ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaaaand looks like another of Biff's inner circle will go to jail.

Adults? When did your day dreams change?

giphy.gif

Reactions: N. Pappagiorgio
So you made a bet with Mega laying him 10 to 1 that Trump doesn't get reelected. Period. 10 dimes to 1 dime.

If Mega wants to sell me or Nick some of his action, that's on him. It has no bearing on the validity of your initial bet. Hell if I'm Mega, I can probably sell action at 5 to 1. Make a profit and still have some action.

Mega, I'm in for half of your bet if you'd like. I trust you to work the rest of the logistics.

Reactions: MegaPoke
So you made a bet with Mega laying him 10 to 1 that Trump doesn't get reelected. Period. 10 dimes to 1 dime.

If Mega wants to sell me or Nick some of his action, that's on him. It has no bearing on the validity of your initial bet. Hell if I'm Mega, I can probably sell action at 5 to 1. Make a profit and still have some action.

Mega, I'm in for half of your bet if you'd like. I trust you to work the rest of the logistics.
Who are you talking to?

He’s already backed out of the offer because he is weak....and poor.

Why do you believe you have standing in this conversation?
So are you backing out of your bet with Mega? You offering to buy out? IF so, then as a stakeholder I might have some standing.

But for the sake of the bet, I'll stop talking to you and deal with Mega on the terms of our agreement. Just don't back out of your originally proffered wager at the terms you offered. That would be a bitch move.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT