ADVERTISEMENT

"Affordable" care act.

Originally posted by 07pilt:

Originally posted by racernhra:
I am one and can say that now since I've seen the error in my ways. I performed an exorcism on myself and cast out my evil God complex this past Sunday evening. Yesterday, I signed a contract to automate one of our processes thereby eliminating 3 full time positions. Guess if I can't be a job creator I can't be a job eliminator either!!

I stressed over this for years and you've helped me to see the light Pilt. My bottom line thanks you by $44,000 per year!!
Congrats. It's pretty easy to see the light when it is shining directly on a pile of money.

This post was edited on 11/18 3:03 PM by 07pilt
You're a glass-half-empty kind of guy with a disdain for capitalism.

Originally posted by 07pilt:

I am one and can say that now since I've seen the error in my ways. I performed an exorcism on myself and cast out my evil God complex this past Sunday evening. Yesterday, I signed a contract to automate one of our processes thereby eliminating 3 full time positions. Guess if I can't be a job creator I can't be a job eliminator either!!

I stressed over this for years and you've helped me to see the light Pilt. My bottom line thanks you by $44,000 per year!!
Congrats. It's pretty easy to see the light when it is shining directly on a pile of money.

This post was edited on 11/18 3:03 PM by 07pilt
You're a glass-half-empty kind of guy with a disdain for capitalism.
I don't know what would give you that impression. A glass half empty capitalism disdainer would be upset that you got rid of three employees and "destroyed jobs." Me, I am happy for your windfall and trust the invisible hand to take care of those jobs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT