ADVERTISEMENT

About The Reported Lack Of Debate(s) In The Democratic Primary Season

Two days later and still no answer from Dan.

Got any answers yet Dan?

Any comments on what Republicans did in 2020 regarding primary debates? Any comments on what Trump is currently saying about his participation in '24 Republican primary debates?
Two days later and still no new thread. Chicken, are you?

• Love
Reactions: JimmyBob
Two days later and still no new thread. Chicken, are you?
Any comments on what Republicans did in 2020 regarding primary debates? Any comments on what Trump is currently saying about his participation in '24 Republican primary debates?

Anything at all Dan?

About your bedtime again isn't it?🤣🤣

Anything at all Dan?

About your bedtime again isn't it?🤣🤣
Any new thread? Any at all?

Any new thread? Any at all?
Why do you need a new thread? My questions relate to the topic of this thread. I'm not the only poster who has asked you these questions on this thread. No one even is commenting on this thread anymore either lol!

So just man up for once, stop dodging, and answer the simple questions.

Why do you need a new thread? My questions relate to the topic of this thread. I'm not the only poster who has asked you these questions on this thread. No one even is commenting on this thread anymore either lol!

So just man up for once, stop dodging, and answer the simple questions.

Have you started your own thread yet? You know, one about Republicans? This one is about Democrats. Cowboy up and start a thread about something you want to talk about. In addition to being the king of spreading pig poo you’re also the king of hijacking threads.

Have you started your own thread yet? You know, one about Republicans? This one is about Democrats. Cowboy up and start a thread about something you want to talk about. In addition to being the king of spreading pig poo you’re also the king of hijacking threads.
This thread is already dead because your original argument was easily refuted. And your refusal to answer some simple questions proves this over and over again lol!

So again Dodger Dan, any comments on what Republicans did in 2020 regarding primary debates? Any comments on what Trump is currently saying about his participation in '24 Republican primary debates?

This thread is already dead because your original argument was easily refuted. And your refusal to answer some simple questions proves this over and over again lol!

So again Dodger Dan, any comments on what Republicans did in 2020 regarding primary debates? Any comments on what Trump is currently saying about his participation in '24 Republican primary debates?
You can’t refute jack squat. That’s why you’re reduced to being a prosecutor in some backwater rural Florida night court/traffic court.

You can’t refute jack squat. That’s why you’re reduced to being a prosecutor in some backwater rural Florida night court/traffic court.
Again, this thread is dead because your original claim was refuted. And not just by me.

Have you yet to answer any of the questions that refute your point on this thread, liar?

Nope.

Just a bunch of dodging and flailing.

Again, . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT