ADVERTISEMENT

Aand here. We. Go.

r0fXL4q.gif

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Biden blanket pardoning Trump for any misconduct during his term in office like Ford/Nixon would be a "big dick" move.

Would love to see it just for the reactions from both sides.

(Note: No, I haven't assumed the election is in "it's over" or "it's official" status yet with this post. Don't @ me with that kind of nonsense strawman).

Biden blanket pardoning Trump for any misconduct during his term in office like Ford/Nixon would be a "big dick" move.

(Note: No, I haven't assumed the election is in "it's over" or "it's official" status yet with this post. Don't @ me with that kind of nonsense strawman).

I wasn't tyned in then, but in hindsight it doesn't appear that helped Ford's campaign much.

Bad hair.

"Individual No. 1" didn't get that moniker in the Cohen Information for his lollipop swirl hair.

NY has been on him for a while, I think mostly around embezzling from his foundation and tax issues.

I wasn't tyned in then, but in hindsight it doesn't appear that helped Ford's campaign much.

"Individual No. 1" didn't get that moniker in the Cohen Information for his lollipop swirl hair.

NY has been on him for a while, I think mostly around embezzling from his foundation and tax issues.
Seems like we would have seen something by now if there was anything legit here. Don’t make me go Super Duber on you. You know I’ll do it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Seems like we would have seen something by now if there was anything legit here. Don’t make me go Super Duber on you. You know I’ll do it.

Well, identifying him as "individual no. 1" and detailing his culpability in Cohen's action is "seeing something." Don't go Super Duber, nobody is saying "Oh we're about to see heads roll, Trump is getting arrested, mass arrests" like they did with Super Duber. It has been widely reported that the NY ag is likely filing something. Nobody with the feds can file anything because of some DOJ policy. You don't remember early on in the Mueller investigation when I wrote about that? Everyone acts like Trump was somehow vindicated --- the DOJ can not charge a sitting president. It's insane, but there you go.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Well, identifying him as "individual no. 1" and detailing his culpability in Cohen's action is "seeing something." Don't go Super Duber, nobody is saying "Oh we're about to see heads roll, Trump is getting arrested, mass arrests" like they did with Super Duber. It has been widely reported that the NY ag is likely filing something. Nobody with the feds can file anything because of some DOJ policy. You don't remember early on in the Mueller investigation when I wrote about that? Everyone acts like Trump was somehow vindicated --- the DOJ can not charge a sitting president. It's insane, but there you go.
The NY state government has had the tax records from the moment they were filed years ago. It’s not like they needed a warrant or subpoena to get them.

Anything yet? :)

The crazy right would be urging Trump to reject it to avoid admitting that any conduct took place.

The crazy left would be urging congress to kick Biden out via the 25th Amendment.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
The NY state government has had the tax records from the moment they were filed years ago. It’s not like they needed a warrant or subpoena to get them.

Anything yet? :)

NO! And if Biden gets his way there never will be! (This is what acknowledging reality looks like!)

Reactions: wyomingosualum
The crazy right would be urging Trump to reject it to avoid admitting that any conduct took place.

The crazy left would be urging congress to kick Biden out via the 25th Amendment.

It's an interesting legal question as to whether or not a blanket pardon for crimes known or unknown requires admission of those crimes.Furthermore, it's not clear as to whether a "pardon" ever has to be officially "accepted" in some manner to be effective.

A pardon for a specific offense or case IMPUTES an assumption of guilty which can be specifically rejected.

What is clearly would do is stop any federal investigations from going forward.

it would also piss off a bunch of people on both sides of that aisle and in public.

Which is primarily why I want to see it.

Reactions: jkosu
Common sense. And I don't recall making any such assurances, though I am still confident, twatwaffle.

Lol your "common sense" needs upgraded. You've been strutting your maga common sense only to watch that ass get beat in slow motion by the american public. Keep common sensing, please.

Darwinism wins again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT