodent in chief claiming to be the first black president when in fact the spasmodic turd was as the AFLAC duck said "half black" along with being half white.

In fact Hamas loves this. Helps fill the ranks again for the next go around. Life is nothing more than cycles the devil uses to rob us of love.
Sadly I think you may be right. It's Hatfields vs McCoys with no end in sight, and no one making any effort to bing it to a peaceful end.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yea & we know the hamas numbers are right as well since inflating them serves a greater purpose then being truthful right? Remember the 500+ dead at the hospital, when in fact it was between 20-50. Kind of like that 16 year old child that stabbed a gorgeous female border guard to death, few days back. Are you talking about those children? Its sad, but most would probably have grown up to be the next crop of rapist, throat slitters & goat diddlers. In fact I'll argue as unfortunate as it is children are being killed, with Hamas & the rest of the criminals dead maybe a new government will quit with the "jews are the devil" shit & actually start governing from a more peaceful & amiable positron that will save far more lives in the long run.

Another thing they are freakin arabs, not palestinians. It reminds me of the ex-rodent in chief claiming to be the first black president when in fact the spasmodic turd was as the AFLAC duck said "half black" along with being half white.
The organization that provides the numbers has always been considered a credible organization by the US government until it began providing numbers the US government didn't want people to know.

Horrible blood sucking subhuman ultra dangerous Palestinian children like these:

Good riddence, eh?

Last edited:
  • Haha
The organization that provides the numbers has always been considered a credible organization by the US government until it began providing numbers the US government didn't want people to know.

Horrible blood sucking subhuman ultra dangerous Palestinian children like these:

Good riddence, eh?
Reuters (along with others) has a distinct record of covering for the arabs. They even paid for pictures taken by a Reuters reporter that went into Israel on 10/7.

This is not your finest effort PD. I know of no one who wants to see children deliberately killed & any effort to paint me with that broad brush is laughable. But make no mistake, many of those children will be raised to hate jews, want to abolish Israel & live in a hell of their parents own creation because they are too gutless to stand up for themselves.

Reuters (along with others) has a distinct record of covering for the arabs. They even paid for pictures taken by a Reuters reporter that went into Israel on 10/7.

This is not your finest effort PD. I know of no one who wants to see children deliberately killed & any effort to paint me with that broad brush is laughable. But make no mistake, many of those children will be raised to hate jews, want to abolish Israel & live in a hell of their parents own creation because they are too gutless to stand up for themselves.

I know full well that you don't want to see any child be deliberately killed. But the sad fact is they are being deliberately killed in the name of eradicating Hamas, and those who aren't killed but watch with their own eyes as their family members disintegrate in a bomb blast, or who are wounded or traumatized by hell raining down on them from out of the sky for something they had no part in are absolutely ready made volunteers to Hamas or whatever replaces it. I don't pretend to know how to stop the violence. But one thing I know for sure: wreaking more violence will never stop it. Creating conditions to escalate the hatred will not stop it. I have utmost respect for you and your opinion, always have. You say this is not my finest hour, point well taken. But from my perspective the things you have written about this subject will only make matters worse.

• Haha
Wow fantastic to learn that all the dead Palestinian children are fake news from the AP Reuters

I know full well that you don't want to see any child be deliberately killed. But the sad fact is they are being deliberately killed in the name of eradicating Hamas, and those who aren't killed but watch with their own eyes as their family members disintegrate in a bomb blast, or who are wounded or traumatized by hell raining down on them from out of the sky for something they had no part in are absolutely ready made volunteers to Hamas or whatever replaces it. I don't pretend to know how to stop the violence. But one thing I know for sure: wreaking more violence will never stop it. Creating conditions to escalate the hatred will not stop it. I have utmost respect for you and your opinion, always have. You say this is not my finest hour, point well taken. But from my perspective the things you have written about this subject will only make matters worse.
Dan I fear you are thinking too small here

"Fat man" and "little boy" fixed Japan.

Sometimes things have to get wretchedly horrible, before they can or do get better. I believe this is the case right now. It sucks but this is how wars are & for the most part have always been.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You're trying too hard to be clever. Considering the tiny landmass over which Hamas has control they really don't have much choice but to go underground. Hamas has no air force, no navy, no tanks, no way to defend itself from attack. Going into tunnels is about the only option available to them. If they set up military operations in the open Israel would demolish them in one fell swoop. Israel enjoys one of the best armed and most sophisticated militaries in the world. Open military confrontation is out of the question. I think a credible argument could be made that Hamas does not necessarily use civilian infrastructure as a shield, but rather it's the only place from which they can operate. Greater OKC, for instance, is a larger land area than all of Gaza. I would bet the US would go underground and use tunnels if its entire military were reduced to operating out of OKC.
Clever? Come on, Dan. Lame.

I am glad you agree with me that Hamas operates under civilian infrastructure because it's a tactical advantage. Unfortunately for the civilians, to get to where Hamas operates, Israel is often forced to engage civilian infrastructure militarily to get to the terrorists. If Tinker was built under a densely populated city, I'd expect the same from someone bombing the US.

Just like the Viet Cong, radical Muslims know they can get away with what ever they want because the bleeding hearts in this country will come to their defense every time no matter how horrific the actions of the radicals.
Brother! 👍

Just like the Viet Cong, radical Muslims know they can get away with what ever they want because the bleeding hearts in this country will come to their defense every time no matter how horrific the actions of the radicals.
Those devious children

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

Question for Dan. Do you think that there are enemies of the USA who want to attack Tinker AFB, but have refrained from doing so because they don’t want to kill innocent civilians who live nearby? If you answered that question in the negative, then you are not a human shield. If you answered tgat question in the affirmative, then you are a dumbshit.

That’s nonsense and you know it. There are houses, apartments, schools, hospitals, businesses, etc. across the street from the fences around military bases. As I said earlier Israel’s primary military headquarters are right in the heart of Tel Aviv, a city of over 4 million souls. Do you suppose Israeli children in school a few feet away are in less danger than Palestinian children in school above a Hamas stronghold?
Building 2001 is well off from the roadway at Tinker. In fact, I can't think of any target within 100 yards of a civilian's home. Vance is the same way, and so is Ft. Sill.

That being said if another country was targeting our military installations, my advice would be get as far away as possible. Hamas runs towards their civilians we run away from them.

Clever? Come on, Dan. Lame.

I am glad you agree with me that Hamas operates under civilian infrastructure because it's a tactical advantage. Unfortunately for the civilians, to get to where Hamas operates, Israel is often forced to engage civilian infrastructure militarily to get to the terrorists. If Tinker was built under a densely populated city, I'd expect the same from someone bombing the US.
Lame? Hardly. Of course I agree that Hamas operates within (under in their case) civilian infrastructure, I said it repeatedly before you entered the conversation. It’s disingenuous of you to pretend you persuaded me to agree with you about that. So does every other military organization on the surface of the planet, including our own right here in OKC. What is preposterous is the Israeli notion (which is bantered about by every propagandized and manipulated non-thinking person) that by systematically bombing and murdering in genocidal fashion a people it had already driven into an open air prison Israel will bring an end to the carnage and hatred it engenders. Israel gets to kill Palestinians as easily as shooting fish in a barrel. You say you would expect the same behavior if OKC faced the same circumstances. I’m sure you believe that as long as it’s spoken in hushed theoretical tones. But a little birdie tells me you might feel differently if you were the one sheltering from an onslaught of bombs dropping around you, wishing to God there was a tunnel somewhere you could hide in, or if you watched as your beautiful daughter had her life ripped from her as collateral damage while your were assured it wasn’t personal, they were after the bad guys in your midst, your daughter’s death can be laid at the feet of the bad guys. From what little I know of your personality it would come as no surprise that you would consider joining the terrorists to enact your own personal revenge. How could you not? How could anyone not? Who could possibly think that’s the path to peace?

• Haha
Lame? Hardly. Of course I agree that Hamas operates within (under in their case) civilian infrastructure, I said it repeatedly before you entered the conversation. It’s disingenuous of you to pretend you persuaded me to agree with you about that. So does every other military organization on the surface of the planet, including our own right here in OKC. What is preposterous is the Israeli notion (which is bantered about by every propagandized and manipulated non-thinking person) that by systematically bombing and murdering in genocidal fashion a people it had already driven into an open air prison Israel will bring an end to the carnage and hatred it engenders. Israel gets to kill Palestinians as easily as shooting fish in a barrel. You say you would expect the same behavior if OKC faced the same circumstances. I’m sure you believe that as long as it’s spoken in hushed theoretical tones. But a little birdie tells me you might feel differently if you were the one sheltering from an onslaught of bombs dropping around you, wishing to God there was a tunnel somewhere you could hide in, or if you watched as your beautiful daughter had her life ripped from her as collateral damage while your were assured it wasn’t personal, they were after the bad guys in your midst, your daughter’s death can be laid at the feet of the bad guys. From what little I know of your personality it would come as no surprise that you would consider joining the terrorists to enact your own personal revenge. How could you not? How could anyone not? Who could possibly think that’s the path to peace?
Dan, geezus dude, I get your point so save yourself the novelette in the future, but I'm not affiliated with the IDF or Israel so respectfully I'm not reading all of that rant.

The billionaire "leaders" of Hamas use civilian infrastructure with the possibility of civilians being inside or nearby to actively wage war against the Israelis. Should Israel let Hamas continue to fire rockets from civilian infrastructure because the rocket launchers are in civilian infrastructure?

BTW, do you know how Japan got the US to stop dropping atomic bombs on its cities? We knew how terrible the civilian death toll would be but dropped them anyhow.

BTW, do you know how Japan got the US to stop dropping atomic bombs on its cities? We knew how terrible the civilian death toll would be but dropped them anyhow.
Yeah, I wouldn’t call that our proudest moment as a nation. But I’m sure I’m in the minority about that.

Reactions: 07pilt
Dan, geezus dude, I get your point so save yourself the novelette in the future, but I'm not affiliated with the IDF or Israel so respectfully I'm not reading all of that rant.

The billionaire "leaders" of Hamas use civilian infrastructure with the possibility of civilians being inside or nearby to actively wage war against the Israelis. Should Israel let Hamas continue to fire rockets from civilian infrastructure because the rocket launchers are in civilian infrastructure?
The argument I’m trying to make (with no success) is it would be better if conditions in Gaza were not so horrible some of the crazy Palestinians would not feel the need to launch rockets. Israel is the one with all the leverage. As hard as it would be they may discover in the long run it may be wise to follow Jesus’ advice and turn the other cheek while loving the enemy as if it is a friend. Keeping them imprisoned and killing them indiscriminately when the bloodlust rises is guaranteed to never solve anything.

• Haha
The argument I’m trying to make (with no success) is it would be better if conditions in Gaza were not so horrible some of the crazy Palestinians would not feel the need to launch rockets. Israel is the one with all the leverage. As hard as it would be they may discover in the long run it may be wise to follow Jesus’ advice and turn the other cheek while loving the enemy as if it is a friend. Keeping them imprisoned and killing them indiscriminately when the bloodlust rises is guaranteed to never solve anything.
Easy for you to say Israel needs to turn the other cheek when you are safe and sound in this country. You are not the one that keeps getting attacked by people who want you dead.

I need Medic to explain what kind of drugs Hamas leadership hands out to it’s ‘warriors’

You would have preferred over one million more American causalities to end the war in the Pacific?
No, I would not have preferred that. There is a school of thought that debunks the theory that the bombs saved countless American soldiers’ lives. I don’t attest to its accuracy, but I don’t dismiss it out of hand either. What happened happened. We’ll never know what “might have been.” Regardless this has gotten far off topic.

• Haha
Easy for you to say Israel needs to turn the other cheek when you are safe and sound in this country. You are not the one that keeps getting attacked by people who want you dead.
No, I thank God I’m not caught in the middle of the conflict. And I don’t disregard that Hamas wants to drive the Jews into the sea. But it does seem to me that you disregard the horrid conditions Israel has forced the Palestinians into. And until one side breaks away from the path Hamas will survive and want to kill Jews and Israelis will continue to kill a hundred Palestinians per dead Israeli, and the hatred will continue.

• Haha

Good riddence, eh?
His point is that the numbers are conflated. The hospital destruction was a Hamas rocket blamed on the Israel. It's war Dan not just a physical war but also the hearts and minds. Yes it goes both ways.

No, I thank God I’m not caught in the middle of the conflict. And I don’t disregard that Hamas wants to drive the Jews into the sea. But it does seem to me that you disregard the horrid conditions Israel has forced the Palestinians into. And until one side breaks away from the path Hamas will survive and want to kill Jews and Israelis will continue to kill a hundred Palestinians per dead Israeli, and the hatred will continue.
It's real simple the Palestinians need to lose their hatred and learn to live in peace. Sorry but the Palestinians have their reputation for a reason and it's up to them to change it. Israel has every right to keep them out of the West Bank, the Palestinians have proven they can not be peaceful.

It's real simple the Palestinians need to lose their hatred and learn to live in peace. Sorry but the Palestinians have their reputation for a reason and it's up to them to change it. Israel has every right to keep them out of the West Bank, the Palestinians have proven they can not be peaceful.
Their hero’s want to drink the blood of Jews.

Yeah, I wouldn’t call that our proudest moment as a nation. But I’m sure I’m in the minority about that.
Nice dodge, Dan, and yes, you're in the minority about that. Japan surrendered and the war with them ended as you can easily recall. Maybe the terribly outclassed (by your assessment) terrorist organization Hamas should do the same.

Ahhhhhh, there it is. Israel is to blame for Hamas. I see why you're having difficulty arguing that position successfully.

Ahhhhhh, there it is. Israel is to blame for Hamas. I see why you're having difficulty arguing that position successfully.
That's not what I said and you know it. I will say, however, if you think the deplorable way that Israel treats the Palestinians has no effect on why an organization like Hamas exists you are not as smart as I thought you are.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT