ADVERTISEMENT

Aaaaaand looks like another of Biff's inner circle will go to jail.

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
Watching MAGA collide with the real world is endlessly entertaining.

You'd think Rog could watch what happened to Manafort and learn. Nope.

Since the order, which was endorsed by the defense, does not require clarification, and the proposed clarification is not consistent with the order itself, the motion for clarification [Dkt. # 52] is hereby DENIED.

It is FURTHER ORDERED that defendant must file a status report on March 11, 2019 detailing his efforts to come into compliance with the Court’s rulings. Also, given the delay in bringing this matter to the Court’s attention, and the unexplained inconsistencies between the statements made to the Court on March 1 and March 4, the defendant must supplement the record by March 11, 2019 with the following information:

• Defendant must produce any records, including the December 17, 2018 agreement referenced in the Declaration of Anthony Lyons [Dkt. # 55-1] ¶ 4, and any other contracts, letters, emails or other communications with the publisher, detailing the Case 1:19-cr-00018-ABJ Document 56 Filed 03/05/19 Page 4 of 5 5 terms and schedule for the release of the new edition of the book with the January 2019 Introduction, including all records reflecting when retailers could begin offering the book for sale and records reflecting the date when the book would be first offered for sale by online vendors such as amazon.com and Google Books.

• Defendant must inform the Court of the exact date the book was first made available for purchase online, and the Introduction was made available for viewing, at amazon.com and Google Books or any other online vendor.

• Defendant must inform the Court whether and when he became aware of: the fact that the new edition of the book had been printed by the publisher; the fact that copies of the book had been shipped from the printer; the fact that copies were available at bookstores; the fact that retail bookstores were selling the book; and the fact that the book was available for purchase or viewing online.

• Defendant must specify the date and content of any Instagram or social media posts, including deleted posts, or other public statements he made from January 15 to the present concerning or publicizing the release of the book, including any statements announcing the date the book would be published or available for purchase.

• Defendant must describe all steps he took, or communications he had with the publisher or any retailer, if any, concerning the release or sale of the book between the entry of the order on February 21, 2019 and March 1, 2019, and he must produce any records reflecting those communications.

SO ORDERED.
AMY BERMAN JACKSON
United States District Judge:

Since the order, which was endorsed by the defense, does not require clarification, and the proposed clarification is not consistent with the order itself, the motion for clarification [Dkt. # 52] is hereby DENIED.

It is FURTHER ORDERED that defendant must file a status report on March 11, 2019 detailing his efforts to come into compliance with the Court’s rulings. Also, given the delay in bringing this matter to the Court’s attention, and the unexplained inconsistencies between the statements made to the Court on March 1 and March 4, the defendant must supplement the record by March 11, 2019 with the following information:

• Defendant must produce any records, including the December 17, 2018 agreement referenced in the Declaration of Anthony Lyons [Dkt. # 55-1] ¶ 4, and any other contracts, letters, emails or other communications with the publisher, detailing the Case 1:19-cr-00018-ABJ Document 56 Filed 03/05/19 Page 4 of 5 5 terms and schedule for the release of the new edition of the book with the January 2019 Introduction, including all records reflecting when retailers could begin offering the book for sale and records reflecting the date when the book would be first offered for sale by online vendors such as amazon.com and Google Books.

• Defendant must inform the Court of the exact date the book was first made available for purchase online, and the Introduction was made available for viewing, at amazon.com and Google Books or any other online vendor.

• Defendant must inform the Court whether and when he became aware of: the fact that the new edition of the book had been printed by the publisher; the fact that copies of the book had been shipped from the printer; the fact that copies were available at bookstores; the fact that retail bookstores were selling the book; and the fact that the book was available for purchase or viewing online.

• Defendant must specify the date and content of any Instagram or social media posts, including deleted posts, or other public statements he made from January 15 to the present concerning or publicizing the release of the book, including any statements announcing the date the book would be published or available for purchase.

• Defendant must describe all steps he took, or communications he had with the publisher or any retailer, if any, concerning the release or sale of the book between the entry of the order on February 21, 2019 and March 1, 2019, and he must produce any records reflecting those communications.

SO ORDERED.
AMY BERMAN JACKSON
bMH6XDM.jpg

Reactions: Syskatine
  • Andrew McCabe
  • James Clapper
  • John Brennan
  • James Comey
  • Eric Holder...
The contempt and disrespect for those who have dutifully given their lives to public service will never not disgust me. I don’t agree with everything these people do or did but I’ve never questioned their loyalties to Constitution and Country.

SO ORDERED.
AMY BERMAN JACKSON
How many of Trump's associates have been convicted so far? Is this the current list?

Cohen
Manafort
Flynn

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The contempt and disrespect for those who have dutifully given their lives to public service will never not disgust me. I don’t agree with everything these people do or did but I’ve never questioned their loyalties to Constitution and Country.

Selling guns to Mexican cartels that killed border agents didn’t cause you to question that? The pile of reasons to dismiss your opinion grows.

Interesting. Anyone charged them with violating these laws yet? Probably can't with the democrats controlling the executive branch... right?

Probably can't because until Meuller wraps, and OIG/HUBER <--- that's right, HUBER reports drop,

obviously any arrests to that list will look like and be described by the corporate news propagandists as Trump rounding up his political enemies (like a dictator).

You keep asking anything yet (like a moron) but you would be leading the armchair battle cry if those arrests happened while the Meuller report was still open.

You don't question a card carrying communist like Brennan's loyalties to the Constitution?

Curious.

It's weird that you are so caught up with MAGA getting bent over that you're not questioning whether or not this judge should have issued a gag order in the first place.

Roger Stone is a huge POS, but the judge is just being petty.

I assure you, the federal judiciary is its own animal and that order looks exactly how you'd think. Some clerk burned the midnight oil generating that. They'll get twisted up over nothing, and every lawyer knows this. His lawyers are definitely getting a workout. The dude is messing with a live wire.

Probably can't because until Meuller wraps, and OIG/HUBER <--- that's right, HUBER reports drop,

obviously any arrests to that list will look like and be described by the corporate news propagandists as Trump rounding up his political enemies (like a dictator).

You keep asking anything yet (like a moron) but you would be leading the armchair battle cry if those arrests happened while the Meuller report was still open.

You may be forced to when one or more of them hang.

Bronzed.

Reactions: Pokeabear
I don't say anything I don't expect to be bronzed. You on the other hand, walk away from dead end conspiracies one after another, every week. This post will just be one more example of some shit you stirred up that comes to nothing and gets forgotten. It's a long list of failures.

So predictable. Take your opponent's criticism and mirror it. At his point it's just clumsy.

Let's have a joyride through reality. Anything yet? You've been dry humping Hillary getting prosecuted for years now. WTF is happening? Huber is gonna charge her? Is that it?

So predictable. Take your opponent's criticism and mirror it. At his point it's just clumsy.

Let's have a joyride through reality. Anything yet? You've been dry humping Hillary getting prosecuted for years now. WTF is happening? Huber is gonna charge her? Is that it?

Take your opponent's criticism and mirror it. At his point it's just clumsy.

I agree. You really should stop doing it, but without naked projection, you wouldn't have much.

I agree. You really should stop doing it, but without naked projection, you wouldn't have much.

This joyride over the last 3 years has been something else. Out of curiosity, how many more years have to pass before you throw in the towel on Hillary's looming prosecution?

This joyride over the last 3 years has been something else. Out of curiosity, how many more years have to pass before you throw in the towel on Hillary's looming prosecution?

Where have you gotten the idea that I'm hanging my hat on her specifically? My big thing has always been Russian Collusion.

Specifically:

1. That it was bullshit
2. That the people behind it will be exposed and prosecuted for the coup attempt that it clearly was.

I'm a realist. I think that the damage will be limited to bureaucratic functionaries like Brennan, McCabe etc. I doubt Hillary or Zero Hussein will be perp walked like they should.

Where have you gotten the idea that I'm hanging my hat on her specifically? My big thing has always been Russian Collusion.

Specifically:

1. That it was bullshit
2. That the people behind it will be exposed and prosecuted for the coup attempt that it clearly was.

I'm a realist. I think that the damage will be limited to bureaucratic functionaries like Brennan, McCabe etc. I doubt Hillary or Zero Hussein will be perp walked like they should.
The fact that you bought hook, line and sinker into trumps word games with collusion is hilarious. Collusion isn’t illegal so why is he so freaked out about it?

Specifically:

1. That it was bullshit

Deer Lowered. All this time you've been dug in and now she wont be charged? Why not?

Reactions: Pokeabear
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT