ADVERTISEMENT

AJ Ferrari?

but it also said he didn't have any details, other than it was a bad wreck

Something feels weird about this. The wreck happened east of Perkins, on the way back to Stillwater from Cushing. But why was a cross-country runner with Ferrari if he had just been at a high school wrestling practice? And why was Kasey Dunn there?

Obviously I am not suggesting that anything nefarious was going on. There is nothing wrong with a cross-country runner and our offensive coordinator being there, but it is unusual that they would both be on the scene. I will stand by and wait for more details.

Did anyone else watch the presser today? It was good. They had John and Dave Smith the Cross Country coach taking questions. There was one kinda interesting part where John said that a “large man” had helped Coach Dunn get AJ out of the car and then just disappeared as soon as AJ was safe and that no one knew who he was. Then John said he didn’t know what to make of it.

I don't do social media at all. Has anyone that does seen anything about AJ? Wishing him a speedy recovery.

I love everything about AJ, but some of his Instagram posts were a little too much IMO. My hope is that if you can take anything positive away from his accident that maybe it was a humbling experience for him and that he has removed those social media distractions while he focuses on getting back on the mat.

I love everything about AJ, but some of his Instagram posts were a little too much IMO. My hope is that if you can take anything positive away from his accident that maybe it was a humbling experience for him and that he has removed those social media distractions while he focuses on getting back on the mat.
AJ is like Baker Mayfield in the sense if he is on your team you love him, if he is the opponent you hate him. He is cocky, arrogant, a douche but he is a hell of a wrestler. He won a National title at a grown man weight class as a true freshman.

Praying he recovers both mentally and physically, he cheated death and was given a pretty clean second chance. I’m sure he will learn and grow from this. Glad no one involved was seriously hurt or killed.

Is it fair to say that AJ does more marketing for OSU wrestling than…..OSU wrestling ?
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT