ADVERTISEMENT

A Question For My Democrat/Leftist Friends

Do you get perp walked when impeached? Let’s go to President Clinton with the live update. “No”.
OK, impeachment then. How long will it take before an impeachment vote is made, and, following the vote, how soon before he will be convicted and removed from office? Days? Weeks? Months? Years? Ever? What are your thoughts now that you've read the report?

Last edited:
OK, impeachment then. How long will it take before an impeachment vote is made, and, following the vote, how soon before he will be convicted and removed from office? Days? Weeks? Months" Years" Ever? What are your thoughts now that you've read the report?
I’m still reading, how bout you granny?

OK, impeachment then. How long will it take before an impeachment vote is made, and, following the vote, how soon before he will be convicted and removed from office? Days? Weeks? Months" Years" Ever? What are your thoughts now that you've read the report?

I haven't read the report, but I've said for some time now that the basic dynamic is it doesn't matter -- the Senate GOP provides de facto immunity for anything that happens with Biff. It simply doesn't matter what he did or what's in that report, the GOP senate has his back.

I’m still reading, how bout you granny?
Oh, I thought you were a speed reader and had already zipped through it. Let me know your timeline once you've finished reading the report. Interested minds want to know! As for me, no, I won't bother reading it. I've said from the beginning it's all bread and circuses for those of you who are easily manipulated. Nothing is going to happen to Trump, just like the IG report will be neutral and nothing is going to happen the Comey, et al. Or Hillary. It's all entertainment for those of you who are easily duped into thinking any of it matters.

Reactions: windriverrange
Oh, I thought you were a speed reader and had already zipped through it. Let me know your timeline once you've finished reading the report. Interested minds want to know! As for me, no, I won't bother reading it. I've said from the beginning it's all bread and circuses for those of you who are easily manipulated. Nothing is going to happen to Trump, just like the IG report will be neutral and nothing is going to happen the Comey, et al. Or Hillary. It's all entertainment for those of you who are easily duped into thinking any of it matters.
L-O-L

All this victory lapping probably means he was caught screwing a little boy or pocketing money from PUtin behind a curtain in Helsinki. This really is an exercise in comedic, clumsy spin. It's right down the fairway for the born followers' thought processes, though.

Reactions: Pokeabear
All this victory lapping probably means he was caught screwing a little boy or pocketing money from PUtin behind a curtain in Helsinki. This really is an exercise in comedic, clumsy spin. It's right down the fairway for the born followers' thought processes, though.
It’s very entertaining at the least.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Sys! What are your thoughts? What's your timeline before Trump is summarily evicted from the White House? I know you think the Senate would never vote to convict, but if the evidence submitted by Mueller is overwhelming they won't have any choice, they'll have to convict or they'll get voted out. And surely you think the evidence is overwhelming, don't you? So how soon before we are freed from this imposter?

Last edited:
I haven't read the report, but I've said for some time now that the basic dynamic is it doesn't matter -- the Senate GOP provides de facto immunity for anything that happens with Biff. It simply doesn't matter what he did or what's in that report, the GOP senate has his back.

Nope, revisionist history. Dims told us Mueller’s reputation, honesty, ability, etc.....was beyond
being questioned and that his report would be final and the equivalent of Moses giving us the tablets. Almost 90% of the investigators had Dim ties. Moving the goal posts and you show you are still going thru grief and still after 2 years in denial. They have grief counselors for this, and we even have a diagnosis - TDS. Maybe we are past the point of holding you accountable for your words, you are mentally ill. We hope you get help and get well soon.

Reactions: jkosu
Pure delusion you old ****

This is the look of mental illness!!!! Trump did on a number on ole @Syskatine

Sys! What are your thoughts? What's your timeline before Trump is summarily evicted from the White house? I know you think the Senate would never vote to convict, but if the evidence submitted by Mueller is overwhelming they won't have any choice, they'll have to convict or they'll get voted out. And surely you think the evidence is overwhelming, don't you? So how soon before we are freed from this imposter?

Ah. Okay, which senators are.up in 2020? I suppose if theres enough vulnerable GOP senators....

Do you mind if I read the report before I characterize it? I form my own opinions, I'm not a #bornfollower. Gotta read it....

Ah. Okay, which senators are.up in 2020? I suppose if theres enough vulnerable GOP senators....

Do you mind if I read the report before I characterize it? I form my own opinions, I'm not a #bornfollower. Gotta read it....
OK, that's fair. I'm waiting with bated breath! We have been assured by most of the talking heads of the MSM and the Democrat Party that impeachment would be imminent once the Mueller Report was released. Even after the 4 page memo was published we have been promised they would find something in the actual report on which they could hang their hats. I'm counting on you to read it and give your independent assessment, now that I know you are a free thinker. I'm sure you will render an unbiased and impartial analysis. I can't wait!

Steny Hoyer, the House Majority Leader, said, in essence, no impeachment---we have an election in 2020 and the people will get to decide. Don't think impeachment is going to happen unless that dingbat Waters tries to push it.

Reactions: iasooner1

Yes, because you haven't been making comments for the past two year

Tired hashtag persists. Not creative!

We have been assured by most of the talking heads of the MSM and the Democrat Party that impeachment would be imminent once the Mueller Report was released. Even after the 4 page memo was published we have been promised they would find something in the actual report on which they could hang their hats. I'm counting on you to read it and give your independent assessment, now that I know you are a free thinker. I'm sure you will render an unbiased and impartial analysis. I can't wait!

I think you're trolling, dan. Can you give me an example of these dems saying impeachment.was imminent when the.report was released?

I think you're trolling, dan. Can you give me an example of these dems saying impeachment.was imminent when the.report was released?
I’m just funnin’ with ya, Sys. Saying you are keeping an open mind until you scour the report really tickled my funny bone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT