ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaand this time the senseless shooting was on camera.

anon_xl72qcu5isp39

Heisman Candidate
Sep 7, 2008
2BAD039100000578-3211529-image-a-12_1440594947928.jpg

Guess she should've been packing heat. She probably had it coming, rabble rousing with that chamber of commerce piece....

'Murica, where everybody gits a gun! Yeehah!

When will we wise up in this country and make it illegal to kill other people?

Oh, it's already illegal. For some reason, criminals and insane people just keep murdering innocent people really easy with guns. Not spoons, or knives -- guns.

Oh, it's already illegal. For some reason, criminals and insane people just keep murdering innocent people really easy with guns. Not spoons, or knives -- guns.
And cars and chemicals and airplanes and a million other things.

Reactions: Medic007
I've wondered what syskatine looks like in real life. Now I know. Bloated corn laden unflushed turd in a toilet bowl. Way to gargle used douche water bro.

Liberals never let a crisis go to waste. I'll bet if the shooter is one of Obama's border hopping amnesty program patrons we won't hear another word on the subject from you.

Let me tell it to you in a way you can understand. No matter how hard you try and no matter how many innocent people die.....

You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns.

And cars and chemicals and airplanes and a million other things.

Tha't s so stupid The numbers of people deliberately killed by cars and chemicals and airplanes and a million other things is a tiny fraction of the firearm deaths. You know this, and intentionally pretend not to understand it. Nice way to try and justify enabling thousands of deaths.

Fortunately, we have licensure to operate cars, airplanes and those other million things that kill people. Not guns, though. 'Murica.

"Not spoons, or knives"

Mark Costello disagrees with you.

Great point, Dong!! WIgnore data and go with an anecdots
Let me tell it to you in a way you can understand. No matter how hard you try and no matter how many innocent people die.....

You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, You're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns, you're not getting my guns.

So...yeah. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you.. the political logic of the great unwashed.

Put your teeth in and go get a job.

Yep, those strict gun control laws are so effective. Hello Chicago.

"But, but, but, they get guns in other places and if those places had strict gun control laws too they wouldn't be able to get them."

The logic of a liberal. Pushing failed policies for decades. Drugs are illegal and we certainly don't have a drug problem, right? We made it nearly impossible to manufacture meth and so there is so much less meth on the streets, right?

I'm not sure why you liberal dipshits can't figure out that even if the sale of guns was banned in the US and the guns of every single law abiding gun owner were collected and destroyed, criminals would still get guns and commit crime with them.

If only we had a federal agency in charge of stuff like alcohol, tobacco, and firearms. One step closer to Utopia! We can dream, right?

Last edited:
Yep, those strict gun control laws are so effective. Hello Chicago.

"But, but, but, they get guns in other places and if those places had strict gun control laws too they wouldn't be able to get them."

The logic of a liberal. Pushing failed policies for decades. Drugs are illegal and we certainly don't have a drug problem, right? We made it nearly impossible to manufacture meth and so there is so much less meth on the streets, right?

I'm not sure why you liberal dipshits can't figure out that even if the sale of guns was banned in the US and the guns of every single law abiding gun owner were collected and destroyed, criminals would still get guns and commit crime with them.

I saw there was a rape in the news -- obviously those rape laws need repealed. That's another standard argument of the redneck gun owner -- laws don't work. It's a dishonest argument, because it takes the position if a law is broken, it's ineffective. yes, there will still be gun violence, just like there's still DUIs with DUI laws, zoning violations with zoning laws, etc. Again -- more disingenous right wing talking points that don't survive even passing scrutiny. I like the way you set an impossible standard -- if gun laws are enacted someone will break them. No shit, Sherlock. That doesn't mean you just don't have laws. Have you ever considered the other side of that argument or do you just parrot what you hear?

I can't figure out why you conservative dipshits ignore data -- not of one city, or one neighborhood, or airplanes or knives, but in the other modern, industrialized countries that don't tolerate the gun violence. Just ignore the big ol' pink elephant in the room -- gun control works in many countries that have enacted it. You can argue around it all day long, it works. Cue the next dipshit argument.....

Leaving aside the irony of you calling someone a parrot, The Bill of Rights are not "talking points."

Guess I missed the bill of rights reference. Squeak isn't going to be making any arguments from the bill of rights until someone publishes a condensed version with lots of pictures.

Great point, Dong!! WIgnore data and go with an anecdots

You brought knives into the equation with your dipshit quote. Called you on it and you reply with your typical loser mentality. Go chase an ambulance.

I consider all sides of the argument. Do you?

Do those countries have Mexico and its cartels as a neighbor and a ridiculously porous border separating them? Do those countries have rampant gang problems? Are you really comparing apples to apples with your "well, but but but, they do it in other countries, sniffle sniffle?" I'm sure your talking point database doesn't contain that type of information, so I doubt you've considered it.

Maybe you liberal dipshits should actually focus on the real problem, and it isn't legal gun ownership. According to the data, maybe you should confiscate the guns of black people first and see what happens to the gun crime rate.

Tha't s so stupid The numbers of people deliberately killed by cars and chemicals and airplanes and a million other things is a tiny fraction of the firearm deaths. You know this, and intentionally pretend not to understand it. Nice way to try and justify enabling thousands of deaths.

Fortunately, we have licensure to operate cars, airplanes and those other million things that kill people. Not guns, though. 'Murica.
So the death of one innocent life at the hands of hammer isn't enough for you to want to ban hammers? How many people have to die before you care?

Reactions: Bitter Creek
If we make all guns illegal, are you suggesting there would be zero gun related murders?

So NOW you give a shit about innocent people?

This is the crux of the entire argument and you don't even know it. Everything else is just fodder thrown out there for everyone to run around acting like sheep.

The truth is society doesn't value human life. It probably never will. All this banter about guns, etc is complete nonsense.

Reactions: CowboyJD
If you ban booze there wouldn't be any DUI's though. I think we need gun laws just not more of them. The ones in place are enough. The government just needs to enforce these laws more. Banning guns though won't end murder. There was murder way before guns came along. Hate to break that news to syssy. Also if I had been within 50 yards I bet I could have saved at least one of those people when I returned fire. I have been approved by our government to carry a firearm if more people like myself carried then we wouldn't have to rely on police forces so much for defense. When the people stop protecting each other and they rely on a police force or military then crazy people can do stuff like this. So was the news anchor suppose to phone 911 for some support?

I have no one on ignore, but I am really considering you being my first. This is a disgusting post.
I have him and cup on ignore. I'm open to debate, but these two are so brainwashed by the Democrats there is no reason when even trying to talk to them.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Mexico is a third world country with a small government and not much regulation. I know that's what conservatives like squeak romanticize and want us to be, but that's my point --- third world countries shoot each other, shoot kids, stone people, hang bodies off overpasses, and allow criminal organizations to openly run the country. No government plus lots of guns = shithole.

Last edited:
If we make all guns illegal, are you suggesting there would be zero gun related murders?

About like there'd be no rapes if we outlawed rape, no securities fraud if we outlawed securities fraud, no running stop signs if we put up stop signs, no bogus checks if we outlawed bogus checks, no zoning violations if we passed zoning laws, no child abuse if we outlaw child abuse..... . We have a ton of laws that are violated every day, but they still make a difference. Are you really trying to set the standard that there be zero gun-related murders? Why do you use the metric of "zero" infractions to determine if the law is effective?

You heard that from somewhere and never once sat down and really thought about that argument. Like a lemming. This is the reason you lost a bet and were exiled for 3 months -- you hear what you want to hear and believe it instead of thinking independently. Go tune into Fox and figure out the best response.

Sysk, do you own a gun? If so how many and what are they?

You probably should put me on ignore -- given that your thoughts are pretty much taken verbatim from right wing media, you'll find lots of what I write to be very offensive.

I have quite a few guns, probably 2 dozen.

Out of curiosity, do you have any ideas re: how to protect innocent reporters, movie watchers in LA and CO and small children from a wacko running in and shooting them in the head? I'd sure like to hear your solution, assuming you even think it's a problem.

About like there'd be no rapes if we outlawed rape, no securities fraud if we outlawed securities fraud, no running stop signs if we put up stop signs, no bogus checks if we outlawed bogus checks, no zoning violations if we passed zoning laws, no child abuse if we outlaw child abuse..... . We have a ton of laws that are violated every day, but they still make a difference. Are you really trying to set the standard that there be zero gun-related murders? Why do you use the metric of "zero" infractions to determine if the law is effective?

You heard that from somewhere and never once sat down and really thought about that argument. Like a lemming. This is the reason you lost a bet and were exiled for 3 months -- you hear what you want to hear and believe it instead of thinking independently. Go tune into Fox and figure out the best response.

You serious? ITT you set the standard at ONE being too many, I did the exact same thing as you except move the number to zero.

More laws will not reduce gun related murders. Not even a single bit.

You serious? ITT you set the standard at ONE being too many, I did the exact same thing as you except move the number to zero.

More laws will not reduce gun related murders. Not even a single bit.

Please show me where I set the standard of one being too many. So if it won't reduce gun related murders a single bit, why do countries in Europe with tough gun control have a small fraction of our gun-related murders?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT