ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari?

I like how he says he was in a "little car accident". I saw a picture of the car. It was anything but "little". Just glad everyone is okay and AJ will likely return soon.

I like how he says he was in a "little car accident". I saw a picture of the car. It was anything but "little". Just glad everyone is okay and AJ will likely return soon.
Car look little after accident. :(

I think he said “light”.
It was a nice opportunity for some NIL money.

Lomelo’s steaks, my go to for protein while recovering from a “light” multiple roll-over, fiery, being rescued by the Offensive Coordinator, medi-flight involved car accident.

His 2 ring wearing, 2 watch wearing, 2 chain wearing, going for championship number 2 had a little Ric Flair to it, but needs practice. I’m glad his is healing up.

Don't get me wrong, AJ's the man and I love him but I am a little disappointed that his first public statement did not include an apology to his teammates, coaches and fans that he has let down not to mention the people he might have killed. I think a little recognition of the wrong that he committed would be more appropriate then making light of it. I would feel the same way if this were my own son.

That said, I couldn’t be happier at his appearance and look forward to seeing him strut onto the mat as soon as safely possible.

Don't get me wrong, AJ's the man and I love him but I am a little disappointed that his first public statement did not include an apology to his teammates, coaches and fans that he has let down not to mention the people he might have killed. I think a little recognition of the wrong that he committed would be more appropriate then making light of it. I would feel the same way if this were my own son.

That said, I couldn’t be happier at his appearance and look forward to seeing him strut onto the mat as soon as safely possible.
If there’s any possibility of criminal or civil action due to the accident such a statement would not be wise. I’m sure his attorney carefully reviewed the statement

It wasn’t even a statement… and let’s not pretend that we all could kill somebody every time we get behind the wheel. He made a mistake and he’s extremely lucky nobody was seriously hurt. Don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill.

• Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12
It wasn’t even a statement… and let’s not pretend that we all could kill somebody every time we get behind the wheel. He made a mistake and he’s extremely lucky nobody was seriously hurt. Don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill.
I know there is a difference between passing 3 cars on a hill at night, and what I’m about to say, but I hope everyone casting judgement has never drank and drove or looked at their phone while driving. 😢

Reactions: LANDONAMBERSOCCER
Damn, that's too bad. Hope he's healthy and ready to go for next year.

I read that John said he needs surgery. Any word on what’s going on there??

Ferrari is not my cup of tea, but I am old and just don't get social media. However, it is unfortunate that his season is over. Hopefully he is good to go for next season.
Yes, I know he's not your cup of tea. I read your posts on the PSU board 3 weeks ago. You know the posts about AJ's accident when you said he was "next level stupid", had a "thick skull", and a "chronic case of small brain". Meanwhile you somehow forgot about Ed Ruth's late night taco run with a blood alcohol content of 0.281.

Then you come here and inquire about his well being multiple times. Phony piece of shit.

Last edited:
Yes, I know he's not your cup of tea. I read your posts on the PSU board 3 weeks ago. You know the posts about AJ's accident when you said he was "next level stupid", had a "thick skull", and a "chronic case of small brain". Meanwhile you somehow forgot about Ed Ruth's late night taco run with a blood alcohol content of 0.281.

Then you come here and inquiry about his well being multiple times. Phony piece of shit.
Well stated Wrassler.

Then you come here and inquire about his well being multiple times. Phony piece of shit.
For clarification, I do wish him the best but, AT THE SAME TIME, feel he isn't very smart (based on his actions) and hopefully will learn from this next level stupid thing he did in which he luckily didn't kill anyone.
Ed Ruth also did an incredibly stupid thing, no doubt. Thankfully he never posted video of himself discharging a firearm in a reckless manner. This, IMHO, is the action of someone with a thick skull with a pattern of behavior that is troubling.

For clarification, I do wish him the best but, AT THE SAME TIME, feel he isn't very smart (based on his actions) and hopefully will learn from this next level stupid thing he did in which he luckily didn't kill anyone.
Ed Ruth also did an incredibly stupid thing, no doubt. Thankfully he never posted video of himself discharging a firearm in a reckless manner. This, IMHO, is the action of someone with a thick skull with a pattern of behavior that is troubling.
No, Ruth didn't post any videos. He just slammed into a tree at 3x the legal limit.

Dipshit, I'm wise to you. Take your humble opinion and piss off.

No, Ruth didn't post any videos. He just slammed into a tree at 3x the legal limit.

Dipshit, I'm wise to you. Take your humble opinion and piss off.
Alright, muscle nuts, we'll agree to disagree. I think AJ is the bigger dumba$$, you think it's Ruth. Think I'll hang out for the witty banter. 🙃

Just be happy that Penn St moved up a spot at 197 and move on. Coming over to rub our noses in it that one of our title contenders is out for the season….Karma is a bitch man.

Last edited:
Reactions: evashevsky58
Alright, muscle nuts, we'll agree to disagree. I think AJ is the bigger dumba$$, you think it's Ruth. Think I'll hang out for the witty banter. 🙃
Be sure to check back often to see how his recovery is going. I know your concern is genuine. Otherwise you'd just be an asshole.

Reactions: evashevsky58
Honestly not wanting to rub anyone's nose in anything.
Sincerely hope he is OK for next year.
Strongly feel he's a blockhead who might not learn from this near miss. Time will tell.

Honestly not wanting to rub anyone's nose in anything.
Sincerely hope he is OK for next year.
Strongly feel he's a blockhead who might not learn from this near miss. Time will tell.
Just leave and go defend kid diddlers.

PSU fans are gross!

Reactions: MVPFAN
A PSU fan worried about AJ's "behavior" is laughable. I don't recall a lot of concern about Andrew Long's behavior. The guy Cael pulled out of alcohol rehab at ISU and transferred into PSU mid season. We know how that ended.
I hate that program and fanbase.

Have never defended Sandusky and have no problem with him dying in jail for the crimes he committed.
Sandusky didn’t do it alone. Plenty of enablers, Joe Paterno might as well have been leading the kids to the guy. Nice try acting like Sandusky was some type of rogue agent that nobody knew about.

Last edited:
Sandusky didn’t do it alone. Plenty of enablers, Joe Paterno might as well have been leading the kids to the guy. Nice try acting like Sandusky was some type of rogue agent that nobody knew about.
He's the only one that's been convicted and is in jail. From what I've read there was not enough evidence to convict JoePa of any crimes, but since he's long dead we'll never know for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yes, Paterno knew. Everyone outside the PSU bubble realizes it. There are emails from 1998 showing Paterno was in discussions with the administrators about Sandusky.

Figured it would come to this sooner or later - one side has no argument left so it devolves into an entire school and fanbase getting trashed for the actions of one man serving life for the crimes he committed.

Hang onto the hate gentlemen, but please try to find some good in your lives as well.

See you Saturday night in Detroit - oh wait, maybe not...
;)

Figured it would come to this sooner or later - one side has no argument left so it devolves into an entire school and fanbase getting trashed for the actions of one man serving life for the crimes he committed.

Hang onto the hate gentlemen, but please try to find some good in your lives as well.

See you Saturday night in Detroit - oh wait, maybe not...
;)
Typical response from someone inside the PSU bubble. It wasn't the actions of one man. Paterno knew. The administration knew. And no one took action, allowing Sandusky to prey on children for another decade. Something your fan base still defends or casts aside.

And you felt compelled to trash AJ's behavior on your site, leveling a series of personal insults. But you conveniently ignored the behavior of some of your wrestlers.

PSU will likely win this year. They won in 2011 too. That was after Cael took a suspended, troubled alcoholic out of rehab and transferred him in mid season to gain more points at nationals. 5 months later that transfer sexually assaulted a classmate's mother in a drunken stupor. Apparently behavior wasn't really important then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT